Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] «Tiger Treats»
@Odile yo shot in the dark but would you ever consider trading/selling your foo soup?
@Odile yo shot in the dark but would you ever consider trading/selling your foo soup?
eR1BC0S.gifs008-d01-Owe.pngowe-s14.pngowe-m23.pngowe-m15.pngowe-l29.pngowe-l22.png Owe/Vincent, he/they
Fr +3
What was your favorite accessory? Least favorite? Halos+cubs! The large bows
How did you feel about the pricing of tigers? (1 tiger = 30 g/kt) It's good
Do you prefer having the full FR color wheel available (177 colors) or a smaller set of colors (25-50 colors)? I like the full color wheel
What did you enjoy about collecting about the tigers? Do you have feedback on how we run similar events in the future? Maybe (not sure if this is feasible) a way to recycle tigers and swap 2/3 to get a new random one? It would also be really nice to list all the accessories somewhere?
If we made a similar shop with other creatures/things, what would you like to see? I'd love a bird themed one, maybe owls?
What was your favorite accessory? Least favorite? Halos+cubs! The large bows
How did you feel about the pricing of tigers? (1 tiger = 30 g/kt) It's good
Do you prefer having the full FR color wheel available (177 colors) or a smaller set of colors (25-50 colors)? I like the full color wheel
What did you enjoy about collecting about the tigers? Do you have feedback on how we run similar events in the future? Maybe (not sure if this is feasible) a way to recycle tigers and swap 2/3 to get a new random one? It would also be really nice to list all the accessories somewhere?
If we made a similar shop with other creatures/things, what would you like to see? I'd love a bird themed one, maybe owls?

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
Thank you so much, @brightmyth! I REALLY hope these open up again soon. I adore them.

What was your favorite accessory? Least favorite? My favorite accessory is the cubs for sure, but the horns are a close second. My least favorite? I can't say I disliked any of them. Maybe the leis?
How did you feel about the pricing of tigers? (1 tiger = 30 g/kt) Pricing feels fine imo!
Do you prefer having the full FR color wheel available (177 colors) or a smaller set of colors (25-50 colors)? I think the full wheel allows for WAY more differentiations, but I don't mind either way.
What did you enjoy about collecting about the tigers? Do you have feedback on how we run similar events in the future? I loved trading them! I think that's super fun. I'm also super fond of just.. collecting things... I think perhaps a specific trading thread in the future might help? Not that this was done badly, but it could help to separate the orders from trading.
If we made a similar shop with other creatures/things, what would you like to see? Oooooooo. My entire bias is caiman, I love little crocs/gators/etc. Crows? Fennec foxes? There's a lot you could do and I think it'll be super cute no matter what.
Thank you so much, @brightmyth! I REALLY hope these open up again soon. I adore them.

What was your favorite accessory? Least favorite? My favorite accessory is the cubs for sure, but the horns are a close second. My least favorite? I can't say I disliked any of them. Maybe the leis?
How did you feel about the pricing of tigers? (1 tiger = 30 g/kt) Pricing feels fine imo!
Do you prefer having the full FR color wheel available (177 colors) or a smaller set of colors (25-50 colors)? I think the full wheel allows for WAY more differentiations, but I don't mind either way.
What did you enjoy about collecting about the tigers? Do you have feedback on how we run similar events in the future? I loved trading them! I think that's super fun. I'm also super fond of just.. collecting things... I think perhaps a specific trading thread in the future might help? Not that this was done badly, but it could help to separate the orders from trading.
If we made a similar shop with other creatures/things, what would you like to see? Oooooooo. My entire bias is caiman, I love little crocs/gators/etc. Crows? Fennec foxes? There's a lot you could do and I think it'll be super cute no matter what.
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
What was your favorite accessory? Least favorite?
I adored all of them, but I mostly loved the sun and rain ones and babies!
How did you feel about the pricing of tigers? (1 tiger = 30 g/kt)
It seems fair to me!
Do you prefer having the full FR color wheel available (177 colors) or a smaller set of colors (25-50 colors)?
Full colour wheel, all the fun options!
What did you enjoy about collecting about the tigers? Do you have feedback on how we run similar events in the future?
I loved collecting the colours I adored, and finding tigers to pair up with each other!
If we made a similar shop with other creatures/things, what would you like to see?
Normal kitties, but I’m biased because I love cats. But maybe rats or snakes? Birds/crows would be nice too!
I adored all of them, but I mostly loved the sun and rain ones and babies!
It seems fair to me!
Do you prefer having the full FR color wheel available (177 colors) or a smaller set of colors (25-50 colors)?
Full colour wheel, all the fun options!
What did you enjoy about collecting about the tigers? Do you have feedback on how we run similar events in the future?
I loved collecting the colours I adored, and finding tigers to pair up with each other!
If we made a similar shop with other creatures/things, what would you like to see?
Normal kitties, but I’m biased because I love cats. But maybe rats or snakes? Birds/crows would be nice too!
they/he
art
What was your favorite accessory? Least favorite? fave was def the cubs. Sucks I didn't get one until I got the free one though. Least fave was the top hat. Looked really out of place on them.

How did you feel about the pricing of tigers? (1 tiger = 30 g/kt) liked it a lot more than the rabbits. Meant I could buy a lot more.

Do you prefer having the full FR color wheel available (177 colors) or a smaller set of colors (25-50 colors)? I have no preference. Whatever is easier for y'all I guess?

What did you enjoy about collecting about the tigers? Do you have feedback on how we run similar events in the future? I liked seeing all the accessories. And while annoying for you I liked when y'all were PM locked bc its nice to see what tigers people were getting and you could see all the accessories easier to know what you were maybe hunting for. Only other concern I brought up already and you guys are gonna shift how you do in the future so no complaints

If we made a similar shop with other creatures/things, what would you like to see? gonna say what I said last time: big animals. pigs, giraffes, elephans, hippos. Big Round friends
What was your favorite accessory? Least favorite? fave was def the cubs. Sucks I didn't get one until I got the free one though. Least fave was the top hat. Looked really out of place on them.

How did you feel about the pricing of tigers? (1 tiger = 30 g/kt) liked it a lot more than the rabbits. Meant I could buy a lot more.

Do you prefer having the full FR color wheel available (177 colors) or a smaller set of colors (25-50 colors)? I have no preference. Whatever is easier for y'all I guess?

What did you enjoy about collecting about the tigers? Do you have feedback on how we run similar events in the future? I liked seeing all the accessories. And while annoying for you I liked when y'all were PM locked bc its nice to see what tigers people were getting and you could see all the accessories easier to know what you were maybe hunting for. Only other concern I brought up already and you guys are gonna shift how you do in the future so no complaints

If we made a similar shop with other creatures/things, what would you like to see? gonna say what I said last time: big animals. pigs, giraffes, elephans, hippos. Big Round friends
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
AAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FREE TIGERS, MY BELOVEDS <3!!!!

What was your favorite accessory? Least favorite? wings. i absolutely adored the wing accessories. i liked the rest and didn't get enough tigers to have a least favorite :D
How did you feel about the pricing of tigers? (1 tiger = 30 g/kt) the prices are reasonable for what i'm receiving :}
Do you prefer having the full FR color wheel available (177 colors) or a smaller set of colors (25-50 colors)? full color wheel
What did you enjoy about collecting about the tigers? Do you have feedback on how we run similar events in the future? i loved getting a randomized tiger/accessory with so many available options, i think i most enjoyed trying to get all colors :p
If we made a similar shop with other creatures/things, what would you like to see? dogs! or fish. fish are cool
AAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FREE TIGERS, MY BELOVEDS <3!!!!

What was your favorite accessory? Least favorite? wings. i absolutely adored the wing accessories. i liked the rest and didn't get enough tigers to have a least favorite :D
How did you feel about the pricing of tigers? (1 tiger = 30 g/kt) the prices are reasonable for what i'm receiving :}
Do you prefer having the full FR color wheel available (177 colors) or a smaller set of colors (25-50 colors)? full color wheel
What did you enjoy about collecting about the tigers? Do you have feedback on how we run similar events in the future? i loved getting a randomized tiger/accessory with so many available options, i think i most enjoyed trying to get all colors :p
If we made a similar shop with other creatures/things, what would you like to see? dogs! or fish. fish are cool

MAX !
HE/HIM
IT/ITS

adtp0zn.gif
RNG ADOPTS
70167578p.png
ABOUT
67609500p.png
WISHLIST
64068668p.png
him
67698503p.png
What was your favorite accessory? Least favorite? favorite: demon horns and fangs! least favorite: vines
How did you feel about the pricing of tigers? (1 tiger = 30 g/kt) it felt fair, a bit underpriced if anything
Do you prefer having the full FR color wheel available (177 colors) or a smaller set of colors (25-50 colors)? full colorwheel!
What did you enjoy about collecting about the tigers? Do you have feedback on how we run similar events in the future? i make tiger UMAs so i liked being able to get tigers that match my dragons. they're very cute, unique and fit in bios / forum signatures nicely!
If we made a similar shop with other creatures/things, what would you like to see? wolves, foxes, bears!
What was your favorite accessory? Least favorite? favorite: demon horns and fangs! least favorite: vines
How did you feel about the pricing of tigers? (1 tiger = 30 g/kt) it felt fair, a bit underpriced if anything
Do you prefer having the full FR color wheel available (177 colors) or a smaller set of colors (25-50 colors)? full colorwheel!
What did you enjoy about collecting about the tigers? Do you have feedback on how we run similar events in the future? i make tiger UMAs so i liked being able to get tigers that match my dragons. they're very cute, unique and fit in bios / forum signatures nicely!
If we made a similar shop with other creatures/things, what would you like to see? wolves, foxes, bears!
52248330644_ea876ff4a5_o.gif vesper - he / his or dae / daemon.
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
I hope it's ok for me to post the feedback questionnaire here in the thread ! :)

What was your favorite accessory? Least favorite? good question! i haven't seem them all lmao, but out of the ones i got my favorite is the tiny bird friends. And I don't think i have a least favorite actually :o
How did you feel about the pricing of tigers? (1 tiger = 30 g/kt) perfect!
Do you prefer having the full FR color wheel available (177 colors) or a smaller set of colors (25-50 colors)? no opinion :o i just feel like a smaller set would probably be easier for your team to handle to be honest alkdjgksl
What did you enjoy about collecting about the tigers? Do you have feedback on how we run similar events in the future? I enjoyed their cuteness!!
If we made a similar shop with other creatures/things, what would you like to see? Cats (although i guess tigers are just big cats), dogs, deers :O
I hope it's ok for me to post the feedback questionnaire here in the thread ! :)

What was your favorite accessory? Least favorite? good question! i haven't seem them all lmao, but out of the ones i got my favorite is the tiny bird friends. And I don't think i have a least favorite actually :o
How did you feel about the pricing of tigers? (1 tiger = 30 g/kt) perfect!
Do you prefer having the full FR color wheel available (177 colors) or a smaller set of colors (25-50 colors)? no opinion :o i just feel like a smaller set would probably be easier for your team to handle to be honest alkdjgksl
What did you enjoy about collecting about the tigers? Do you have feedback on how we run similar events in the future? I enjoyed their cuteness!!
If we made a similar shop with other creatures/things, what would you like to see? Cats (although i guess tigers are just big cats), dogs, deers :O
Time : FR +9 | They/them
What was your favorite accessory? Least favorite?: my fave were the feather wings and the weapons! Least favorite would be the dragon wings I think ^^

How did you feel about the pricing of tigers? (1 tiger = 30 g/kt): maybe a little bit expensive, 20-25kt/g would be better ><

Do you prefer having the full FR color wheel available (177 colors) or a smaller set of colors (25-50 colors)?: the full FR wheel is good, it makes for really nice gradients when you organize them :3

What did you enjoy about collecting about the tigers? Do you have feedback on how we run similar events in the future?: I really liked being able to exchange them with other people and just seeing the accessories I didn't get, it's kind of a surprise and I like it. The only frustrating thing was the accessories that came only after a while, I had the same problem with the bunnies (a bunch of stuff I would have loved to get but couldn't because I was out of money to get more buns ><)

If we made a similar shop with other creatures/things, what would you like to see?: either turtles, corvids or bovines! I would give you my firstborn for a little fluffy cow or a magpie

Thank you for the spare tigers!

What was your favorite accessory? Least favorite?: my fave were the feather wings and the weapons! Least favorite would be the dragon wings I think ^^

How did you feel about the pricing of tigers? (1 tiger = 30 g/kt): maybe a little bit expensive, 20-25kt/g would be better ><

Do you prefer having the full FR color wheel available (177 colors) or a smaller set of colors (25-50 colors)?: the full FR wheel is good, it makes for really nice gradients when you organize them :3

What did you enjoy about collecting about the tigers? Do you have feedback on how we run similar events in the future?: I really liked being able to exchange them with other people and just seeing the accessories I didn't get, it's kind of a surprise and I like it. The only frustrating thing was the accessories that came only after a while, I had the same problem with the bunnies (a bunch of stuff I would have loved to get but couldn't because I was out of money to get more buns ><)

If we made a similar shop with other creatures/things, what would you like to see?: either turtles, corvids or bovines! I would give you my firstborn for a little fluffy cow or a magpie

Thank you for the spare tigers!

853d899612de96ce4f11ed0dfc7ccb2091569ad5.png 137a6eb04c295beb8c0296c2088517f6e56c55cd.pngboop UC0DduS.png ebvHLqD.png
Thank you so much for the free tigers and the event! It was sooo nice ♥ If you ever do something like this again, please ping me :D

I do like the cubs, they are just so cute..!
My least favorite ones... that's hard, I like all of them! But I think the ones with top hats but just because they don't fit my lore.

Absolutely okay! Would prefer to stay at that range, if they would be more expensive I might not be able to affort so many and miss a lot of cute ones... Cheaper is always appreciated though ;)

I like the idea of the full color wheel - if you want to collect a specific color or for a specific dragon then it makes more sense to give the chance to have all of them.

It's my first time I joined something like this but I really got obsessed tbh. It might be nice to have one thread for new tigers, informations etc., and another one for trading because sometimes it's pretty hard to keep up.

Lions, mouses, dragons, goats, snakes, sparrows... Some cute Chinese zodiac animals :D
Thank you so much for the free tigers and the event! It was sooo nice ♥ If you ever do something like this again, please ping me :D

I do like the cubs, they are just so cute..!
My least favorite ones... that's hard, I like all of them! But I think the ones with top hats but just because they don't fit my lore.

Absolutely okay! Would prefer to stay at that range, if they would be more expensive I might not be able to affort so many and miss a lot of cute ones... Cheaper is always appreciated though ;)

I like the idea of the full color wheel - if you want to collect a specific color or for a specific dragon then it makes more sense to give the chance to have all of them.

It's my first time I joined something like this but I really got obsessed tbh. It might be nice to have one thread for new tigers, informations etc., and another one for trading because sometimes it's pretty hard to keep up.

Lions, mouses, dragons, goats, snakes, sparrows... Some cute Chinese zodiac animals :D