Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | (OPEN) Loafl Adopts [PWYW]
1 2
[center][b][s]Open[/s][/b]/[u][b]Closed[/b][/u][/center] [center][size=3]Hello, world! If you're wondering what a [b]Loafl[/b] is, it sounds almost exactly as it is.[/size] [I][size=2]Loafls are a mix between Coatls and bread. The population is in fact rare, but how would I know? The dictionary doesn't hold them, and all I notice from them is that they're absolute monster machines. They take all of my bread! Rude.[/size][/i][/center] ------- [I][size=2]Information-[/size][/i] [center][b]For a precaution warning, this is my first adopt shop and my second actual shop! I do not know how to properly price, so I made them PWYW. More, for the prices, will be listed later on.[/b][/center] [center][i]I may also not get the adopt done in a certain time or right away, so please bare patience with me.[/i][/center] ------- [I][size=2]Product-[/size][/i] [center][size =2]What you can expect for this adopt is a small transparent Coatl with bread as a fancy hat. Their head got stuck.[/size][/center] [columns]Template: [img]https://i.ibb.co/xqNZDdD/21-E10-B5-E-D817-4773-BFD6-C86-B9827-FCDD.png[/img][nextcol] Ex. W/(old)Template: [img]https://i.ibb.co/DYrjbMS/BE0-B0854-E5-AB-459-C-AB42-6-EEC6-C2-FFBB3.png[/img][nextcol] Ex. Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67302000][img]https://i.ibb.co/kqMcxq5/17-AAD91-F-B67-A-467-D-A5-AE-23366-A08-AAF4.png[/img][/url][/columns] ------- [i][size=2]Pricing-[/size][/i] Pay What You Want (PWYW). I do not know how to properly price. Please, please, [b]please[/b] do not under price me! Extra things for the adoptable will be at a certain cost because of time and effort, sorry. [b]Base Price:[/b] PWYW. [b]Apparel Price:[/b] I have not tested this feature, so if you would like this option, it would be at least 5g/kt. Hats won't be added unless I find a way how to; the bread is the hat already. [b]Gene Price:[/b] Free, although they take a little more time. [b]Skin/Accent Price:[/b] Depends how difficult the skin or accent may be. The price will vary between 10g/kt - 50g/kt. [b]Anything from my wishlist is considered payment (in Clan Profile).[/b] [s][size=1]It's all ferrets.[/size][/s] [b]My goal is currently 500g to change my Username.[/b] [center][b]Mixed Payment is supported here![/b][/center] ------- [i][size=2]Rules-[/size][/i] - Again, please no underpayment. - I have the right to decline your offer or ask for a few edits. - My time is limited, so expect slow arrival at any time. - Payment must be first (Crossroads) before I start your Loafl. If anything wrong or bad happens, I will give you a 100% refund. - If it isn't what you expected, let me know. I edit for a free cost (unless you request for extras). - I am not active on Sundays. I check in and leave; I also answer requests, but will not be working. - I am subbed, so there's no need to ping, but if you do I won't be upset. ------- [i][size=2]Future-[/size][/i] [i]At the moment, I only have Coatl templates. If you ask for a certain breed template for the future, I might feel like making one. Thank you for all your help![/i] ------- [i][size=2]Forum-[/size][/i] [code][b]Username:(your user)[/b] [b]Reference:(your Coatl)[/b] [b]PWYW:(what you'll pay for the base)[/b] [b]Extra:(additional add-ons)[/b][/code] ------- [i][size=2]Queue-[/size][/i] [quote= Ping List] @Aikka @Valtrue[/quote] [quote=Waiting List][/quote] Slots: [b]1. 2. [/b] ------- [center][size=1][s]Look mum, I did it![/s][/size] [i]If you have any questions, feel free to ask![/i] [/center]
Open/Closed
Hello, world! If you're wondering what a Loafl is, it sounds almost exactly as it is.

Loafls are a mix between Coatls and bread. The population is in fact rare, but how would I know? The dictionary doesn't hold them, and all I notice from them is that they're absolute monster machines. They take all of my bread! Rude.

Information-
For a precaution warning, this is my first adopt shop and my second actual shop! I do not know how to properly price, so I made them PWYW. More, for the prices, will be listed later on.
I may also not get the adopt done in a certain time or right away, so please bare patience with me.

Product-
What you can expect for this adopt is a small transparent Coatl with bread as a fancy hat. Their head got stuck.

Template:
21-E10-B5-E-D817-4773-BFD6-C86-B9827-FCDD.png
Ex. W/(old)Template:
BE0-B0854-E5-AB-459-C-AB42-6-EEC6-C2-FFBB3.png
Ex. Reference:
17-AAD91-F-B67-A-467-D-A5-AE-23366-A08-AAF4.png

Pricing-
Pay What You Want (PWYW). I do not know how to properly price. Please, please, please do not under price me! Extra things for the adoptable will be at a certain cost because of time and effort, sorry.

Base Price: PWYW.

Apparel Price: I have not tested this feature, so if you would like this option, it would be at least 5g/kt. Hats won't be added unless I find a way how to; the bread is the hat already.

Gene Price: Free, although they take a little more time.

Skin/Accent Price: Depends how difficult the skin or accent may be. The price will vary between 10g/kt - 50g/kt.

Anything from my wishlist is considered payment (in Clan Profile).

It's all ferrets.

My goal is currently 500g to change my Username.
Mixed Payment is supported here!

Rules-
- Again, please no underpayment.

- I have the right to decline your offer or ask for a few edits.

- My time is limited, so expect slow arrival at any time.

- Payment must be first (Crossroads) before I start your Loafl. If anything wrong or bad happens, I will give you a 100% refund.

- If it isn't what you expected, let me know. I edit for a free cost (unless you request for extras).

- I am not active on Sundays. I check in and leave; I also answer requests, but will not be working.

- I am subbed, so there's no need to ping, but if you do I won't be upset.
Future-

At the moment, I only have Coatl templates. If you ask for a certain breed template for the future, I might feel like making one.

Thank you for all your help!

Forum-
Code:
[b]Username:(your user)[/b] [b]Reference:(your Coatl)[/b] [b]PWYW:(what you'll pay for the base)[/b] [b]Extra:(additional add-ons)[/b]

Queue-
Ping List wrote:
Waiting List wrote:

Slots:

Look mum, I did it!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
YEEEAAAAAH THEY'RE FINALLY HERE BABY [b]Username:(your user)[/b] Aikka [b]Reference:(your Coatl)[/b] Tigger [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6291993][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/62920/6291993_350.png[/img][/url] I hate his primary... you don't gotta draw his primary gene. Just leaving him orange is cool, idk what gene I want for him [b]PWYW:(what you'll pay for the base)[/b] 50kt [b]Extra:(additional add-ons)[/b] If you could include his lil purple bow I would love it. It's a family tradition!
YEEEAAAAAH THEY'RE FINALLY HERE BABY

Username:(your user) Aikka

Reference:(your Coatl) Tigger
6291993_350.png

I hate his primary... you don't gotta draw his primary gene. Just leaving him orange is cool, idk what gene I want for him

PWYW:(what you'll pay for the base)
50kt

Extra:(additional add-ons)
If you could include his lil purple bow I would love it. It's a family tradition!
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
@Aikka

Yes, they're here!! I love your enthusiasm.

Tigger is cute! With the base, I'm willing to be paid 50kt. If I feel like doing a challenge, I'll do all the colors.

The bow would be 5g/k and if you'd like his skin, that would be a little more extra (medium) difficulty (PWYW).

Feel free to send the Crossroads. I'll start on it and hopefully finish before the day ends (and if not, hopefully that isn't too much of a problem)!
@Aikka

Yes, they're here!! I love your enthusiasm.

Tigger is cute! With the base, I'm willing to be paid 50kt. If I feel like doing a challenge, I'll do all the colors.

The bow would be 5g/k and if you'd like his skin, that would be a little more extra (medium) difficulty (PWYW).

Feel free to send the Crossroads. I'll start on it and hopefully finish before the day ends (and if not, hopefully that isn't too much of a problem)!
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

IIIIIII
Don't worry about the skin, I only need the bow! I'll send you 55kt for the base plus bow in a hot minute!
Don't worry about the skin, I only need the bow! I'll send you 55kt for the base plus bow in a hot minute!
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Aikka Whew! Sorry for the quite long wait. '>> Here's your Tigger! I did his primary gene, and hopefully that isn't a problem. He's such a beautiful derg, by the way. [img]https://i.ibb.co/Dgnkpp5/B612-DEF5-C69-C-48-F7-8-ED8-B1-A3-E902-AFE6.png[/img] (hopefully transparent enough) Hope you like it!
@Aikka

Whew! Sorry for the quite long wait. '>>

Here's your Tigger! I did his primary gene, and hopefully that isn't a problem. He's such a beautiful derg, by the way.

B612-DEF5-C69-C-48-F7-8-ED8-B1-A3-E902-AFE6.png
(hopefully transparent enough)

Hope you like it!
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

IIIIIII
@TeerOfLore

That's him! That's my spcial boy!! (Thank you very much! He looks great!)
@TeerOfLore

That's him! That's my spcial boy!! (Thank you very much! He looks great!)
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Bump.
Bump.
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

IIIIIII
Bump
Bump
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

IIIIIII