Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Crow's Obelisk Adopts [PINGLIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@CrowDessa
Thank you so much! :D
@CrowDessa
Thank you so much! :D
2XruB4R.png
You've done it again! She looks phenomenal!!!! [emoji=obelisk love size=1]
You've done it again! She looks phenomenal!!!!
Not sure I asked to be on the pinglist or not last time I ordered, but if not please add me. I'd love some more of your beautiful obelisks in my bios!
Not sure I asked to be on the pinglist or not last time I ordered, but if not please add me. I'd love some more of your beautiful obelisks in my bios!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
[size=4][emoji=brown gem size=1][color=sepia] [b] Hello everyone![/b] It's been [i]a while[/i] since I've had the time/motivation to actually do fun art, but I'm opening up another 3 slots of this adopt! I miss working on these, they were rather relaxing and enjoyable to make! [size=2][i]afaik the main post is up-to-date with discounted genes/skins/etc.[/i] [/color][/size] [indent] [indent][indent][b]SLOTS[/b] - OPEN - OPEN - OPEN[/indent] [/indent][/indent] [indent][size=2][b][i]I am currently prioritizing USD payments as I'm a disabled and queer artist working to make ends meet and have recently had some life changes, you know how it is, but all payments are fair game![/b][/i][/size][/indent] [size=1][i][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Parad0xxy @Disillusionist @Frostbite1370 @Kiriati @aeons @DobhranLiath @Stannum @vaguelycaninne @Stormytehcat11 @AloVra (hoping i got everyone/let me know if you want to be removed!)[/i] [indent][/indent]
Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've had the time/motivation to actually do fun art, but I'm opening up another 3 slots of this adopt! I miss working on these, they were rather relaxing and enjoyable to make!

afaik the main post is up-to-date with discounted genes/skins/etc.

SLOTS
- OPEN
- OPEN
- OPEN

I am currently prioritizing USD payments as I'm a disabled and queer artist working to make ends meet and have recently had some life changes, you know how it is, but all payments are fair game!

Pinglist: @Parad0xxy @Disillusionist @Frostbite1370 @Kiriati @aeons @DobhranLiath @Stannum @vaguelycaninne @Stormytehcat11 @AloVra (hoping i got everyone/let me know if you want to be removed!)
What a lovely Christmas present! I'd love to get one for Amy here, no need for any apparel [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71059476][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/710595/71059476_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=59&breed=15&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=59&wings=8&auth=a676696fff61828d4ef91966bd7508a21328cf3f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I'll pay in gems
What a lovely Christmas present!
I'd love to get one for Amy here, no need for any apparel
71059476_350.png
dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=59&breed=15&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=59&wings=8&auth=a676696fff61828d4ef91966bd7508a21328cf3f&dummyext=prev.png

I'll pay in gems
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
@Stormytehcat11

Oh wonderful! Does 300g sound good?
@Stormytehcat11

Oh wonderful! Does 300g sound good?
Hello! Sorry to bother you about this, but I have a small question about your prices. There’s a large gap between your usd vs gem/treasure prices and I was wondering if that was intentional?
Hello! Sorry to bother you about this, but I have a small question about your prices. There’s a large gap between your usd vs gem/treasure prices and I was wondering if that was intentional?
oliver | he/they | I eat stars 86184488.png
[quote name="Rastaban" date="2023-12-20 13:18:21" ] Hello! Sorry to bother you about this, but I have a small question about your prices. There’s a large gap between your usd vs gem/treasure prices and I was wondering if that was intentional? [/quote] No worries at all! I've given the USD price a discount from the usual conversion rate to (hopefully?) try and make it a little more accessible/appealing since I am Very Broke irl
Rastaban wrote on 2023-12-20 13:18:21:

No worries at all! I've given the USD price a discount from the usual conversion rate to (hopefully?) try and make it a little more accessible/appealing since I am Very Broke irl
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10