Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Kiwi's Bebbys - No New Orders
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center] [img]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/kiwipen.gif[/img] Hello all! Welcome to my bebby dragon adopt shop. Home to bebby dragons. What makes a dragon a bebby? Simply being, of course! All dragons are instantly bebby. Anyway. If you like my art and want to buy an adopt, throw some coin my way and we can make it happen![b] All info in second post regarding what I'm selling and what they cost.[/b] [b]Rules:[/b] [LIST] [*]Not always first come, first served. I reserve the right to refuse an order for any reason. [*]Skins, accents, and apparel are taken on a bribe, "if I want to" basis. [*]Please be nice I have anxiety. If you don't like my art or my prices please just go elsewhere. [*]If sponsoring a gene give me adequate time to make it. I work a fulltime art job, have several hobbies, and run an art shop on the side. [*]I am willing to do all eye types! Just ask. [/LIST] [b]Form:[/b] username; adopt choice: dragon link; apparel requested: skin requested; leave blank if na other information: [/center]
kiwipen.gif

Hello all! Welcome to my bebby dragon adopt shop. Home to bebby dragons.
What makes a dragon a bebby? Simply being, of course! All dragons are instantly bebby.

Anyway. If you like my art and want to buy an adopt, throw some coin my way and we can make it happen! All info in second post regarding what I'm selling and what they cost.

Rules:
  • Not always first come, first served. I reserve the right to refuse an order for any reason.
  • Skins, accents, and apparel are taken on a bribe, "if I want to" basis.
  • Please be nice I have anxiety. If you don't like my art or my prices please just go elsewhere.
  • If sponsoring a gene give me adequate time to make it. I work a fulltime art job, have several hobbies, and run an art shop on the side.
  • I am willing to do all eye types! Just ask.

Form:
username;
adopt choice:
dragon link;
apparel requested:
skin requested; leave blank if na
other information:

[center][b] Bases, Markings, ETC. [/b][/center] -------- [columns][center][b]Base: Imperial Pixel[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/284051329901658114/847674569585983528/glamorous.png[/img] [b]New gene sponsoring available[/b] [b]Price: [/b] [emoji=Gem] 150 or [emoji=Treasure]175kt Sponsor your very own gene for 50g / 50kt per! Extra difficult genes may cost extra to sponsor, but they do not cost extra to order if they're on the list. [i]Complex genes include the Skink/Spinner, Starmap/Constellation, Bee/Wasp, Filigree, Butterfly/Petals, and Iri/Shim genes. [/i][/center] [columns][quote=Primary Genes][size=3]Basic Cherub[/size][/quote][nextcol][quote=Secondary Genes][size=3]Basic Iridescent [/size][/quote][nextcol][quote=Tertiary Genes][size=3] Glimmer Underbelly [/size][/quote][/columns][quote="Apparel"][size=3]Sakura Flowerfall All Starsilk Wingdrapes Will o The Ember Sage Lanterns Sakura Corsage Starsilk Earrings Starry Visage[/size][/quote] [nextcol][center][b]Base: Chikin Skydancer[/b][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/284051329901658114/847907523532685342/nameless.png[/img][/center] [center][b]New gene sponsoring available. If you want an ancient gene on there for some reason hmu [/b][/center] [center][b]Price:[/b] [emoji=Gem] 200 or [emoji=Treasure]250kt Sponsor your very own gene for 50g / 50kt per! Extra difficult genes may cost extra to sponsor, but they do not cost extra to order if they're on the list. [i]Complex genes include the Skink/Spinner, Starmap/Constellation, Bee/Wasp, Filigree, Butterfly/Petals. [/i] [/center] [columns][quote=Primary Genes][size=3]Cherub Iridescent Tapir[/size][/quote][nextcol][quote=Secondary Genes][size=3]Bee Spinner Seraph [/size][/quote][nextcol][quote=Tertiary Genes][size=3]Capsule Smoke Underbelly [/size][/quote][/columns] [quote="Apparel"][size=3]Gladegift Halo Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece Royalist Tail Rings Sakura Flower Crown Starsilk Earrings Starsilk Wingdrapes Tree Warden's Garb Bloody Wing Bandage Sanddune Rags (Just the skull) Face Drape Veils[/size][/quote] [/columns] ------ [columns][center][b]Base: Gaoler & Tundra Loaf[/b][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/284051329901658114/847907749560057866/tundrasploot.png[/img][/center] [center][b]New gene sponsoring available. Doing Gaoler AND Tundra genes. [/b][/center] [center][b]Price:[/b] [emoji=Gem] 150 or [emoji=Treasure]175kt Sponsor your very own gene for 50g / 50kt per! Extra difficult genes may cost extra to sponsor, but they do not cost extra to order if they're on the list. [i]Complex genes include the Skink/Spinner, Starmap/Constellation, Bee/Wasp, Filigree, Butterfly/Petals. [/i] [u] Currently not doing Gnarlhorns, Braids, or Wintercoat.[/u] [/center] [columns][quote=Primary Genes][size=3]Clown Phantom[/size][/quote][nextcol][quote=Secondary Genes][size=3]Bee Seraph [/size][/quote][nextcol][quote=Tertiary Genes][size=3] Spines [/size][/quote][/columns] [quote="Apparel"][size=3]None yet[/size][/quote][nextcol][center][b]Base: Pixel Spiral Sploot[/b][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/510626957143179284/842555008096534538/pippet.png[/img] [center][b]New gene sponsoring available [/b][/center] [center][b]Price:[/b] [emoji=Gem] 150 or [emoji=Treasure]175kt Sponsor your very own gene for 50g / 50kt per! Extra difficult genes may cost extra to sponsor, but they do not cost extra to order if they're on the list. [i]Complex genes include the Skink/Spinner, Starmap/Constellation, Bee/Wasp, Filigree, Butterfly/Petals. [/i] [/center] [columns][quote=Primary Genes][size=3]Pinstripe Python Skink Swirl[/size][/quote][nextcol][quote=Secondary Genes][size=3]Bee Blend Morph Noxtide Spinner Striation [/size][/quote][nextcol][quote=Tertiary Genes][size=3]Firefly Ghost Opal Runes Underbelly [/size][/quote][/columns][quote="Apparel"][size=3]None yet[/size][/quote][/columns] ---------- [columns][center][b]Base: Coatl Loaf[/b][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/284051329901658114/847907961207914496/raven.png[/img][/center] [center][b]New gene sponsoring available [/b][/center] [center][b]Price:[/b] [emoji=Gem] 150 or [emoji=Treasure]175kt Sponsor your very own gene for 50g / 50kt per! Extra difficult genes may cost extra to sponsor, but they do not cost extra to order if they're on the list. [i]Complex genes include the Skink/Spinner, Starmap/Constellation, Bee/Wasp, Filigree, Butterfly/Petals. [/i] [/center] [columns][quote=Primary Genes][size=3]Iridescent[/size][/quote][nextcol][quote=Secondary Genes][size=3]Facet Shimmer [/size][/quote][nextcol][quote=Tertiary Genes][size=3]Gembound Laced [/size][/quote][/columns] [quote="Apparel"][size=3]None yet[/size][/quote][nextcol][center][b]Base: Chibi Tundra [/b][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/284051329901658114/847908037292326943/Cocoa.png[/img][/center] [center][b]New gene sponsoring currently available [/b][/center] [center][b]Price:[/b] [emoji=Gem] 100 or [emoji=Treasure]130k Sponsor your very own gene for 50g / 50kt per! Extra difficult genes may cost extra to sponsor, but they do not cost extra to order if they're on the list. [/center] [columns][quote=Primary Genes][size=3]Clown Falcon Petals Savannah Starmap Tapir Tiger[/size][/quote][nextcol][quote=Secondary Genes][size=3]Butterfly Constellation Shaded Peregrine Safari Seraph Striation [/size][/quote][nextcol][quote=Tertiary Genes][size=3]Capsule Firefly Ghost Glimmer Okapi Opal Stained [/size][/quote][/columns] [quote="Apparel"][size=3]Sakura Flowerfall Sweetheart Lace Headpiece[/size][/quote][/columns]
Bases, Markings, ETC.

Base: Imperial Pixel
glamorous.png
New gene sponsoring available

Price: 150 or 175kt
Sponsor your very own gene for 50g / 50kt per! Extra difficult genes may cost extra to sponsor, but they do not cost extra to order if they're on the list.
Complex genes include the Skink/Spinner, Starmap/Constellation, Bee/Wasp, Filigree, Butterfly/Petals, and Iri/Shim genes.
Primary Genes wrote:
Basic
Cherub
Secondary Genes wrote:
Basic
Iridescent
Tertiary Genes wrote:
Glimmer
Underbelly
Apparel wrote:
Sakura Flowerfall
All Starsilk Wingdrapes
Will o The Ember
Sage Lanterns
Sakura Corsage
Starsilk Earrings
Starry Visage
Base: Chikin Skydancer
nameless.png
New gene sponsoring available. If you want an ancient gene on there for some reason hmu
Price: 200 or 250kt
Sponsor your very own gene for 50g / 50kt per! Extra difficult genes may cost extra to sponsor, but they do not cost extra to order if they're on the list.
Complex genes include the Skink/Spinner, Starmap/Constellation, Bee/Wasp, Filigree, Butterfly/Petals.
Primary Genes wrote:
Cherub
Iridescent
Tapir
Secondary Genes wrote:
Bee
Spinner
Seraph
Tertiary Genes wrote:
Capsule
Smoke
Underbelly
Apparel wrote:
Gladegift Halo
Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece
Royalist Tail Rings
Sakura Flower Crown
Starsilk Earrings
Starsilk Wingdrapes
Tree Warden's Garb
Bloody Wing Bandage
Sanddune Rags (Just the skull)
Face Drape Veils

Base: Gaoler & Tundra Loaf
tundrasploot.png
New gene sponsoring available. Doing Gaoler AND Tundra genes.
Complex genes include the Skink/Spinner, Starmap/Constellation, Bee/Wasp, Filigree, Butterfly/Petals.
Currently not doing Gnarlhorns, Braids, or Wintercoat.
Primary Genes wrote:
Clown
Phantom
Secondary Genes wrote:
Bee
Seraph
Tertiary Genes wrote:
Spines
Apparel wrote:
None yet
Base: Pixel Spiral Sploot
pippet.png
Primary Genes wrote:
Pinstripe
Python
Skink
Swirl
Secondary Genes wrote:
Bee
Blend
Morph
Noxtide
Spinner
Striation
Tertiary Genes wrote:
Firefly
Ghost
Opal
Runes
Underbelly
Apparel wrote:
None yet

Base: Coatl Loaf
raven.png
Primary Genes wrote:
Iridescent
Secondary Genes wrote:
Facet
Shimmer
Tertiary Genes wrote:
Gembound
Laced
Apparel wrote:
None yet
Base: Chibi Tundra
Cocoa.png
New gene sponsoring currently available
Price: 100 or 130k
Primary Genes wrote:
Clown
Falcon
Petals
Savannah
Starmap
Tapir
Tiger
Secondary Genes wrote:
Butterfly
Constellation
Shaded
Peregrine
Safari
Seraph
Striation
Tertiary Genes wrote:
Capsule
Firefly
Ghost
Glimmer
Okapi
Opal
Stained
Apparel wrote:
Sakura Flowerfall
Sweetheart Lace Headpiece
Previews of What's To Come

Queue
Previews of What's To Come

Queue
Discounts & Pinglist
Discounts Available:

Ice Flight: 10% Off
Consider donating the money you saved to SnowBank to help support IceDom efforts!

Cuties Discord: 15% Off, 25kt off sponsoring a gene
If you're a member of the Cuties Discord, get 15% off on me!

Pinglist
I'm flattered man.

@KittenToys @meowmeowmeow222 @October @GlitchedFox @Acornstar @nuggetseb @laeyein @scarheart99789 @mgcltwo @Delilah

Pixel Only Pinglist
@eieru
Discounts & Pinglist
Discounts Available:

Ice Flight: 10% Off
Consider donating the money you saved to SnowBank to help support IceDom efforts!

Cuties Discord: 15% Off, 25kt off sponsoring a gene
If you're a member of the Cuties Discord, get 15% off on me!

Pinglist
I'm flattered man.

@KittenToys @meowmeowmeow222 @October @GlitchedFox @Acornstar @nuggetseb @laeyein @scarheart99789 @mgcltwo @Delilah

Pixel Only Pinglist
@eieru
@kiwipen I must get one for my little Cocoa! username; Pressia adopt choice: Chibi Tundra dragon link; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48208922][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/482090/48208922_350.png[/img][/url] apparel requested: NA skin requested; other information: None :)
@kiwipen
I must get one for my little Cocoa!

username; Pressia
adopt choice: Chibi Tundra
dragon link;
48208922_350.png
apparel requested: NA
skin requested;
other information: None :)
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@KiwiPen Can I grab one pls ? ; w ; I'll be sponsoring all his genes . username; KittenToys adopt choice: Chibi Tun dragon link; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48294493][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/482945/48294493_350.png[/img][/url] apparel requested: N/A skin requested; N/A other information: These are so cute bro I'm cryin. Also pinglist pls <3
@KiwiPen
Can I grab one pls ? ; w ;
I'll be sponsoring all his genes .

username; KittenToys
adopt choice: Chibi Tun
dragon link; 48294493_350.png
apparel requested: N/A
skin requested; N/A
other information: These are so cute bro I'm cryin. Also pinglist pls <3
81391850_lPcfRLoYcOyNaik.gif81204878_LPNcyowxXq1DCGk.gif
@Pressia
They’re adorable omg. The baby does have three genes I don’t have drawn so you’d be sponsoring all three. Is that ok with you?

@KittenToys
Aw yesss thanks man! Your total is 240kt or g equivalent ????
@Pressia
They’re adorable omg. The baby does have three genes I don’t have drawn so you’d be sponsoring all three. Is that ok with you?

@KittenToys
Aw yesss thanks man! Your total is 240kt or g equivalent ????
@KittenToys [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/543668333279707137/783459685759975424/KittenToys.png[/img] All done!
@KittenToys

KittenToys.png

All done!
@kiwipen
Thank you! And yes, that's fine with me :) Just let me know the total and I'll send over payment!
@kiwipen
Thank you! And yes, that's fine with me :) Just let me know the total and I'll send over payment!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Pressia

280kt or equiv in gems at 1:1300 :D Thank you
@Pressia

280kt or equiv in gems at 1:1300 :D Thank you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11