Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Unicats- An Interactive Adopt Shop!
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 62
@BlueAmmolite

Well, that seems to solve it, for now. And if the Unicat isn't too bothered, why would I be? I take the piece of shiny rock out of my bag that Spinel and Reflection had gathered earlier and hold it out to our new Unicat. "Do you like shiny things? We got this little treasure earlier, you can have it if you want." I take out my own piece. "All three of us already have a piece!" Suddenly, I realize that I haven't even introduced ourselves yet! "I'm sorry, my name is smeen, by the way!", I quickly add. "And thee afre Spinel and Reflection." I gesture at my two companions. "Nice to meet you!"
@BlueAmmolite

Well, that seems to solve it, for now. And if the Unicat isn't too bothered, why would I be? I take the piece of shiny rock out of my bag that Spinel and Reflection had gathered earlier and hold it out to our new Unicat. "Do you like shiny things? We got this little treasure earlier, you can have it if you want." I take out my own piece. "All three of us already have a piece!" Suddenly, I realize that I haven't even introduced ourselves yet! "I'm sorry, my name is smeen, by the way!", I quickly add. "And thee afre Spinel and Reflection." I gesture at my two companions. "Nice to meet you!"
P5dRHZ6.png
@BlueAmmolite

Seeing the cat lower its head makes me wonder if it wants me to pet it. I reach out slowly and give it a few pets. I believe it seems to like it, i give out some words of how cute it is and soft.
It is a bit warm under my touch and makes me wanna have it on my lap to comfort me but i resist the urge since i dont want to scare it away.
@BlueAmmolite

Seeing the cat lower its head makes me wonder if it wants me to pet it. I reach out slowly and give it a few pets. I believe it seems to like it, i give out some words of how cute it is and soft.
It is a bit warm under my touch and makes me wanna have it on my lap to comfort me but i resist the urge since i dont want to scare it away.
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
@blueammolite

Spotting the unicat at the same time we also freeze. After An uncomfortable moment we all stare at each other, I break it by casually bending down to grab another shell. Then gracefully approach the unicat and stretch down towards the the shell it had just laid down: never taking my eyes off of it's eyes.
@blueammolite

Spotting the unicat at the same time we also freeze. After An uncomfortable moment we all stare at each other, I break it by casually bending down to grab another shell. Then gracefully approach the unicat and stretch down towards the the shell it had just laid down: never taking my eyes off of it's eyes.
A house divided against itself cannot stand.
6TACE.gif uY2jq.gif hLckg.gif 2571421.png
@BlueAmmolite
I look down the tracks, trying to see what made that noise. "Hey, Amalthia? Nausica? can you two light up the tunnel?" I ask, my mind weirdly thinking about werewolves doing calculus.
(Seriously, that happens sometimes.)
@BlueAmmolite
I look down the tracks, trying to see what made that noise. "Hey, Amalthia? Nausica? can you two light up the tunnel?" I ask, my mind weirdly thinking about werewolves doing calculus.
(Seriously, that happens sometimes.)
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
[quote] Apologies for the delay again! [/quote] @Slime You pass many food carts and restaurants as you go. Eventually you choose a place to get a snack before you continue on your journey. (what that snack is up to you). Its as you pass one of the food carts that you overhear some mention of something that's living in the alleys behind the restaurants. You also hear something about a shelter near by, "for those pests that like breaking into garbage cans." Well, it seems that you have two new places you could explore now! What do you do? --------- @smeen The Unicat seems enamored with the shiny object you gave it. They twist it around watching it sparkle in the light of all the Unicat's horns. They excitedly smiles and chirp back once you introduce yourselves and your companions. After a moment they hand you all something they've pulled out of the darkness. Its a glowing rock!! They happily hand each of you a glowing rock with a smile and a happy chirp. ---------------- @Nulume The Unicat seems to enjoy your praise and after a while they start to lay down. After a moment or two, they rest their head in your lap. The Unicat lays there for a while, letting you continue to pet its head. It purrs every once and a while too. What do you do? ------------------------- @Novamouy17 The Unicat looks like its ready to bolt away at any second, but it doesn't. Well... at first. Without taking its eyes off you, the Unicat shuffles back a couple steps for every step you take towards them. When you reach the newest spell they stop and wait to see what you do. They make sure to stay a bit away from you, but they don't run even further away. What do you do? --------- @Lunarduo Your Unicats nod and try to light up the tunnel as much as possible. Whatever it is on the track doesn't seem to be with in the light radius of their horns. Something walks to wards you in the darkness and the tracks echo with clangs. Something is tossed at your feet, its a... teddy bear? Your own two unicats are warry but stay besides you. What do you do?
Quote:
Apologies for the delay again!

@Slime

You pass many food carts and restaurants as you go. Eventually you choose a place to get a snack before you continue on your journey. (what that snack is up to you). Its as you pass one of the food carts that you overhear some mention of something that's living in the alleys behind the restaurants. You also hear something about a shelter near by, "for those pests that like breaking into garbage cans." Well, it seems that you have two new places you could explore now! What do you do?
@smeen

The Unicat seems enamored with the shiny object you gave it. They twist it around watching it sparkle in the light of all the Unicat's horns. They excitedly smiles and chirp back once you introduce yourselves and your companions. After a moment they hand you all something they've pulled out of the darkness. Its a glowing rock!! They happily hand each of you a glowing rock with a smile and a happy chirp.
@Nulume

The Unicat seems to enjoy your praise and after a while they start to lay down. After a moment or two, they rest their head in your lap. The Unicat lays there for a while, letting you continue to pet its head. It purrs every once and a while too. What do you do?
@Novamouy17

The Unicat looks like its ready to bolt away at any second, but it doesn't. Well... at first. Without taking its eyes off you, the Unicat shuffles back a couple steps for every step you take towards them. When you reach the newest spell they stop and wait to see what you do. They make sure to stay a bit away from you, but they don't run even further away. What do you do?
@Lunarduo

Your Unicats nod and try to light up the tunnel as much as possible. Whatever it is on the track doesn't seem to be with in the light radius of their horns. Something walks to wards you in the darkness and the tracks echo with clangs. Something is tossed at your feet, its a... teddy bear? Your own two unicats are warry but stay besides you. What do you do?
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@BlueAmmolite
I'd like to head to the shelter!
@BlueAmmolite
I'd like to head to the shelter!
@BlueAmmolite
I pick up the teddy bear, suddenly remembering my stuffed tiger, Tigy, in my backpack. I take Tigy out, then say to whatever threw the teddy bear, "Do you like stuffed animals? I have one, we could play."
(Tigy was my first stuffed animal, I still have him. I also like to play with him sometimes.)
@BlueAmmolite
I pick up the teddy bear, suddenly remembering my stuffed tiger, Tigy, in my backpack. I take Tigy out, then say to whatever threw the teddy bear, "Do you like stuffed animals? I have one, we could play."
(Tigy was my first stuffed animal, I still have him. I also like to play with him sometimes.)
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
@Slime

After looking for a bit, you manage to find the shelter you had heard about earlier. It seems to be pretty well maintained, and it currently seems to be open, so you make your way inside. The person behind the counter gives you a wave when you enter.
"Hi there! Welcome! If you're looking for the takeout place its next door. But if you're looking to meet some of our adoptees let me know what you're looking for!"
@Lunarduo

Whatever it is shuffles in the darkness for a moment, before a magical light holds the teddy bear. It makes the bear dance for you all before it lets it fall to the ground again. After a moment, you see a silhouette move closer in the darkness. It doesn't fully move into the light but it doesn't run away either. It picks up the bear again and has it do another dance for you all.
@smeen

The Unicat seems enamored with the shiny object you gave it. They twist it around watching it sparkle in the light of all the Unicat's horns. They excitedly smiles and chirp back once you introduce yourselves and your companions. After a moment they hand you all something they've pulled out of the darkness. Its a glowing rock!! They happily hand each of you a glowing rock with a smile and a happy chirp.
(re-ping!)
@Nulume

The Unicat seems to enjoy your praise and after a while they start to lay down. After a moment or two, they rest their head in your lap. The Unicat lays there for a while, letting you continue to pet its head. It purrs every once and a while too. What do you do?
(re-ping!)
@Novamouy17

The Unicat looks like its ready to bolt away at any second, but it doesn't. Well... at first. Without taking its eyes off you, the Unicat shuffles back a couple steps for every step you take towards them. When you reach the newest spell they stop and wait to see what you do. They make sure to stay a bit away from you, but they don't run even further away. What do you do?
(re-ping!)
@Slime

After looking for a bit, you manage to find the shelter you had heard about earlier. It seems to be pretty well maintained, and it currently seems to be open, so you make your way inside. The person behind the counter gives you a wave when you enter.
"Hi there! Welcome! If you're looking for the takeout place its next door. But if you're looking to meet some of our adoptees let me know what you're looking for!"
@Lunarduo

Whatever it is shuffles in the darkness for a moment, before a magical light holds the teddy bear. It makes the bear dance for you all before it lets it fall to the ground again. After a moment, you see a silhouette move closer in the darkness. It doesn't fully move into the light but it doesn't run away either. It picks up the bear again and has it do another dance for you all.
@smeen

(re-ping!)
@Nulume

(re-ping!)
@Novamouy17

(re-ping!)
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

"Hey there!" I wave back at the person behind the counter. "I overheard a few people talking about this place and I'd love to take a look around If you have the time. I'm not looking for anything particular, just someone to potentially keep me company on my travels. Do you have any suggestions? I overheard from others that you have some garbage dwelling creatures."
@BlueAmmolite
"Hey there!" I wave back at the person behind the counter. "I overheard a few people talking about this place and I'd love to take a look around If you have the time. I'm not looking for anything particular, just someone to potentially keep me company on my travels. Do you have any suggestions? I overheard from others that you have some garbage dwelling creatures."
@BlueAmmolite
@BlueAmmolite

I take the glowing rock from the Unicat. "Wow, thank you so much! That's a beautiful rock!" It glows too, unlike anything we've seen before. "Do these rocks come from here? I haven't seen anything like it before.", I ask.
@BlueAmmolite

I take the glowing rock from the Unicat. "Wow, thank you so much! That's a beautiful rock!" It glows too, unlike anything we've seen before. "Do these rocks come from here? I haven't seen anything like it before.", I ask.
P5dRHZ6.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 62