Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Cloudscrape Creamery [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@ahzidal Please remind me to work on your adopt this is getting ridiculous on my end (The end of the school year is coming up so I'm becoming less motivated to do stuff, I need the push)
@ahzidal Please remind me to work on your adopt this is getting ridiculous on my end (The end of the school year is coming up so I'm becoming less motivated to do stuff, I need the push)
FD1rkPC.png Maybe I shouldn't- (proceeds to max effort my artwork)

Friend Requests: Open

Chronically online and addicted.
[quote name="@PurpleHoover" date="2023-03-29 19:38:32" ] @/ahzidal Please remind me to work on your adopt this is getting ridiculous on my end (The end of the school year is coming up so I'm becoming less motivated to do stuff, I need the push) [/quote] Here's your reminder <3 Sorry for it being late on my end, I've had a really rough week (family member in the hospital - they're okay now though!)
@PurpleHoover wrote on 2023-03-29 19:38:32:
@/ahzidal Please remind me to work on your adopt this is getting ridiculous on my end (The end of the school year is coming up so I'm becoming less motivated to do stuff, I need the push)
Here's your reminder <3 Sorry for it being late on my end, I've had a really rough week (family member in the hospital - they're okay now though!)
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@ahzidal @Stormytehcat11 @SakuraUni @Cindetail @sm0gsm

I've already talked to TheAlmightySei about this, but I cannot finish these adopts anymore. I'm so sorry, I put myself over my head about it and I forgot, and now I no longer wish to continue the shop. To make up for it, I am willing to repay with a simpler piece of art or gems. From this point forwards, Cloudscrape is closed.
@ahzidal @Stormytehcat11 @SakuraUni @Cindetail @sm0gsm

I've already talked to TheAlmightySei about this, but I cannot finish these adopts anymore. I'm so sorry, I put myself over my head about it and I forgot, and now I no longer wish to continue the shop. To make up for it, I am willing to repay with a simpler piece of art or gems. From this point forwards, Cloudscrape is closed.
FD1rkPC.png Maybe I shouldn't- (proceeds to max effort my artwork)

Friend Requests: Open

Chronically online and addicted.
@PurpleHoover

I'm fine with a simpler art!
@PurpleHoover

I'm fine with a simpler art!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15