Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Breedable RNG] Voidlings [Break]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 76 77
@Keileon [size=4][color=gold][b]I would like to breed my Voidlings![/b][/color][/size] [b]Username:[/b] KleinFye [b]Nest Size:[/b] 3 [b]Accessories:[/b] voidcore for all [b]Currency:[/b] Treasure, Gems, Mixed [b]Father:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/DsDYK2D.png[/img] [b]Mother:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/t4tTeXn.png[/img] 120k +75 => 195 ___________ @Keileon [size=4][color=purple][b]I would like to have a Voidling crafted![/b][/color][/size] [b]Username:[/b] KleinFye [b]Amount Ordering:[/b] 3 [b]Artifacts:[/b] white, purple, red [b]Accessories:[/b] voidcore for all 3 [b]Currency:[/b] Treasure, Gems, Mixed 180k + 35 + 75 => 290 => 485k
@Keileon
I would like to breed my Voidlings!

Username: KleinFye

Nest Size: 3
Accessories: voidcore for all
Currency: Treasure, Gems, Mixed

Father: DsDYK2D.png
Mother: t4tTeXn.png

120k +75
=> 195

@Keileon
I would like to have a Voidling crafted!

Username: KleinFye

Amount Ordering: 3
Artifacts: white, purple, red
Accessories: voidcore for all 3
Currency: Treasure, Gems, Mixed

180k + 35 + 75
=> 290

=> 485k
@Aelen

What's the ID? I have over 160 of these things to look through to find a specific one.

Also I've set up, moderated, and run a lot of servers before. I appreciate the offer, but I've got it covered!

@KleinFye

Orders 185-190!
@Aelen

What's the ID? I have over 160 of these things to look through to find a specific one.

Also I've set up, moderated, and run a lot of servers before. I appreciate the offer, but I've got it covered!

@KleinFye

Orders 185-190!
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
158 24 and 126 are my voidlings that I think might be example ones xD
Edit: Actually 78 might be the dimlight example.
79 and 80 might be blue and green?

@Keileon

And I totally understand. Just wanted to offer in case you could use the help.
158 24 and 126 are my voidlings that I think might be example ones xD
Edit: Actually 78 might be the dimlight example.
79 and 80 might be blue and green?

@Keileon

And I totally understand. Just wanted to offer in case you could use the help.
Ibadges.png
@Aelen

All three of those are, yep.

Also I'm finishing up this current order and taking a break. Currently working on 168.
@Aelen

All three of those are, yep.

Also I'm finishing up this current order and taking a break. Currently working on 168.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
I actually ahve so many example voidlings... Wow...
Imma mark those. That's actually neat...

I don't know if it would be really hard on you but would it be possible to maybe tell someone when they get an example voidling? Cuz I personally love knowing that tidbit...

Heck I think my second batch 78-80 might all be example voidlings which would be hella cool...
And I think others might like to know as well..
Would understand it if you couldn't however.
@Keileon

Promise I won't ping you again till my next order soon-ish after I mess with my sheet some more...
Just suddenly thought of this and had to ask...
I actually ahve so many example voidlings... Wow...
Imma mark those. That's actually neat...

I don't know if it would be really hard on you but would it be possible to maybe tell someone when they get an example voidling? Cuz I personally love knowing that tidbit...

Heck I think my second batch 78-80 might all be example voidlings which would be hella cool...
And I think others might like to know as well..
Would understand it if you couldn't however.
@Keileon

Promise I won't ping you again till my next order soon-ish after I mess with my sheet some more...
Just suddenly thought of this and had to ask...
Ibadges.png
@Aelen

I started out doing that, but decided that people can just cross-check with the first page if they care enough. The volume of orders is large enough that I don't always remember. I'm running out of them anyway, since at this point I'm just trying to get rid of them lol
@Aelen

I started out doing that, but decided that people can just cross-check with the first page if they care enough. The volume of orders is large enough that I don't always remember. I'm running out of them anyway, since at this point I'm just trying to get rid of them lol
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
Just admiring everyone's recent orders - congrats @Azarein on your first primal, he looks fantastic! Also sharing my recent lil Voidlings :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/SPqcxZm.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/qone05W.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/QmdVPNO.png[/img]
Just admiring everyone's recent orders - congrats @Azarein on your first primal, he looks fantastic!

Also sharing my recent lil Voidlings :)
SPqcxZm.pngqone05W.pngQmdVPNO.png
@Keileon

Username: PhosphorFrog

Amount Ordering: 2
Artifacts: None
Accessories: None
Currency: Treasure
Total: 120kT

Thank you!
These are such cool adopts :O
@Keileon

Username: PhosphorFrog

Amount Ordering: 2
Accessories: None
Currency: Treasure
Total: 120kT

Thank you!
These are such cool adopts :O
sgriffin-4528-21_34_5_10_4_8.pngKTE4eww.pngsgriffin-6160-56_61_34_4_1_8.png
@PhosphorFrog

Your order is 191-192!
@PhosphorFrog

Your order is 191-192!
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
@Keileon

Username: Aelen

Accessories: one with a lantern and fireflies pls
Currency: Mixed

Still hungover from lack of sleep so don’t trust my own maths lol.
Also if the queue keeps growing fast I’ll slow down on the crafting orders. Won’t order as soon as I got my last order anymore then…
@Keileon

Username: Aelen

Accessories: one with a lantern and fireflies pls
Currency: Mixed

Still hungover from lack of sleep so don’t trust my own maths lol.
Also if the queue keeps growing fast I’ll slow down on the crafting orders. Won’t order as soon as I got my last order anymore then…
Ibadges.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 76 77