Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Build-An-Embear OPEN
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 165 166
@IronPen

Back at it again for more bears :^D I sent you payment for x3 Basic Bags, thank you !
@IronPen

Back at it again for more bears :^D I sent you payment for x3 Basic Bags, thank you !
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
@Creatigator - sending for 1 basic bag!
@Creatigator - sending for 1 basic bag!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@IronPen

Sending you a PM for a RARE bag. Thanks!
@IronPen

Sending you a PM for a RARE bag. Thanks!
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
[quote name="DuskofDawn12" date="2021-08-19 01:05:25" ] Heya I missed sending in yesterday because of the downtime, could we make up for that by sending in today? [/quote] @HowdoIlnternet Hi I don’t think my question above have been answered, and also you haven’t fixed the problems on my tracking sheet (patchwork bear not showing up, there’s no Ember bear on the sheet)
DuskofDawn12 wrote on 2021-08-19 01:05:25:
Heya I missed sending in yesterday because of the downtime, could we make up for that by sending in today?
@HowdoIlnternet Hi I don’t think my question above have been answered, and also you haven’t fixed the problems on my tracking sheet (patchwork bear not showing up, there’s no Ember bear on the sheet)
@HowDoilnternet

Sending for 3 basic bags!
@HowDoilnternet

Sending for 3 basic bags!
@IronPen

Sending for 1 basic, 1 rare, and 1 pride :)
@IronPen

Sending for 1 basic, 1 rare, and 1 pride :)
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
@IronPen almost forgot to do these today! sending payment for 1 basic 2 pride bags over
@IronPen almost forgot to do these today! sending payment for 1 basic 2 pride bags over
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
@IronPen no rush, i sent in payment for 3 basic bags! thank you
@IronPen no rush, i sent in payment for 3 basic bags! thank you
Space-Orchid.png
@HowDoilnternet sending payment for 1 pride bag!
@HowDoilnternet sending payment for 1 pride bag!
unknown.pngWRNZ9bCvdv0DmOfnD0KRdSrOOv4PHyYVrBCPQX4AAAAASUVORK5CYII.pngimage0.png
@IronPen sending payment for one of each bag.
@IronPen sending payment for one of each bag.
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 165 166