Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [TEMP CLOSED] Little Squishy Obelisks
1 2
[center][font=times new roman][size=5]Do you like Obelisk dragons? Me too!!! [emoji=obelisk tongue size=1][/size] [size=4](Example) Check out this little beast: [img]https://i.imgur.com/HAqC0Rj.png[/img] [size=3]Do you like them? You could have one of your own, themed after your obelisk dragon, for only [b]50 gems [emoji=gem size=1][/b] or [b]50,000 treasure [emoji=treasure size=1][/b]!!! How much of a steal is that? [size=1]No, please tell me. I'm not sure.[/size] ----- [font=times new roman][size=5][emoji=obelisk confused size=1] How to order (Please either reply to this thread or direct message me!):[/size] [size=4]• Tell me how you're paying! (Gems or treasure?) • Tell me what dragon you'd like to squishify! • Tell me anything else you want me to know! [color=maroon]• These little things can't have much apparel due to their squishiness! (and the fact that it's too much work...) Tell me one and [i]only one[/i] piece of apparel you want to have included on the adopt![/size] [size=5][emoji=comment size=1] How I'll deliver (Through messages only):[/size] [size=4]• I will send you a heavily watermarked copy of your adopt! • You will send me payment! (Crossroads it!) • I will send you an unwatermarked copy of the image! ----- [font=times new roman][size=5][emoji=obelisk angry size=1] Big Rule:[/size] [color=maroon][size=4]• Do not claim a purchased adopt as your own art! I [i]will[/i] know.[/color] Use your adopts for anything you want, otherwise. Put them on your profiles!!! Put them in your bio!!! You don't even need to credit me unless you really want to!!! ----- [font=times new roman][size=4]I am a hilariously fast artist, so adopts will not take long to get to you! However, I only have 5 slots, so I don't accidentally overwork myself. Slot 1: @/vbab Slot 2: @/Necoryn Slot 3: Open! Slot 4: Open! Slot 5: Open![/center][/size] [center][font=times new roman]Have any other burning questions? Reply to the thread! I have it subscribed, so pinging is not needed. Also, if I messed anything up on this post, let me know about that. I don't know much about forum posting yet.[/center]
Do you like Obelisk dragons? Me too!!!
(Example) Check out this little beast:
HAqC0Rj.png
Do you like them? You could have one of your own, themed after your obelisk dragon, for only 50 gems or 50,000 treasure !!! How much of a steal is that? No, please tell me. I'm not sure.

How to order (Please either reply to this thread or direct message me!):
• Tell me how you're paying! (Gems or treasure?)
• Tell me what dragon you'd like to squishify!
• Tell me anything else you want me to know!
• These little things can't have much apparel due to their squishiness! (and the fact that it's too much work...) Tell me one and only one piece of apparel you want to have included on the adopt!

How I'll deliver (Through messages only):
• I will send you a heavily watermarked copy of your adopt!
• You will send me payment! (Crossroads it!)
• I will send you an unwatermarked copy of the image!

Big Rule:
• Do not claim a purchased adopt as your own art! I will know.
Use your adopts for anything you want, otherwise. Put them on your profiles!!! Put them in your bio!!! You don't even need to credit me unless you really want to!!!

I am a hilariously fast artist, so adopts will not take long to get to you! However, I only have 5 slots, so I don't accidentally overwork myself.

Slot 1: @/vbab
Slot 2: @/Necoryn
Slot 3: Open!
Slot 4: Open!
Slot 5: Open!

Have any other burning questions? Reply to the thread! I have it subscribed, so pinging is not needed. Also, if I messed anything up on this post, let me know about that. I don't know much about forum posting yet.
"i liked it when he said 'it's arcanin time' and arcaned those guys"
- The Gladekeeper, in reference to The Arcanist
obelisk dragons for sale! obelisk dragons for saaaAAAaaale!!!
skin shop:)))))
oohh these are great! i'd love to get one for my obelisk Revert! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74683347][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/746834/74683347_350.png[/img][/url] For apparel, i'd love the black tulip lei! could i also make a special request for their nose to be colored red? i'd like to pay in treasure! thank you ^^
oohh these are great! i'd love to get one for my obelisk Revert!

74683347_350.png
For apparel, i'd love the black tulip lei!
could i also make a special request for their nose to be colored red?

i'd like to pay in treasure!

thank you ^^
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
@pheelthemoment ofc! ill get it done as soon as my tablet is charged enough. wont be long probably. keep an eye on your messages
@pheelthemoment ofc! ill get it done as soon as my tablet is charged enough. wont be long probably. keep an eye on your messages
@xsasiv
pinging so I can come back to these!! soo cute bro ;0
@xsasiv
pinging so I can come back to these!! soo cute bro ;0
IMG_0035.png xas | she/her | fr+3
english / français

» art shop
» profile dragon
omg. squishy obes. YES PLEASE i would LOVE one of these two obes! (hopefully I can claim two spots... if not I'll just take one for the girl!!) ------- first dragon! Six! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66066688][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660667/66066688_350.png[/img][/url] for apparel, the halo would be wonderful! If not, you can choose :)) special requests: I'm not sure if u do special eyes or not, regular ice eyes work if it's not up ur alley :D ------ my second obe: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79430768][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/794308/79430768_350.png[/img][/url] he's heavy apparel and skin so heres a scry of him: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=1&breed=15&element=3&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=38&winggene=88&wings=51&auth=e2535c34b8ce6a19eba2d333387a9d3eb899aa75&dummyext=prev.png[/img] for apparel, I'd love if you could do his wreath! special requests: if it's possible, can u make his horns/nose gold like his skin? glowy eyes can just be regular! whatever floats ur boat :DDD ------- I'll pay in treasure :D ALSO! about your pricing. I think it's not tooo much of a lowball, but I do think you could charge more for harder genes or adding on apparel/skins! I glanced at pheel's adopt and your art is amazing! I don't think people would mind if you bump up the price :)) (I'd also love to be piinged for updates/new adopts <3)
omg. squishy obes. YES PLEASE
i would LOVE one of these two obes! (hopefully I can claim two spots... if not I'll just take one for the girl!!)
first dragon! Six!
66066688_350.png
for apparel, the halo would be wonderful! If not, you can choose :))
special requests: I'm not sure if u do special eyes or not, regular ice eyes work if it's not up ur alley :D
my second obe:
79430768_350.png
he's heavy apparel and skin so heres a scry of him:
dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=1&breed=15&element=3&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=38&winggene=88&wings=51&auth=e2535c34b8ce6a19eba2d333387a9d3eb899aa75&dummyext=prev.png
for apparel, I'd love if you could do his wreath!
special requests: if it's possible, can u make his horns/nose gold like his skin? glowy eyes can just be regular! whatever floats ur boat :DDD
I'll pay in treasure :D
ALSO! about your pricing. I think it's not tooo much of a lowball, but I do think you could charge more for harder genes or adding on apparel/skins! I glanced at pheel's adopt and your art is amazing! I don't think people would mind if you bump up the price :))
(I'd also love to be piinged for updates/new adopts <3)
@MoonSun18 ill save u two spots and get to work tomorrow! (yes i do special eyes :) my cartoony style makes a lot of things easier on me esp complicated stuff haha)
@MoonSun18 ill save u two spots and get to work tomorrow! (yes i do special eyes :) my cartoony style makes a lot of things easier on me esp complicated stuff haha)
perfect!! excited to see the end products ^^ <3
perfect!! excited to see the end products ^^ <3
[center][emoji=sunglasses size=1] Bump [emoji=sunglasses size=1][/center]
Bump
[b]• Tell me how you're paying! (Gems or treasure?)[/b] gems! [b]• Tell me what dragon you'd like to squishify! [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69080102][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/690802/69080102_350.png[/img][/url] [b]• Tell me anything else you want me to know![/b] :0 can u add his lil star earing and maybe the hamster if not its okay (I don't mind paying extra if u can do them)
• Tell me how you're paying! (Gems or treasure?)
gems!
• Tell me what dragon you'd like to squishify!
69080102_350.png
• Tell me anything else you want me to know!
:0 can u add his lil star earing and maybe the hamster if not its okay (I don't mind paying extra if u can do them)
cwZ0A66.png Skystreamchan 
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
@skystreamchan i would say one apparel but the hamster is really small so i dont mind that much honestly. ill get the finished product to u as soon as i can finish it :D
@skystreamchan i would say one apparel but the hamster is really small so i dont mind that much honestly. ill get the finished product to u as soon as i can finish it :D
1 2