Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragon ponds - Full
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
@Sibbi

Heya!

I will 100% be doing Abbs, I'll probably be working on them once my current slots are completed actually since I have a few people waiting on those lines so I have added you to my pinglist :D
@Sibbi

Heya!

I will 100% be doing Abbs, I'll probably be working on them once my current slots are completed actually since I have a few people waiting on those lines so I have added you to my pinglist :D
INNIwp8.png
Can I get a notification when you have ancients ready? Also can I pay pay PayPal for simples?
Can I get a notification when you have ancients ready? Also can I pay pay PayPal for simples?
shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
@Laya6067

You have been added to the pinglist, I will be working on getting all the ancients done over the next few weeks so hopefully not that long a wait!

As for paypal for simples, currently no, in the future? I honestly don't know yet.

I need to see how much I get after paypals fee's because if it all gets eaten it's not worth it for me? but I am also seeing about setting up a ko-fi (Also uses paypal) to see if thats better.

So I think in the next round of slots I will try get a simple paid via ko-fi and another via paypal invoice then decide if I'll offer them?
@Laya6067

You have been added to the pinglist, I will be working on getting all the ancients done over the next few weeks so hopefully not that long a wait!

As for paypal for simples, currently no, in the future? I honestly don't know yet.

I need to see how much I get after paypals fee's because if it all gets eaten it's not worth it for me? but I am also seeing about setting up a ko-fi (Also uses paypal) to see if thats better.

So I think in the next round of slots I will try get a simple paid via ko-fi and another via paypal invoice then decide if I'll offer them?
INNIwp8.png
may i snag a spot on the pinglist? these are adorable and i'd love one, but my wallet has cobwebs and a single penny in it right now ;v;
may i snag a spot on the pinglist? these are adorable and i'd love one, but my wallet has cobwebs and a single penny in it right now ;v;
floppy.gif NT
> they/it

> sparkletext img shop
> uma shop
> my hatchery
aaa sig-banner.png
@nothingtown
Ah thats kinda a mood haha, I have added you to the pinglist and thank you for the kind words Xx
@nothingtown
Ah thats kinda a mood haha, I have added you to the pinglist and thank you for the kind words Xx
INNIwp8.png
@Stormdragon Heya! Here is your pond! I greatly apologise for the lateness. I hope you like it and if there is anything you would like altered please let me know Xx [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/u3dOcZ9.png[/img][/center]
@Stormdragon

Heya! Here is your pond! I greatly apologise for the lateness.
I hope you like it and if there is anything you would like altered please let me know Xx
u3dOcZ9.png
INNIwp8.png
These are amazing! If you have a pinglist may I please be on it? <3
These are amazing! If you have a pinglist may I please be on it? <3
@CascadingCosmos

Thank you! I do have a pinglist you are all added <3
@CascadingCosmos

Thank you! I do have a pinglist you are all added <3
INNIwp8.png
@Aavinox
Thank you! Looks great, but could I have one small change?
Could you color the "teeth" to be the same color as the top and bottom jaws they're connected to instead of a tooth color?
@Aavinox
Thank you! Looks great, but could I have one small change?
Could you color the "teeth" to be the same color as the top and bottom jaws they're connected to instead of a tooth color?
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
Dragon/s: Divinum [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2968123][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/29682/2968123_350.png[/img][/url] Username: Kaleran Addons: I see there are flowers in some of the completed ones- can I get little baby bamboo sprouts in place of flowers? Requested line changes: none? Notes: (Dressing room link / Apparel you don't want drawn ect) [outfit=1890241] Will pay in irl money, paypal hates my bank so you'll have to invoice me. I'm happy to give you my email!
Dragon/s: Divinum
2968123_350.png
Username: Kaleran
Addons: I see there are flowers in some of the completed ones- can I get little baby bamboo sprouts in place of flowers?
Requested line changes: none?
Notes: (Dressing room link / Apparel you don't want drawn ect)
Not Found

Will pay in irl money, paypal hates my bank so you'll have to invoice me. I'm happy to give you my email!
usOtooy.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21