Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [YCH] Fullbody Bogs
1 2 3 4 5
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/910727729668816927/910727843951042630/basebanner.png[/img] [rule] [center][emoji=bogsneak tongue size=2][/center] Welcome, one and all! Cutting theatrics short, I just love bogsneaks. A [i]lot[/i]. Therefore, I've put in the work to create a lovely, shaded, fullbody adopt base for all you other bog lovers out there! There's a lot of TLC thrown into these artworks, so I hope they tickle your fancy in some form or fashion! [center][i]But, first, let's get into some general know-how![/i][/center] [LIST] [*]The [b]base price[/b] for each cuddly gator is [emoji=gem size=1] 500 | [emoji=treasure size=1] 500k |[b] $[/b]5 USD [*]Genes not yet drawn will require a sponsorship. This sponsorship will affect the price of your order depending on the complexity of the gene(s)! [*]I accept mixed payments in a variety of forms! [*]If you'd like, you may have a part of your payment include [b]unhatched eggs[/b] or even[b] gene/breed change scrolls[/b]! Scroll payments will be based on their Marketplace value. [i]Baldwin/Coliseum/Swipp scrolls[/i] will unfortunately not be accepted, as they have a constantly fluctuating value that I (especially in the case of the former) don't really feel like keeping up with ^^; [*]Currently I do not have plans to draw skins, accents, nor apparel. [*]Maximum of [b]3[/b] dragons at a time, please! [*]USD payments will be done through [i]Paypal[/i]! I'll send you a handy link once I give a confirmation on your order. [*]For all other payments, please send a CR once I confirm your order! I only finalize the transaction once I've successfully delivered your adopt, so no worries if you have sudden second thoughts. [*]You will receive your artworks once I have fully finished, and once you have paid (USD)/sent the CR. [*]Boring bits: [i]Please do not resell any adopts you receive from this shop.[/i] Selling the dragon with the art attached is perfectly okay, though! I'm only talking in relation to the image itself. [*]Please [i]also [/i]do not remove my watermark. [*]These guidelines are subject to change at any notice! [*][b]By placing an order, you agree to the terms listed above.[/b] Thank you!! :D [/LIST] Now, with all of that out of the way, I'd finally like to show you the goods of this establishment! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/910727729668816927/910727929053478962/base.png[/img] [center][size=2]The shaded base for the revered bogsneak adopt. So cool![/size][/center] Dimensions are [b]1250x1020[/b]. Images will be delivered transparent with no background, and a[i] flat version[/i] will accompany the original shaded version when sent on the off chance you'd prefer that better. Finally, let's briefly heed some [i]sponsorship prices[/i]! If you recall, the complexity of the gene will determine its value. Genes with strikethroughs are already sponsored and will cost you no extra to order. Additionally, [i]Basic, Underbelly,[/i] and [i]Stained[/i] are free by default, and therefore not listed. [columns] [color=transparent]_________[/color] [nextcol] [center][quote=Primary] [s]Bar[/s] - [s]Cherub[/s] - Clown - 30g/kt Crystal - 50g/kt Fade - 10g/kt Falcon - 30g/kt Flaunt - 50g/kt [s]Giraffe[/s] - Iridescent - 10g/kt [s]Jaguar[/s] - Jupiter - 30g/kt [s]Laced[/s] - Leopard - 30g/kt Lionfish - 50g/kt Metallic - 30g/kt Mosaic - 50g/kt Petals - 50g/kt Piebald - 30g/kt Pinstripe - 50g/kt [s]Poison[/s] - Python - 50g/kt Ribbon - 30g/kt Ripple - 30g/kt Savannah - 30g/kt [s]Skink[/s] - [s]Slime[/s] - Speckle - 30g/kt [s]Starmap[/s] - Stitched - 50g/kt Swirl - 50g/kt Tapir - 30g/kt Tiger - 30g/kt Vipera - 30g/kt [s]Wasp[/s] - [nextcol] [center][quote=Secondary] [s]Alloy[/s] - [s]Bee[/s] - [s]Blend[/s] - Breakup - 50g/kt Butterfly - 50g/kt Clouded - 30g/kt [s]Constellation[/s] - [s]Current[/s] - Daub - 30g/kt Edged - 30g/kt Eel - 30g/kt [s]Eye Spots[/s] - Facet - 50g/kt Flair - 50g/kt Freckle - 30g/kt Hex - 30g/kt Hypnotic - 30g/kt Marbled - 50g/kt [s]Morph[/s] - Noxtide - 50g/kt Paint - 30g/kt Patchwork - 50g/kt Peregrine - 30g/kt Rosette - 30g/kt Safari - 30g/kt Saturn - 30g/kt [s]Seraph[/s] - [s]Shimmer[/s] - [s]Sludge[/s] - [s]Spinner[/s] - [s]Striaton[/s] - Stripes - 10g/kt Toxin - 50g/kt Trail - 50g/kt [nextcol] [center][quote=Tertiary] [s]Capsule[/s] - Circuit - 50g/kt Contour - 10g/kt Crackle - 50g/kt [s]Filigree[/s] - [s]Firefly[/s] - Gembond - 50g/kt [s]Ghost[/s] - Glimmer - 10g/kt [s]Glowtail[/s] - Keel - 30g/kt Koi - 50g/kt [s]Lace[/s] - Okapi - 30g/kt Opal - 50g/kt Peacock - 30g/kt Ringlets - 50g/kt [s]Runes[/s] - [s]Scales[/s] - Smirch - 30g/kt Smoke - 30g/kt Spines - 30g/kt Thylacine - 30g/kt Veined - 10g/kt [/columns] [center][size=2]For USD payments, consider each gem/kt the equivalent of one cent.[/size][/center] [rule] [center][b][size=5]How to Order[/size][/b][/center] To order, simply fill out the quick form below--one form for each dragon! [i]Please generate a widget for the "Dragon Image" section[/i], so that I may quickly open them in the scryshop in case of apparel ^^ [quote=Order Form] [LIST] [*]Payment Type(s): [*]Dragon Image: [/LIST] [/quote] [rule] [center][size=5][b]Thank you very much! Blessings upon all of your bogs <3[/b][/size][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/910727729668816927/910739203535540244/2.png[/img]
basebanner.png
Welcome, one and all! Cutting theatrics short, I just love bogsneaks. A lot. Therefore, I've put in the work to create a lovely, shaded, fullbody adopt base for all you other bog lovers out there! There's a lot of TLC thrown into these artworks, so I hope they tickle your fancy in some form or fashion!
But, first, let's get into some general know-how!
  • The base price for each cuddly gator is 500 | 500k | $5 USD
  • Genes not yet drawn will require a sponsorship. This sponsorship will affect the price of your order depending on the complexity of the gene(s)!
  • I accept mixed payments in a variety of forms!
  • If you'd like, you may have a part of your payment include unhatched eggs or even gene/breed change scrolls! Scroll payments will be based on their Marketplace value. Baldwin/Coliseum/Swipp scrolls will unfortunately not be accepted, as they have a constantly fluctuating value that I (especially in the case of the former) don't really feel like keeping up with ^^;
  • Currently I do not have plans to draw skins, accents, nor apparel.
  • Maximum of 3 dragons at a time, please!
  • USD payments will be done through Paypal! I'll send you a handy link once I give a confirmation on your order.
  • For all other payments, please send a CR once I confirm your order! I only finalize the transaction once I've successfully delivered your adopt, so no worries if you have sudden second thoughts.
  • You will receive your artworks once I have fully finished, and once you have paid (USD)/sent the CR.
  • Boring bits: Please do not resell any adopts you receive from this shop. Selling the dragon with the art attached is perfectly okay, though! I'm only talking in relation to the image itself.
  • Please also do not remove my watermark.
  • These guidelines are subject to change at any notice!
  • By placing an order, you agree to the terms listed above. Thank you!! :D

Now, with all of that out of the way, I'd finally like to show you the goods of this establishment!

base.png
The shaded base for the revered bogsneak adopt. So cool!
Dimensions are 1250x1020. Images will be delivered transparent with no background, and a flat version will accompany the original shaded version when sent on the off chance you'd prefer that better.

Finally, let's briefly heed some sponsorship prices! If you recall, the complexity of the gene will determine its value. Genes with strikethroughs are already sponsored and will cost you no extra to order. Additionally, Basic, Underbelly, and Stained are free by default, and therefore not listed.
_________
Primary wrote:
Bar -
Cherub -
Clown - 30g/kt
Crystal - 50g/kt
Fade - 10g/kt
Falcon - 30g/kt
Flaunt - 50g/kt
Giraffe -
Iridescent - 10g/kt
Jaguar -
Jupiter - 30g/kt
Laced -
Leopard - 30g/kt
Lionfish - 50g/kt
Metallic - 30g/kt
Mosaic - 50g/kt
Petals - 50g/kt
Piebald - 30g/kt
Pinstripe - 50g/kt
Poison -
Python - 50g/kt
Ribbon - 30g/kt
Ripple - 30g/kt
Savannah - 30g/kt
Skink -
Slime -
Speckle - 30g/kt
Starmap -
Stitched - 50g/kt
Swirl - 50g/kt
Tapir - 30g/kt
Tiger - 30g/kt
Vipera - 30g/kt
Wasp -
Secondary wrote:
Alloy -
Bee -
Blend -
Breakup - 50g/kt
Butterfly - 50g/kt
Clouded - 30g/kt
Constellation -
Current -
Daub - 30g/kt
Edged - 30g/kt
Eel - 30g/kt
Eye Spots -
Facet - 50g/kt
Flair - 50g/kt
Freckle - 30g/kt
Hex - 30g/kt
Hypnotic - 30g/kt
Marbled - 50g/kt
Morph -
Noxtide - 50g/kt
Paint - 30g/kt
Patchwork - 50g/kt
Peregrine - 30g/kt
Rosette - 30g/kt
Safari - 30g/kt
Saturn - 30g/kt
Seraph -
Shimmer -
Sludge -
Spinner -
Striaton -
Stripes - 10g/kt
Toxin - 50g/kt
Trail - 50g/kt
Tertiary wrote:
Capsule -
Circuit - 50g/kt
Contour - 10g/kt
Crackle - 50g/kt
Filigree -
Firefly -
Gembond - 50g/kt
Ghost -
Glimmer - 10g/kt
Glowtail -
Keel - 30g/kt
Koi - 50g/kt
Lace -
Okapi - 30g/kt
Opal - 50g/kt
Peacock - 30g/kt
Ringlets - 50g/kt
Runes -
Scales -
Smirch - 30g/kt
Smoke - 30g/kt
Spines - 30g/kt
Thylacine - 30g/kt
Veined - 10g/kt
For USD payments, consider each gem/kt the equivalent of one cent.

How to Order
To order, simply fill out the quick form below--one form for each dragon! Please generate a widget for the "Dragon Image" section, so that I may quickly open them in the scryshop in case of apparel ^^

Order Form wrote:
  • Payment Type(s):
  • Dragon Image:

Thank you very much! Blessings upon all of your bogs <3

2.png
left_anim_a.gif adoptables.png
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
Slots
Three slots as of current. Multiple dragons will only count towards your one slot! ^^
Pinglist - Slots
A pinglist for if the slots are a bit backed up. You'll be automatically removed once you place an order!

@/kyaniite @/NuovoSangue
Pinglist - Apparel
A pinglist used for if I ever decide to start doing apparel.

@/FlightCrashing @/NuovoSangue
Pinglist - Skincents
A pinglist used for if I ever decide to start doing skins/accents.
~
Slots
Three slots as of current. Multiple dragons will only count towards your one slot! ^^
Pinglist - Slots
A pinglist for if the slots are a bit backed up. You'll be automatically removed once you place an order!

@/kyaniite @/NuovoSangue
Pinglist - Apparel
A pinglist used for if I ever decide to start doing apparel.

@/FlightCrashing @/NuovoSangue
Pinglist - Skincents
A pinglist used for if I ever decide to start doing skins/accents.
~
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
res
res
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
res
res
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
Okay... I do believe we're all good to go!
Okay... I do believe we're all good to go!
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
Payment Type(s): Gems for all ( ^w^ )
Dragon Image:
1) Bogsneak
2) Mar
3) Roden

Can you let me know when you do apparel?
Payment Type(s): Gems for all ( ^w^ )
Dragon Image:
1) Bogsneak
2) Mar
3) Roden

Can you let me know when you do apparel?
UkZZdGw.png Trading tigers!
Art Dragons for Sale!
Sales Tab
Wishlist
Please ping!
Hatchery>>> Untitled_Artwork.png
@FlightCrashing
Hello! Lovely dragons here, I can take them! I’ll start working on them shortly ^^

I sure can, by the way! I honestly should probably make that a second pinglist, aha;

Edit: Oh my goodness, I didnt even calculate the total. One moment :D ;;

BogChamp (lovely name): 580g
Mar: 610g
Roden: 610g
Total: 1800g

If everything looks a-ok here, drop the CR whenever you’re next available ^^
@FlightCrashing
Hello! Lovely dragons here, I can take them! I’ll start working on them shortly ^^

I sure can, by the way! I honestly should probably make that a second pinglist, aha;

Edit: Oh my goodness, I didnt even calculate the total. One moment :D ;;

BogChamp (lovely name): 580g
Mar: 610g
Roden: 610g
Total: 1800g

If everything looks a-ok here, drop the CR whenever you’re next available ^^
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
Hi! Could I get one adopt pls if you’re open? Payment Type(s): gems or mixed (whichever you prefer) Dragon Image: Grayone [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32602882][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/326029/32602882_350.png[/img][/url] Could you do the glowy eyes? You can keep your line work for pupils and such, just looking for them to glow a bit if that’s possible
Hi! Could I get one adopt pls if you’re open?

Payment Type(s): gems or mixed (whichever you prefer)
Dragon Image: Grayone

32602882_350.png

Could you do the glowy eyes? You can keep your line work for pupils and such, just looking for them to glow a bit if that’s possible
SpiritFeather.gif
@SpiritFeather
Hi there! I can do glowing eyes, yes ^^ I can do with or without pupil, whetever’s best for you!

As far as payment goes, I don’t really have a preference, personally, so just go with whatever you’re comfortable with! :D
@SpiritFeather
Hi there! I can do glowing eyes, yes ^^ I can do with or without pupil, whetever’s best for you!

As far as payment goes, I don’t really have a preference, personally, so just go with whatever you’re comfortable with! :D
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
Do you have a general pinglist by any chance? I don't quite have the funds to order one yet, but I *definitely* want to get one for my favorite bog when I can!
Do you have a general pinglist by any chance? I don't quite have the funds to order one yet, but I *definitely* want to get one for my favorite bog when I can!
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
1 2 3 4 5