Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Chibi Shoppe, all breeds | Closed! |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@SongOfShadows
Nice colours! 300g for him! (base + small apparel)

@Hawkeyyee
Ohh very spikey, love them! Also your art is super cute!
For their accents I think 150g for both (so 300g altogether) works, since they're not too complicated!

So it'd be 800g or 500kt + 300g for the two!
@SongOfShadows
Nice colours! 300g for him! (base + small apparel)

@Hawkeyyee
Ohh very spikey, love them! Also your art is super cute!
For their accents I think 150g for both (so 300g altogether) works, since they're not too complicated!

So it'd be 800g or 500kt + 300g for the two!
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun
* She/Her
* Lv. 24
* FR +10

* Chibi Dragon Adopt Shop
* All breeds!
[b]Order Form[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42179801][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/421799/42179801_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Apparel to Include:[/b] coat, book, gloves, footpads [b]Gender Variant:[/b] Female [b]Payment Method:[/b] do you accept a mixture of gems and treasure? If not, I'll pay with gems, just let me know! [b]Other:[/b] feel free to include any other pieces of clothing from her that I didn't list, the ones I listed were the ones I was most concerned about, the others are unnecessary :) also! You don't have to include the knife on the footpads!
Order Form
Dragon:
42179801_350.png
Apparel to Include: coat, book, gloves, footpads
Gender Variant: Female
Payment Method: do you accept a mixture of gems and treasure? If not, I'll pay with gems, just let me know!
Other: feel free to include any other pieces of clothing from her that I didn't list, the ones I listed were the ones I was most concerned about, the others are unnecessary :) also! You don't have to include the knife on the footpads!
krVJWCA.png
@Mopzee
I do accept mixed payment! She'll be counted for small apparel with the apparel you listed, so 300k / 300g. You can mix it as works best for you as long as the total comes out the same! <3
@Mopzee
I do accept mixed payment! She'll be counted for small apparel with the apparel you listed, so 300k / 300g. You can mix it as works best for you as long as the total comes out the same! <3
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun
* She/Her
* Lv. 24
* FR +10

* All breeds!
Oooo these are so cute! [b]Order Form[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75997760]Kaleidoscope[/url] [b]Apparel to Include:[/b] N/A [b]Gender Variant:[/b] Not Applicable [b]Payment Method:[/b] Usd [b]Other:[/b] Please check the morph in his bio for the full plan! [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48718109]Karima[/url] [b]Apparel to Include:[/b] 10; [item=Corsair's Seaspray Cap] [item=Glamorous Scarlet Locket] [item=Corsair's Rusty Cutlass] [item=Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief] [item=Classy Tailcoat] [item=White Renaissance Shirt] [item=Sinister Ring] [item=Malign Gloves] [item=Malign Footpads] [item=Crimson Rogue Trousers] [b]Gender Variant:[/b] Female [b]Payment Method:[/b] Usd [b]Other:[/b] If her pearl could be included, that'll be great :D
Oooo these are so cute!

Order Form

Dragon: Kaleidoscope
Apparel to Include: N/A
Gender Variant: Not Applicable
Payment Method: Usd
Other: Please check the morph in his bio for the full plan!

Dragon: Karima
Apparel to Include: 10; Corsair's Seaspray Cap Glamorous Scarlet Locket Corsair's Rusty Cutlass Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief Classy Tailcoat White Renaissance Shirt Sinister Ring Malign Gloves Malign Footpads Crimson Rogue Trousers
Gender Variant: Female
Payment Method: Usd
Other: If her pearl could be included, that'll be great :D
54855021_Oi3tJbZLZp7x7tD.png 54850879_REYaprxTZ70dBgh.png
Looked at slots, hopefully I'm not too late! Narrator: he was too late :pensive:

I'd love to be added to a pinglist for the next opening! Because somehow I must have missed one and woke up to like 10 notifs from subbing to the thread whoops
Looked at slots, hopefully I'm not too late! Narrator: he was too late :pensive:

I'd love to be added to a pinglist for the next opening! Because somehow I must have missed one and woke up to like 10 notifs from subbing to the thread whoops
KBuajgX.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
Ah shucks I think I’m too late ;-; please add me to your pinglist/waitlist if you have one!!
Ah shucks I think I’m too late ;-; please add me to your pinglist/waitlist if you have one!!
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
@NocturnalLegends
Ohh very cool, I'll dm you paypal deets for payment! The pearl can be included, no problem! 20€ for the two of them <3

@Lednik @Parad0xxy
Aw, thank you guys for interest! Not to worry, I'll be open again in a jiffy, I'm super happy everyone's so interested in these! I've added you to a pinglist for when my slots open next, considering a waitlist for later as well <3
@NocturnalLegends
Ohh very cool, I'll dm you paypal deets for payment! The pearl can be included, no problem! 20€ for the two of them <3

@Lednik @Parad0xxy
Aw, thank you guys for interest! Not to worry, I'll be open again in a jiffy, I'm super happy everyone's so interested in these! I've added you to a pinglist for when my slots open next, considering a waitlist for later as well <3
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun
* She/Her
* Lv. 24
* FR +10

* All breeds!
Can i please be added to the pinglist?
Can i please be added to the pinglist?
66.png
@LuckOfTheClaws
Added! <3
@LuckOfTheClaws
Added! <3
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun
* She/Her
* Lv. 24
* FR +10

* All breeds!
@LaWombat [img]https://i.imgur.com/TcxYrOn.png[/img] Here you go, hope you like it! Remember to save it as well <3 Now it's time for me to sleep, work continues tomorrow!
@LaWombat

TcxYrOn.png
Here you go, hope you like it! Remember to save it as well <3

Now it's time for me to sleep, work continues tomorrow!
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun
* She/Her
* Lv. 24
* FR +10

* All breeds!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15