Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [closed] cheap coatl headshots
hi! i want to open up an art shop, but it's still a ways in the future. i just finished up my template for my "eyeball-lickin'-good coatl" adopables and would like positive reinforcement to encourage myself to work on some of the other ones I've got, or on more genes/eye types for this one. (eye type pictured below is innocent) I'm legit only opening this for this low a price bc i want Attention And Feedback, so if nobody responds within like. 5 hours imma say? I'm just deleting this and asking a friend if they want this for free. only opening up slots for the first person to respond, after that its byebye to this forum post SO onto the fun bit. 15 gems, 15000kt, or 15 [gamedb item=33351] for this one, all genes are available, skins + apparel require bribery. have not thought about that yet and don't feel like doing so, so the type & amount of bribery will be decided once i set eyes on what you're askin of me. there are currently 3 poses for the eyeball lick, and no shading for any of this. Tongue1 [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/421404226154135562/905919401272959038/Eyeball-Lickin-Good.png[/img] ----- Tongue2 [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/421404226154135562/905919399330996274/Eyeball-Lickin-Good_1.png[/img] ----- Tongue3 [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/421404226154135562/905919396738891846/Eyeball-Lickin-Good_2.png[/img] (if you decide you REALLY want shading, i will charge an absolute boatload for that because i get really carried away and i am going to be drained by the end of it. and you might be thinking "oh why don't you just do a quick/lazy job" but i do not like producing low quality stuff.) [quote=Order Form]@LastDreadPirate Dragon Image: (link to either scry or dragon in the image) Apparel: Skin: Pose: Other: [/quote]
hi! i want to open up an art shop, but it's still a ways in the future. i just finished up my template for my "eyeball-lickin'-good coatl" adopables and would like positive reinforcement to encourage myself to work on some of the other ones I've got, or on more genes/eye types for this one. (eye type pictured below is innocent)

I'm legit only opening this for this low a price bc i want Attention And Feedback, so if nobody responds within like. 5 hours imma say? I'm just deleting this and asking a friend if they want this for free. only opening up slots for the first person to respond, after that its byebye to this forum post

SO

onto the fun bit. 15 gems, 15000kt, or 15 Lawn Sin for this one, all genes are available, skins + apparel require bribery. have not thought about that yet and don't feel like doing so, so the type & amount of bribery will be decided once i set eyes on what you're askin of me. there are currently 3 poses for the eyeball lick, and no shading for any of this.

Tongue1
Eyeball-Lickin-Good.png
Tongue2
Eyeball-Lickin-Good_1.png
Tongue3
Eyeball-Lickin-Good_2.png

(if you decide you REALLY want shading, i will charge an absolute boatload for that because i get really carried away and i am going to be drained by the end of it. and you might be thinking "oh why don't you just do a quick/lazy job" but i do not like producing low quality stuff.)
Order Form wrote:
@LastDreadPirate
Dragon Image: (link to either scry or dragon in the image)
Apparel:
Skin:
Pose:
Other:
BXLkeys.gif Mullet-Loophole-Tiny-Personal.pngboyfriendbadge.pngStoneshape-Sentinels-Tinyicon.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
tqGkHih.png
qb9pYzX.png
qhK4FYS.png
5OBxblq.png
mlHpBMC.png
0uVMYap.png
fLobcT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
[center]@LastDreadPirate [b]Dragon Image[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62601526][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626016/62601526_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Apparel[/b]: just her Fillet if possible but if you don't want to, no worries! [b]Skin[/b]: none [b]Pose[/b]: Tongue 1! [b]Other[/b]: I'll pay with gems
@LastDreadPirate

Dragon Image:
62601526_350.png
Apparel: just her Fillet if possible but if you don't want to, no worries!
Skin: none
Pose: Tongue 1!
Other: I'll pay with gems
691020qoecc64kgz.gif
alright! :D I'll get right on it!
alright! :D I'll get right on it!
BXLkeys.gif Mullet-Loophole-Tiny-Personal.pngboyfriendbadge.pngStoneshape-Sentinels-Tinyicon.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
tqGkHih.png
qb9pYzX.png
qhK4FYS.png
5OBxblq.png
mlHpBMC.png
0uVMYap.png
fLobcT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
@RkWNRgL so since i dont think it was intentional and even I didn't realize until too late i won't charge extra, but for the record. alloy is basically 100% shading. like its just Normal Dragon but theres MORE SHADING so this will be uh. at least a little painful. if you have any spare gems to tip that would be great but like i said i'm not adding it to the cost and wouldn't begrudge you for not tipping
@RkWNRgL so since i dont think it was intentional and even I didn't realize until too late i won't charge extra, but for the record. alloy is basically 100% shading. like its just Normal Dragon but theres MORE SHADING so this will be uh. at least a little painful. if you have any spare gems to tip that would be great but like i said i'm not adding it to the cost and wouldn't begrudge you for not tipping
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
tqGkHih.png
qb9pYzX.png
qhK4FYS.png
5OBxblq.png
mlHpBMC.png
0uVMYap.png
fLobcT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
@RkWNRgL Got an idea at the very end to add a glow, might include this in future ones too. if you like it but want me to change the color hmu! also might attempt that little fillet later, but i'm not sure. that much shading made my eyes burn so i might just take a nap instead lol. here you go! feel free to send payment in a PM [img]https://i.ibb.co/ssqN85B/Aavna-1.png[/img][img]https://i.ibb.co/YXFjdsw/Aavna.png[/img]
@RkWNRgL Got an idea at the very end to add a glow, might include this in future ones too. if you like it but want me to change the color hmu! also might attempt that little fillet later, but i'm not sure. that much shading made my eyes burn so i might just take a nap instead lol. here you go! feel free to send payment in a PM
Aavna-1.pngAavna.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
tqGkHih.png
qb9pYzX.png
qhK4FYS.png
5OBxblq.png
mlHpBMC.png
0uVMYap.png
fLobcT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
@LastDreadPirate PM sent! Still can’t get over how gorgeous you made it and no worries about the fillet, this is amazing enough. Thank you so much again! I hope you get some good rest too!
@LastDreadPirate PM sent! Still can’t get over how gorgeous you made it and no worries about the fillet, this is amazing enough. Thank you so much again! I hope you get some good rest too!
691020qoecc64kgz.gif