Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Critter Camp(pet shop)
Hey there!~ My name is Typhoon! Come in come in, don't be scared! Welcome to Critter Camp, your local pet adopt shop! I specialize in training the most exotic and adorable pets in this shop, and you can buy them from me with money!

This shop is fairly new so telling your friends about it will really help me out! :D
Now, what are you waiting for dear customer? Let's dive right in!

Species list:
COMING SOON

Critter pen(visuals):
COMING SOON

Now, I noticed that this guy has caught your eye! Well, he/she's a fine one for sure!
That will be (pay amount) treasure/gems please!
May he/she serve you well UwU
Order list
Username:(ur username)
Critter name(species name)
Payment type and amount(Treasure or gems? how much?)
Message/question/suggestion(Anything you wanna tell me/suggest/or ask?)

Reservations available!

Easteregg: Collect all the critters for a free piece of full color and shaded art of your one of your dragons!
Pinglist:
Hey there!~ My name is Typhoon! Come in come in, don't be scared! Welcome to Critter Camp, your local pet adopt shop! I specialize in training the most exotic and adorable pets in this shop, and you can buy them from me with money!

This shop is fairly new so telling your friends about it will really help me out! :D
Now, what are you waiting for dear customer? Let's dive right in!

Species list:
COMING SOON

Critter pen(visuals):
COMING SOON

Now, I noticed that this guy has caught your eye! Well, he/she's a fine one for sure!
That will be (pay amount) treasure/gems please!
May he/she serve you well UwU
Order list
Username:(ur username)
Critter name(species name)
Payment type and amount(Treasure or gems? how much?)
Message/question/suggestion(Anything you wanna tell me/suggest/or ask?)

Reservations available!

Easteregg: Collect all the critters for a free piece of full color and shaded art of your one of your dragons!
Pinglist:
bump
bump