Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dreamlings - Closed
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 62 63
I would like to purchase a Dreamling!

FR Username: Golden
FR ID: 8850
Dreamling ID: 68 Green Axe Mimic
Payment method: Gems

FR ID: 8850
Dreamling ID: 68 Green Axe Mimic
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
@Xaz
I'd like to use some items!
Name: Golden
ID: 8850
Potions or Dusts you're using: Moon dust
Dreamling item is being applied to: #50 Xolo
@Xaz
I'd like to use some items!
Name: Golden
ID: 8850
Potions or Dusts you're using: Moon dust
Dreamling item is being applied to: #50 Xolo
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
Sorry for the late replies, I got a little busy yesterday

@lissajo
send in 600g via PM for your two dreamlings

@Golden
Send in 600g via PM for your two dreamlings
Your Moondust Usage has been noted

@appyfilly
Send in 300g via PM for your dreamling

@sitten1115
Send in 100g for your afam conversions
Sorry for the late replies, I got a little busy yesterday

@lissajo
send in 600g via PM for your two dreamlings

@Golden
Send in 600g via PM for your two dreamlings
Your Moondust Usage has been noted

@appyfilly
Send in 300g via PM for your dreamling

@sitten1115
Send in 100g for your afam conversions
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
bump
bump
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Xaz

FR ID: #8850
Dreamling ID: 67 Axe Mimic
@Xaz

FR ID: #8850
Dreamling ID: 67 Axe Mimic
@xaz

MY daughter is selling me her Catho'ra

ID of dreamling: 55
original owner of the dreamling: SimplySpoiled #13094
new owner of the dreamling: Golden #8850
@xaz

MY daughter is selling me her Catho'ra

ID of dreamling: 55
original owner of the dreamling: SimplySpoiled #13094
new owner of the dreamling: Golden #8850
@golden
The transfer will go through but please in the future all trade negotiations should to be discussed in the thread. The person trading you the Dreamling should be the one doing the transfer, not the person receiving the transfer.

Please send 300g via PM to receive your new Dreamling.
@golden
The transfer will go through but please in the future all trade negotiations should to be discussed in the thread. The person trading you the Dreamling should be the one doing the transfer, not the person receiving the transfer.

Please send 300g via PM to receive your new Dreamling.
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Xaz

Sure, she's sitting right here, I will tell her to post confirmation. Sending a PM. Thanks
@Xaz

Sure, she's sitting right here, I will tell her to post confirmation. Sending a PM. Thanks
@Xaz

Posting a confirmation that my mom is buy my dreamling #55. Thanks!
@Xaz

Posting a confirmation that my mom is buy my dreamling #55. Thanks!
s0RMySq.gifB17-L.pngPVOi09x.pngybAHpix.pngbisexual-1.jpggayyy2.pngSapphic.pngB17-R.pngNIdUF6j.pngT31.pngkFLe76I.png
Sh8L.png
@pikammd @lissajo @Kothra @sockmonkeygerald @urbancountry26 @LilyDragonQueen @Niconeoxis @KaichouKai @Solstices @rvale @Golden @Noxaquila @Chingoo [columns] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/994993372244758658/1052979479045210173/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] Aura Potion[/center] [nextcol] As there is no festival this month there Aura potions do not apply any one color aura to Dreamlings. Instead any Aura potion use may [b]apply ANY elemental color aura[/b] to a Dreamling. Don't wanna wait until June for your Light aura? Now's the time to apply that potion! To apply potions make sure you use the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3153495/1#post_51758533]correct application in this post.[/url] January 1st Aura Potions will only be available to apply Ice white/ice blue to Dreamlings. Aura potions are NOT on sale for the month of December. All unused Aura Potions will remain tracked on our [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vjBGwDBLNAf-Z4pBON1Ndgb_lwoRF_iTN7_K9oCypac/edit#gid=1345360207][color=CB81EB]public inventory sheet[/color][/url]. [/columns]
@pikammd @lissajo @Kothra @sockmonkeygerald @urbancountry26 @LilyDragonQueen @Niconeoxis @KaichouKai @Solstices @rvale @Golden @Noxaquila @Chingoo
Untitled_Artwork.png
Aura Potion
As there is no festival this month there Aura potions do not apply any one color aura to Dreamlings. Instead any Aura potion use may apply ANY elemental color aura to a Dreamling. Don't wanna wait until June for your Light aura? Now's the time to apply that potion! To apply potions make sure you use the correct application in this post. January 1st Aura Potions will only be available to apply Ice white/ice blue to Dreamlings.

Aura potions are NOT on sale for the month of December. All unused Aura Potions will remain tracked on our public inventory sheet.
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 62 63