Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | pawg page 2.0 [FREE TEMPLATES]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@daymare I would honestly really prefer it if there was no apparel at all, but at this point you're welcome to do whatever you prefer.
@daymare I would honestly really prefer it if there was no apparel at all, but at this point you're welcome to do whatever you prefer.
wIHwxLY.png
@miencha
Ok thanks! I won't do apparel then :)
@miencha
Ok thanks! I won't do apparel then :)
DewEULI.png
Aww I'm so sad to see this close since your art is so cute, but I'm so glad I commissioned you when I did. The two pieces are a real treasure. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] see ya and good luck!
Aww I'm so sad to see this close since your art is so cute, but I'm so glad I commissioned you when I did. The two pieces are a real treasure. see ya and good luck!
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
Oh no, I was looking at two adopt threads on the day you made this announcement and I mistakenly reserved a spot on the other thread thinking it was this one. ;A; And I see your last slot filled in the meantime while I was deciding which dragon. Is it ok to make an order here for when a slot opens up again? I (thought I had) got in early as I didn't want to miss out on your last run.

I have two dragons (a simple wildclaw & obelisk pair) I'd love to have starried. Please let me know if my mistake was critical. I understand if I've missed out.
Oh no, I was looking at two adopt threads on the day you made this announcement and I mistakenly reserved a spot on the other thread thinking it was this one. ;A; And I see your last slot filled in the meantime while I was deciding which dragon. Is it ok to make an order here for when a slot opens up again? I (thought I had) got in early as I didn't want to miss out on your last run.

I have two dragons (a simple wildclaw & obelisk pair) I'd love to have starried. Please let me know if my mistake was critical. I understand if I've missed out.
@Paks so sorry but after this run this shop is closed permanently! I do have the templates I used released for free, but I won't be completing any more adopts personally after this run. :(
@Paks so sorry but after this run this shop is closed permanently! I do have the templates I used released for free, but I won't be completing any more adopts personally after this run. :(
wIHwxLY.png
[center][font=georgia][color=#61AB69][size=4]Ah, that's such a shame, but I completely understand. Thanks for sharing your templates, it's very cool of you. I have no artistic skill but I might take a crack at them for fun. x3 Take care. [emoji=heart]
Ah, that's such a shame, but I completely understand. Thanks for sharing your templates, it's very cool of you. I have no artistic skill but I might take a crack at them for fun. x3

Take care.
@DragonsMom Your dragon is ready! [img]https://i.imgur.com/aYz4tIw.png[/img]
@DragonsMom

Your dragon is ready!

aYz4tIw.png
wIHwxLY.png
@meincha
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!
Thank you!
I am honored to have him.
@meincha
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!
Thank you!
I am honored to have him.
21uKuvK.pngatMelg3.pngO7kibGp.png
@daymare Agana is finished! [img]https://i.imgur.com/z2FL8Fk.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fqBGFcY.png[/img]
@daymare

Agana is finished!

z2FL8Fk.png
fqBGFcY.png
wIHwxLY.png
@miencha -- could I be added to the pinglist, I understand you close in a few days however, so no worries if you don't get to opening slots again. Your art work is gorgeous x
@miencha -- could I be added to the pinglist, I understand you close in a few days however, so no worries if you don't get to opening slots again. Your art work is gorgeous x
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24