Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed] RaiStar's Adopts - All Breeds
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@RaiStarDragon It looks beautiful, thank you! But- "no record of payment"? I made sure to send you all the levels needed, unless I don't understand what "no record" means.
@RaiStarDragon It looks beautiful, thank you! But- "no record of payment"? I made sure to send you all the levels needed, unless I don't understand what "no record" means.
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
@late711 Then you're all good! don't worry about it. I didn't mark it down. I really wasn't feeling good and let too much slip past me in my record keeping. Sorry about that. <3
@late711 Then you're all good! don't worry about it. I didn't mark it down. I really wasn't feeling good and let too much slip past me in my record keeping. Sorry about that. <3
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
That's alright, just making sure! I'm glad you're feeling better now, and thank you so so much for the art, it's perfect!
That's alright, just making sure! I'm glad you're feeling better now, and thank you so so much for the art, it's perfect!
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
I seriously love it, tysm.
I've sent another 70 levels. If I add more before you accept them, I'll edit this post.
I seriously love it, tysm.
I've sent another 70 levels. If I add more before you accept them, I'll edit this post.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
Love it! Thank you so much!!
Love it! Thank you so much!!
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
just to keep good records, sent you another 60 levels making my total sent 130/300 base price
just to keep good records, sent you another 60 levels making my total sent 130/300 base price
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
sent you 100 more levels so
230/300 base
sent you 100 more levels so
230/300 base
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
@Ackie
Sorry for the delay. Trying to get ready for BBs opening which is turning out to be a lot more badges than originally planned. xP Anyways, for you I'd say 100 levels. You've been so understanding and patience with me. ;)
@Ackie
Sorry for the delay. Trying to get ready for BBs opening which is turning out to be a lot more badges than originally planned. xP Anyways, for you I'd say 100 levels. You've been so understanding and patience with me. ;)
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
sent another 100

so 330/400 total
sent another 100

so 330/400 total
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
sorry for taking forever on this. just sent the last levels off.
sorry for taking forever on this. just sent the last levels off.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31