Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Doctor's Adopts! Reopened, New Bases!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hello! Looks like you have a treasure slot open? If so I would love to take it for a cutest-skydancer-base-in-the-world and irresistible fae :) Receiver: me Gift? Y/N: no Dragon BBCode / link / scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34702158][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/347022/34702158_350.png[/img][/url] Base: skydancer Type of payment: treasure With Accessories? Y/N: no Special requests: none Extra: Receiver: me Gift? Y/N: no Dragon BBCode / link / scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62869426][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628695/62869426_350.png[/img][/url] Base: fae Type of payment: treasure With Accessories? Y/N: how much would it cost to include the wind mask + hood/capelet? (not the parchment, and would not want the spikes on the scarf, just mask on top of fabric with wind swirls) might have to go with no apparel for this one too Special requests: none Extra:
Hello! Looks like you have a treasure slot open? If so I would love to take it for a cutest-skydancer-base-in-the-world and irresistible fae :)

Receiver: me
Gift? Y/N: no
Dragon BBCode / link / scry:
34702158_350.png
Base: skydancer
Type of payment: treasure
With Accessories? Y/N: no
Special requests: none
Extra:

Receiver: me
Gift? Y/N: no
Dragon BBCode / link / scry:
62869426_350.png
Base: fae
Type of payment: treasure
With Accessories? Y/N: how much would it cost to include the wind mask + hood/capelet? (not the parchment, and would not want the spikes on the scarf, just mask on top of fabric with wind swirls) might have to go with no apparel for this one too
Special requests: none
Extra:
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald
Alright! For the Skydander, He will be 200kt, and the fae will be 260kt ^^
Though, each dragon will take one slot, so you will have to pick one for me to do until slots open again. Things have been slow due to college but I can notify you when a slot opens back up again ^^
@sockmonkeygerald
Alright! For the Skydander, He will be 200kt, and the fae will be 260kt ^^
Though, each dragon will take one slot, so you will have to pick one for me to do until slots open again. Things have been slow due to college but I can notify you when a slot opens back up again ^^
ztWz2dY.png
@D0ctor Ah ok thank you! the second line under 'information' in your first post mentions up to two dragons per slot, guess that must be outdated. No problem, in that case I'd love the fae now and will look forward to ordering skydancer later :) I'll go set up a cr for payment!
@D0ctor Ah ok thank you! the second line under 'information' in your first post mentions up to two dragons per slot, guess that must be outdated. No problem, in that case I'd love the fae now and will look forward to ordering skydancer later :) I'll go set up a cr for payment!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald Oh i completely apologize! I will update that, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I will put you down for the slot! Thank you so much!!
@sockmonkeygerald Oh i completely apologize! I will update that, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I will put you down for the slot! Thank you so much!!
ztWz2dY.png
May I be pinged when you re-open?
May I be pinged when you re-open?
09df90b8c7256023cf41d561ed314056cb2a6d86r1-480-265_128.gif
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

Click Here And Sell Me Your Dragons
Wishlist1= Wishlist Troglodyte= Lineage Page
Left= RedGuy Right= Adopt Showcase

CHUW47C.png
@TheAlmightySei Will do !!
@TheAlmightySei Will do !!
ztWz2dY.png
could i be pinged when you re-open?
could i be pinged when you re-open?
h7pejHd.gif _____________
» they/she/he
» Light Dom
» FRT +3
» ENG/PT-BR
___________________ UA8l7xX.png al6v2q2.png
Add me to your pinglist, please!
Add me to your pinglist, please!
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
@quailwi @sockmonkeygerald
@Andraya @Touhou

I apologize very deeply everyone, I will not be able to complete your adopts. When i opened i thought i might be able to, but sadly i cannot. I might be losing my job soon and i need to use my time to commission for real money so as of now i cannot accept flight rising stuff. I apologize very deeply and i will be cancelling your crossroad orders
@quailwi @sockmonkeygerald
@Andraya @Touhou

I apologize very deeply everyone, I will not be able to complete your adopts. When i opened i thought i might be able to, but sadly i cannot. I might be losing my job soon and i need to use my time to commission for real money so as of now i cannot accept flight rising stuff. I apologize very deeply and i will be cancelling your crossroad orders
ztWz2dY.png
Understandable, I hope everything works out for you.
Understandable, I hope everything works out for you.
DVr1T7u.gifbUmF9X7.pngWCVwANe.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12