Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Lyu's Little Adopts [Open]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26
Oh my god, these are adorable! [emoji=mirror laughing size=1] I have a simple boy for you, but he's cute. [b]Username:[/b] capramoon [b]Dragon BBCode/Scry:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37950637][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/379507/37950637_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment method:[/b] Gems [b]Sponsoring anything?[/b] N/A [b]Anything else?[/b] Mm, nope? You can look at his other art in his bio if you'd like.
Oh my god, these are adorable!
I have a simple boy for you, but he's cute.

Username: capramoon
Dragon BBCode/Scry:
37950637_350.png
Payment method: Gems
Sponsoring anything? N/A
Anything else? Mm, nope? You can look at his other art in his bio if you'd like.

capra
she / her
mirrors always
biolocke

meraiolprance.gif
@capramoon

Thank you :D
I'll put you down for a slot! The total is 100 gems, I'll get started once I get the CR.
I probably won't be able to finish it until the new year, but I'll definitely get it done some time next week :)
@capramoon

Thank you :D
I'll put you down for a slot! The total is 100 gems, I'll get started once I get the CR.
I probably won't be able to finish it until the new year, but I'll definitely get it done some time next week :)
.......ibV9E9i.png91IRMND.pngpxgKZLB.pngUZEDcoo.pngiwOM9O6.pngeRWUNjA.png6Zs7hJu.pngXaC2ynu.pngbzEU9i1.png dEe2UrM.png
JrZGMGx.png
WKtl2lb.png
rix3ppo.png
xYQkuHQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
Aaa sorry the day got away from me, just sent off the CR - thank you! ^^
Aaa sorry the day got away from me, just sent off the CR - thank you! ^^

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

@ReginaPhalange [img]https://i.imgur.com/UBjnFWE.png[/img] Sorry for the wait! Here's your adopt, hope you like it!
@ReginaPhalange

UBjnFWE.png
Sorry for the wait!
Here's your adopt, hope you like it!
.......ibV9E9i.png91IRMND.pngpxgKZLB.pngUZEDcoo.pngiwOM9O6.pngeRWUNjA.png6Zs7hJu.pngXaC2ynu.pngbzEU9i1.png dEe2UrM.png
JrZGMGx.png
WKtl2lb.png
rix3ppo.png
xYQkuHQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
@capramoon [img]https://i.imgur.com/aBMClbW.png[/img] Here's your boy! Sorry for the wait, I hope you like it ^^
@capramoon

aBMClbW.png
Here's your boy!
Sorry for the wait, I hope you like it ^^
JrZGMGx.png
WKtl2lb.png
rix3ppo.png
xYQkuHQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
@Lyulein
I love him thank you so much!!!
@Lyulein
I love him thank you so much!!!

capra
she / her
mirrors always
biolocke

meraiolprance.gif
ajsdflkjek holy moly that actually made me squeal out loud. aaaaa I love her, thank you so much!!
ajsdflkjek holy moly that actually made me squeal out loud. aaaaa I love her, thank you so much!!

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

bump
bump
JrZGMGx.png
WKtl2lb.png
rix3ppo.png
xYQkuHQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
Username: Leafless
Dragon BBCode/Scry:
parsley

Payment method: Treasure
Sponsoring anything? I'll sponsor jaguar and firefly :D
Anything else? No clothes for him

I adore everything about the spiral adopt and am very excited to see what Parsley will look like
Username: Leafless
Dragon BBCode/Scry:
parsley

Payment method: Treasure
Sponsoring anything? I'll sponsor jaguar and firefly :D
Anything else? No clothes for him

I adore everything about the spiral adopt and am very excited to see what Parsley will look like
Hibiscushatcherybadge.pngSignature2.pngLeaflessadopts.png
@Leafless

Thank you!
The total with the 2 sponsored genes would be 160kT, just send them over in a CR and I'll accept it once I finished the adopt :>
@Leafless

Thank you!
The total with the 2 sponsored genes would be 160kT, just send them over in a CR and I'll accept it once I finished the adopt :>
JrZGMGx.png
WKtl2lb.png
rix3ppo.png
xYQkuHQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26