Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | CC's Art Shop - Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Gaaa I gave drawing Giraffe a shot, and it was less scary than I thought to draw - so I was able to complete it. [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] You're ready to send in payment!
@Gaaa

I gave drawing Giraffe a shot, and it was less scary than I thought to draw - so I was able to complete it.

You're ready to send in payment!
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
Hello! [emoji=flowering tree size=1] I came back for another imperial adopt. Once again, since my dragon has opal and it's not in the genes list, I'm switching things up ^^ [b]Which adopt?[/b] Imperial V1 [b]Dragon Image, Scry or Link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73990492]This guy as original[/url], this scry for gembond instead of opal ^^ [morphology=4344990] [b]Genes/Colors, Eye Type:[/b] Emerald Piebald / Emerald Paint / Shamrock Gembond / Nature Common eyes [b]Payment:[/b] 100g Ty so much! Your art is super cool ^^
Hello!
I came back for another imperial adopt. Once again, since my dragon has opal and it's not in the genes list, I'm switching things up ^^

Which adopt? Imperial V1
Dragon Image, Scry or Link: This guy as original, this scry for gembond instead of opal ^^
Not Found

Genes/Colors, Eye Type: Emerald Piebald / Emerald Paint / Shamrock Gembond / Nature Common eyes
Payment: 100g

Ty so much! Your art is super cool ^^
My Dragon Cave scrollMy sales tabdreaming city pixelsDogiCrimson's pixelsGalopa's Old Oaks - Old dragons shelter and re-homing serviceUseful guides and resourcesMy art logMy dragon logMy wishlist and services
@Gaaa Hey again! [emoji=ivy leaf size=1] You're ready to send in payment!
@Gaaa

Hey again!

You're ready to send in payment!
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10