Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ur dragon but Frog [ open ]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I would love to order one (or a ton eventually tbh) but the dragon I'm thinking of that I want done first *is* a multigaze. Is that okay? Obviously I don't expect them added, I'm fine with just their base colour, but I don't want to ask you to look at him if they make you uncomfy.
I would love to order one (or a ton eventually tbh) but the dragon I'm thinking of that I want done first *is* a multigaze. Is that okay? Obviously I don't expect them added, I'm fine with just their base colour, but I don't want to ask you to look at him if they make you uncomfy.
........................................................................................... she/her • 30
• veilspun hatchery
• wishlist
• fr +3
Lavaborne Hoax
@bearboozle aa hello! thank you for asking, if you're fine with not making them multigaze as a frog, i'll be fine with doing them! i usually pull up the scries of the dragons i'm making, so i can easily change the eye type to anything else, so it won't be for an extended period of time, so it'll be fine. ^^
@bearboozle aa hello! thank you for asking, if you're fine with not making them multigaze as a frog, i'll be fine with doing them! i usually pull up the scries of the dragons i'm making, so i can easily change the eye type to anything else, so it won't be for an extended period of time, so it'll be fine. ^^
OOso4C1.pngxxx they/them - fr+19 - carrd
quests | lore

not super active
Oh perfect, thanks so much! :3 [b]username:[/b] bearboozle [b]dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65514674][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=22&bodygene=13&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=172&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=172&auth=f37f535c5b0473b0e1647a0ab435304bf5b37969&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [sub]links to MG boi, but I threw a common-eye scry here for you. [/sub] [b]genes:[/b] petals, butterfly, glimmer [b]colours:[/b] splash, sunset, sunset [b]expression:[/b] screm please! [b]wings:[/b] yes + animated please [b]payment:[/b] 60kt if I havent messed up somewhere? [b]other:[/b] thanks so much! :3
Oh perfect, thanks so much! :3

username: bearboozle
dragon: dragon?age=1&body=22&bodygene=13&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=172&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=172&auth=f37f535c5b0473b0e1647a0ab435304bf5b37969&dummyext=prev.png
links to MG boi, but I threw a common-eye scry here for you.
genes: petals, butterfly, glimmer
colours: splash, sunset, sunset
expression: screm please!
wings: yes + animated please
payment: 60kt if I havent messed up somewhere?
other: thanks so much! :3
........................................................................................... she/her • 30
• veilspun hatchery
• wishlist
• fr +3
Lavaborne Hoax
@bearboozle thank you, adding you in! ^^
@bearboozle thank you, adding you in! ^^
quests | lore

not super active
@bearboozle a frog drop! please lmk if there's anything that should be fixed :0 [img]https://i.imgur.com/y9eEm8p.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/yV3ix4l.gif[/img]
@bearboozle a frog drop! please lmk if there's anything that should be fixed :0
y9eEm8p.pngyV3ix4l.gif
quests | lore

not super active
Oh it's perfect. Thanks so much I love him and I will likely be back once I'm not so broke. :3
Oh it's perfect. Thanks so much I love him and I will likely be back once I'm not so broke. :3
• veilspun hatchery
• wishlist
• fr +3
Lavaborne Hoax
^^
^^
quests | lore

not super active
^^
^^