Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Coatl Chasing Fish Adopts!
1 2
This is so cute! Ping me when you open shop please ^^
This is so cute! Ping me when you open shop please ^^
BxBQmgK.png
This text was written in invisible ink, ooooo~ I hope you have a great day!

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
Oh yeah I totally get that, doing an interest check was a good idea!

Fair enough hah. I've absolutely seen people do it like that and I don't get it? Isn't the point of adopts to make art more affordable for people since the artist gets to reuse lineart and such? Oh well. Either way good luck on your gene analyzing adventure!! Will you make an example adopt using one of your Coatls as a base? I always think it's great to have a preview like that- and it would allow you to offer a few more free genes from the get-go if that's something you're interested in!

Noooo why would you do this to us haha
Oh yeah I totally get that, doing an interest check was a good idea!

Fair enough hah. I've absolutely seen people do it like that and I don't get it? Isn't the point of adopts to make art more affordable for people since the artist gets to reuse lineart and such? Oh well. Either way good luck on your gene analyzing adventure!! Will you make an example adopt using one of your Coatls as a base? I always think it's great to have a preview like that- and it would allow you to offer a few more free genes from the get-go if that's something you're interested in!

Noooo why would you do this to us haha
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
@FinnFantastic - I mean, it makes sense if they can't use layers or something, maybe? I dunno. People are odd. I also saw some pixel animations where it may make sense, since pixels are kinda their own special beast. Current plan right now is maybe 10kt (or 5?) for simple genes (Iri/Shim, probably, and uh... I dunno. Seraph? Brain is tired and distracted just now. ) Then maybe 30kt for complex genes? (Tiger, as I've mentioned. Maybe Cherub.) Then the others would fall somewhere in the middle.

I probably will! Currently thinking Custard right now, although his genes (clown/eye spots) aren't the most popular, but it seems better than just iri/shim or tiger/freckle, and I... oddly don't have a lot of coatls? But ah well. It'll still be at least an example or two.

Because I'm evil and I want all your dragon money! Mwahahaha!
@FinnFantastic - I mean, it makes sense if they can't use layers or something, maybe? I dunno. People are odd. I also saw some pixel animations where it may make sense, since pixels are kinda their own special beast. Current plan right now is maybe 10kt (or 5?) for simple genes (Iri/Shim, probably, and uh... I dunno. Seraph? Brain is tired and distracted just now. ) Then maybe 30kt for complex genes? (Tiger, as I've mentioned. Maybe Cherub.) Then the others would fall somewhere in the middle.

I probably will! Currently thinking Custard right now, although his genes (clown/eye spots) aren't the most popular, but it seems better than just iri/shim or tiger/freckle, and I... oddly don't have a lot of coatls? But ah well. It'll still be at least an example or two.

Because I'm evil and I want all your dragon money! Mwahahaha!
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Oh yeah dude people are strange for sure haha. I do see how it could potentially be different for animation though? Either way your pricing sounds very fair, I'm sure people will be okay with that!!

Hah that's kinda funny! Though you of course don't have to havea bunch of Coatls to offer an adopt :D And hey, super popular genes or not, having another example will be great! (I also looked at your lair just now and ahhhh Kiwi is a gorgeous cutie- and Viriya and Custard are lookers too!!)

Welp rip funds hahaha
Oh yeah dude people are strange for sure haha. I do see how it could potentially be different for animation though? Either way your pricing sounds very fair, I'm sure people will be okay with that!!

Hah that's kinda funny! Though you of course don't have to havea bunch of Coatls to offer an adopt :D And hey, super popular genes or not, having another example will be great! (I also looked at your lair just now and ahhhh Kiwi is a gorgeous cutie- and Viriya and Custard are lookers too!!)

Welp rip funds hahaha
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
@FinnFantastic Alright! I'll stick to around there, then. And eventually. Eventually I'll make other bases.

Yep! They're cute, popular, and fun to draw, so they seemed a good candidate. Also I got an idea for them, so that helped. Also have an idea for mirrors, so that'll probably happen. Soon-ish. And that's true! Having a non-basic example will probably also help. (Thanks! I like them a lot. :D Viriya's actually super new, but she's really pretty and I'm happy I found her.)

My evil plan is working!
@FinnFantastic Alright! I'll stick to around there, then. And eventually. Eventually I'll make other bases.

Yep! They're cute, popular, and fun to draw, so they seemed a good candidate. Also I got an idea for them, so that helped. Also have an idea for mirrors, so that'll probably happen. Soon-ish. And that's true! Having a non-basic example will probably also help. (Thanks! I like them a lot. :D Viriya's actually super new, but she's really pretty and I'm happy I found her.)

My evil plan is working!
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Oh dude awesome!! Are you planning on making like a food based series or do you have something else in mind for future bases? (including the Mirror one) That is more than fair! I adore Coatls so I'm absolutely not complaining at all haha And you do indeed have some lovely Coatls on your own- congrats on the great find! I should have known something sinister was behind this. Sad. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Oh dude awesome!! Are you planning on making like a food based series or do you have something else in mind for future bases? (including the Mirror one)

That is more than fair! I adore Coatls so I'm absolutely not complaining at all haha
And you do indeed have some lovely Coatls on your own- congrats on the great find!

I should have known something sinister was behind this. Sad.
@FinnFantastic Just depends on what I get inspiration for! The mirror's gonna be pouncing something, though! So it'll be kinda similar in that it's also hunting. Might do a smol screamy skydancer. The idea is cute in my head.

Coatls are lovely. I just, weirdly don't tend to find a whole lot that I feel like I want. Also now I keep wanting gaolers, so... that's been a thing. And my darn breeding projects taking up my space. Ah well. Maybe I'll get a few more coatls one of these days. I mean, Viriya popped up!

You didn't suspect it because the art was so round and friendly! Hehehe.
@FinnFantastic Just depends on what I get inspiration for! The mirror's gonna be pouncing something, though! So it'll be kinda similar in that it's also hunting. Might do a smol screamy skydancer. The idea is cute in my head.

Coatls are lovely. I just, weirdly don't tend to find a whole lot that I feel like I want. Also now I keep wanting gaolers, so... that's been a thing. And my darn breeding projects taking up my space. Ah well. Maybe I'll get a few more coatls one of these days. I mean, Viriya popped up!

You didn't suspect it because the art was so round and friendly! Hehehe.
Aww these sound very cute for sure!! The shop is gonna be hella :D

Oh dude I understand. Suffering because of dragons is kinda what this site is about. But hey you indeed never know when you're gonna come across a great dragon that just works for you.

You are absolutely correct. I am horrified haha
Aww these sound very cute for sure!! The shop is gonna be hella :D

Oh dude I understand. Suffering because of dragons is kinda what this site is about. But hey you indeed never know when you're gonna come across a great dragon that just works for you.

You are absolutely correct. I am horrified haha
1 2