Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Appa’s Imperials [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][b]Imperial Adopt[/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/27FCl9t.png[/img][/center] [center][b]400kt / 400g[/b][/center] [b]Hi there![/b] My name is Appa. I’ve been an FR player for many years, but I recently went on a 3 year break. I used to sell adopts in the forums, and decided to come back with some of my new art! I hope all you cuties like it. [center][b]Stuff and Things[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]I’m subscribed, so no need to ping me [/LIST] [LIST] [*]I don’t take any upfront sponsor charge for new genes, but that means they may take an extra couple of days [/LIST] [LIST] [*]I don’t watermark my art, so I’d appreciate credit or a link back to this thread wherever the art ends up [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Mixed payments are perfectly fine! [/LIST] [LIST] [*]I’m not the biggest fan of drawing apparel most of the time (because I suck quite frankly :( ) I’ll quote all apparel and skins based on complexity ranging from 50g - 300 g, but prices may fluctuate [/LIST] [LIST] [*]I work night shifts full time at a factory 6-7 days a week so I will try my best to keep my turnaround time around two weeks (usually will only take a few days) [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Please wait to send payment until after I’ve confirmed your order [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Feel free to ask me any questions! [/LIST] [b]Order Form[/b] [quote][b]Payment method (t / g): Dragon: Any questions, comments, etc:[/quote] While you’re ordering, feel free to tell me about your favorite FR feature / breed / gene from the past three years! I’m itching to catch up on what I missed. [b]Slots[/b] 1. CLOSED 2. CLOSED 3. CLOSED
Imperial Adopt
27FCl9t.png
400kt / 400g

Hi there! My name is Appa. I’ve been an FR player for many years, but I recently went on a 3 year break. I used to sell adopts in the forums, and decided to come back with some of my new art! I hope all you cuties like it.

Stuff and Things
  • I’m subscribed, so no need to ping me
  • I don’t take any upfront sponsor charge for new genes, but that means they may take an extra couple of days
  • I don’t watermark my art, so I’d appreciate credit or a link back to this thread wherever the art ends up
  • Mixed payments are perfectly fine!
  • I’m not the biggest fan of drawing apparel most of the time (because I suck quite frankly :( ) I’ll quote all apparel and skins based on complexity ranging from 50g - 300 g, but prices may fluctuate
  • I work night shifts full time at a factory 6-7 days a week so I will try my best to keep my turnaround time around two weeks (usually will only take a few days)
  • Please wait to send payment until after I’ve confirmed your order
  • Feel free to ask me any questions!

Order Form
Quote:
Payment method (t / g):
Dragon:
Any questions, comments, etc:

While you’re ordering, feel free to tell me about your favorite FR feature / breed / gene from the past three years! I’m itching to catch up on what I missed.

Slots
1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED
aY8S2lf.png
New Breed Pinglist

Parad0xxy / Avmire / CheeseChatot / Sashathebrave
New Breed Pinglist

Parad0xxy / Avmire / CheeseChatot / Sashathebrave
aY8S2lf.png
[b]Payment method (t / g):[/b] Gems! [b]Dragon (BBCode or scry):[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61345042][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/613451/61345042_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Any questions, comments, etc:[/b] How much would it be to add the Veteran's Eye, Shoulder, and Leg Scars apparel, along with the Emerald Deepsea Bulb? There's been a ton of great stuff added in the last few years! Scenes and the map update are probably my favorite major additions, but the Aberration and Obelisk breeds are very cool. The Forbidden Portal coli venue is one of my favorites, too.
Payment method (t / g): Gems!
Dragon (BBCode or scry):
61345042_350.png
Any questions, comments, etc: How much would it be to add the Veteran's Eye, Shoulder, and Leg Scars apparel, along with the Emerald Deepsea Bulb?

There's been a ton of great stuff added in the last few years! Scenes and the map update are probably my favorite major additions, but the Aberration and Obelisk breeds are very cool. The Forbidden Portal coli venue is one of my favorites, too.
shellbubble.gif
___they/them_-_ please copy+paste my
____fr time +3___username when pinging
@Palaeophis

What a pretty lady! I can add that apparel for 50 g per scar, and 80 g for the deep sea bulb. Feel free to send the 630 g over whenever!

I’ll totally have to check out that new map update. Scenes are super cool, definitely one of the favorite features I instantly noticed! I love how much character they can give a dragon ^^
@Palaeophis

What a pretty lady! I can add that apparel for 50 g per scar, and 80 g for the deep sea bulb. Feel free to send the 630 g over whenever!

I’ll totally have to check out that new map update. Scenes are super cool, definitely one of the favorite features I instantly noticed! I love how much character they can give a dragon ^^
aY8S2lf.png
Would you prefer payment sent via Crossroads or PM?
Would you prefer payment sent via Crossroads or PM?
shellbubble.gif
___they/them_-_ please copy+paste my
____fr time +3___username when pinging
@Palaeophis

Perfectly fine either way!
@Palaeophis

Perfectly fine either way!
aY8S2lf.png
Oh these are gorgeous!! I have two dragons I'd love to have done, but I'm going to start with this one for now! Payment method (t / g): Treasure Dragon (BBCode or scry): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/11211331][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/112114/11211331_350.png[/img][/url] Any questions, comments, etc: None! Your art is gorgeous though, I'd love a ping if you decide to expand and offer any other breeds c: <3 My favorite new-ish thing to the site is definitely the addition of Obelisks!! They immediately became one of my very favorite breeds! What's not to love about a big lion/foo dog-styled dragon? *w*
Oh these are gorgeous!! I have two dragons I'd love to have done, but I'm going to start with this one for now!

Payment method (t / g): Treasure
Dragon (BBCode or scry):
11211331_350.png
Any questions, comments, etc: None! Your art is gorgeous though, I'd love a ping if you decide to expand and offer any other breeds c: <3

My favorite new-ish thing to the site is definitely the addition of Obelisks!! They immediately became one of my very favorite breeds! What's not to love about a big lion/foo dog-styled dragon? *w*
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
Payment method (t / g): gems Dragon (BBCode or scry): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41753016][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/417531/41753016_350.png[/img][/url] Any questions, comments, etc: I'd also love a ping if you open an art shop/expand to other breeds! as for the apparel on this guy, I'd really only love the accent especially! the wisps would be a bonus but not necessary ^^ though I'm definitely willing to pay more for them!
Payment method (t / g): gems
Dragon (BBCode or scry):
41753016_350.png
Any questions, comments, etc: I'd also love a ping if you open an art shop/expand to other breeds!

as for the apparel on this guy, I'd really only love the accent especially! the wisps would be a bonus but not necessary ^^ though I'm definitely willing to pay more for them!
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@Parad0xxy

I’m so honored to be able to add my art to this lovely boy’s gallery!! I’ll definitely send you a ping when I expand my bases ^^ oh my goodness if I’m being honest the obelisks are actually the reason I got back into the game, they are absolutely adorable!! I’m currently trying to get a G1 ob but am hesitant for a new project haha

Please feel free to send the payment over whenever! Either PM or crossroads is fine!
@Parad0xxy

I’m so honored to be able to add my art to this lovely boy’s gallery!! I’ll definitely send you a ping when I expand my bases ^^ oh my goodness if I’m being honest the obelisks are actually the reason I got back into the game, they are absolutely adorable!! I’m currently trying to get a G1 ob but am hesitant for a new project haha

Please feel free to send the payment over whenever! Either PM or crossroads is fine!
aY8S2lf.png
@Avmire

I could do the accent for an extra 150 g and the wisps would be 80 g! If that sounds good then feel free to send the payment over whenever! Either PM or crossroads :)
@Avmire

I could do the accent for an extra 150 g and the wisps would be 80 g! If that sounds good then feel free to send the payment over whenever! Either PM or crossroads :)
aY8S2lf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10