Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | CLOSED Whispering Adopts (200g/t)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@LaughingIdiot @drag0n5 @emberhaze @winter0sun I just wanted to give you guys an update! I have the banescale base finished, which generally has been my biggest hold up to orders. However, it's Mothers Day weekend, which is a very busy time at my work, so I may not be able to get any orders out until Monday! Sorry for the wait and thanks for your patience!
@LaughingIdiot @drag0n5 @emberhaze @winter0sun I just wanted to give you guys an update! I have the banescale base finished, which generally has been my biggest hold up to orders. However, it's Mothers Day weekend, which is a very busy time at my work, so I may not be able to get any orders out until Monday! Sorry for the wait and thanks for your patience!
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
No problem! Have a nice weekend!
No problem! Have a nice weekend!
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
I'd love a ping when slots open! Could I also maybe get a quote for this lad with all of his apparel and skin? (outfit in bio) If there's too much apparel on him, feel free to let me know, and I can provide a simplified outfit! <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69183213][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/691833/69183213_350.png[/img][/url]
I'd love a ping when slots open! Could I also maybe get a quote for this lad with all of his apparel and skin? (outfit in bio) If there's too much apparel on him, feel free to let me know, and I can provide a simplified outfit! <3

69183213_350.png
PwjpaNq.gif . . . . . . . words will go here, one day . . . . . . . EFriw6F.gif
@surfnturf it would be 160kt/g with my current pricing, but I'm also planning on changing my prices after this round of adopts, so it's hard to say what it'll be. Thanks for the interest!
@surfnturf it would be 160kt/g with my current pricing, but I'm also planning on changing my prices after this round of adopts, so it's hard to say what it'll be. Thanks for the interest!
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
@vaguewhisperings

Hi! If open, can you add it to your ping list?
@vaguewhisperings

Hi! If open, can you add it to your ping list?
tumblr_p6bzfcavnw1vmkjqho2_500.png
@kawa of course!
@kawa of course!
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
@vaguewhisperings - can I please be added to your list for a ping when you're open for commissions
@vaguewhisperings - can I please be added to your list for a ping when you're open for commissions
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
@msbarrows of course!
@msbarrows of course!
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
@vaguewhisperings
Can you add me to the pinglist for when you reopen the adopts please?
@vaguewhisperings
Can you add me to the pinglist for when you reopen the adopts please?
yHVNH4X.png
@artemis of course! Love the forum profile btw
@artemis of course! Love the forum profile btw
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27