Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Honey Light's Honeycomb shop
[center][b]HONEY LIGHT SHOP[/b][/center] [center][i]Here at Honey Light, we make sure all your dragons can find a delicious honeycomb snack to bring home! Who wouldn't want one? We also make sure all customers are well taken care of. If you're interested in bees, honey, or just cuteness in general, this is the place for you![/i][/center] [right][b]Available Breeds:[/b][/right] [right][LIST] [*]Tundra [/LIST][/right] [right][b]Available Eyes:[/b][/right] [right][LIST] [*]All except multi-gaze [/LIST][/right] [b]PRICING:[/b] [LIST] [*]Non-ancient dragons with no apparel=75g/75k t [*]Non ancient dragons with apparel=100-200g/100k-200k t. Send me a link to your dragon and I'll check it out to price its complexity. I have the right to refuse apparel if I deem it too complicated. [*]Ancient dragons=80g/80k t [*]All eyes are free. [*]I do not draw skins [/LIST] [b]HOW TO ORDER:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Send me a PM with: [center]Link to your dragon What apparel (if any) you want with it What you're paying with (must have money ready)[/center] [*]If order is accepted, your name will be edited into this post on the Wait List. [*]When you see your name on the Wait List, send me a CR with your payment. I will accept it once I finish your dragon. Give me 2 weeks to do so. [/LIST] [b]NEW BREEDS PINGLIST:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Put an ask in the comments to be put on a pinglist for new breeds [/LIST] [center][b]TUNDRA FLAT:[/b][/center] [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/118a180e48f186d542c0ce74e7e6c0d2/2daa4051fb08ca19-25/s540x810/e317bb8314f5789d4fbfe906d0e3c2fce411beaf.png[/img][/center] [left][b]New Breeds Pinglist:[/b][/left] [left][b]Wait List:[/b][/left]
HONEY LIGHT SHOP
Here at Honey Light, we make sure all your dragons can find a delicious honeycomb snack to bring home! Who wouldn't want one?

We also make sure all customers are well taken care of.

If you're interested in bees, honey, or just cuteness in general, this is the place for you!

Available Breeds:
  • Tundra
Available Eyes:
  • All except multi-gaze

PRICING:
  • Non-ancient dragons with no apparel=75g/75k t
  • Non ancient dragons with apparel=100-200g/100k-200k t. Send me a link to your dragon and I'll check it out to price its complexity. I have the right to refuse apparel if I deem it too complicated.
  • Ancient dragons=80g/80k t
  • All eyes are free.
  • I do not draw skins

HOW TO ORDER:
  1. Send me a PM with:
    Link to your dragon
    What apparel (if any) you want with it
    What you're paying with (must have money ready)
  2. If order is accepted, your name will be edited into this post on the Wait List.
  3. When you see your name on the Wait List, send me a CR with your payment. I will accept it once I finish your dragon. Give me 2 weeks to do so.

NEW BREEDS PINGLIST:
  1. Put an ask in the comments to be put on a pinglist for new breeds

TUNDRA FLAT:
e317bb8314f5789d4fbfe906d0e3c2fce411beaf.png

New Breeds Pinglist:

Wait List:
ZqTATLu.png
f16aksK.png