Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Illiana's Adopts: Headshots and Coatl <3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@Gingerkat Your call has been heard! I'm so excited to get to do Ginger! Send a CR and I'll accept it when I start work (likely tomorrow) Also, since I reached out to you with the offer (and we did technically discuss it during Starfall), I would be more than happy to do an octopus for Ginger. The Arcanist let me keep a little leftover Starfall magic, in a jar with Ginger's name on it, just in case [emoji=coatl winking size=1] The octos are 60g/75kt and the magic in the jar won't go bad, so you definitely don't need to feel obliged to order one right now or anything
@Gingerkat Your call has been heard!

I'm so excited to get to do Ginger! Send a CR and I'll accept it when I start work (likely tomorrow)

Also, since I reached out to you with the offer (and we did technically discuss it during Starfall), I would be more than happy to do an octopus for Ginger. The Arcanist let me keep a little leftover Starfall magic, in a jar with Ginger's name on it, just in case

The octos are 60g/75kt and the magic in the jar won't go bad, so you definitely don't need to feel obliged to order one right now or anything
QZjoAv3.pngjF7ewrN.pngWY7Sbpl.pngJdImn7O.gif
@iha146 Oh yes then I would love to get an octopus as well! [emoji=heart size=1] I'll send both payments in one cr. ^^ Thank you so much!
@iha146

Oh yes then I would love to get an octopus as well! I'll send both payments in one cr. ^^ Thank you so much!
jsLE9l2.png

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: dragonfrosts
I summon you to cast the following spell: Imp Headshot
This spell shall be cast upon:
silverfrost

The following I place into the circle: 60kt
Other specifications: n/a

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: dragonfrosts
I summon you to cast the following spell: Imp Headshot
This spell shall be cast upon:
silverfrost

The following I place into the circle: 60kt
Other specifications: n/a
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
@dragonfrosts Your call has been heard! Go ahead and send a CR, which I'll accept when I start working on the art. Thank you!
@dragonfrosts Your call has been heard! Go ahead and send a CR, which I'll accept when I start working on the art. Thank you!
bump
bump
@iha146 please add me to your pinglist. I'd like to order once you are accepting gems/treasure. Thank you
@iha146 please add me to your pinglist. I'd like to order once you are accepting gems/treasure. Thank you
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
@winterprism absolutely! I'll be doing the headshots for g/t starting Sunday, but I don't have concrete plans to have the bunnies be available for g/t yet. I'm toying with the idea of letting someone "bribe" me with an unhatched egg to open up some of my limited adopts for a time. (when Arcane isn't running Foddart, the bunnies will be in the "limited bases" post like the octos) If that happens, they'd be available for g/t to everyone for a few weeks.

Do you want me to ping you for the headshots, or put you on a list for the buns specifically? (or both. both is also an option)
@winterprism absolutely! I'll be doing the headshots for g/t starting Sunday, but I don't have concrete plans to have the bunnies be available for g/t yet. I'm toying with the idea of letting someone "bribe" me with an unhatched egg to open up some of my limited adopts for a time. (when Arcane isn't running Foddart, the bunnies will be in the "limited bases" post like the octos) If that happens, they'd be available for g/t to everyone for a few weeks.

Do you want me to ping you for the headshots, or put you on a list for the buns specifically? (or both. both is also an option)
I am actually, mostly, interested in the octos and spirals.
I am actually, mostly, interested in the octos and spirals.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
@winterprism I am accepting treasure and gems again for headshots!
@winterprism I am accepting treasure and gems again for headshots!
@iha146 Could I please order a headshot of this guy? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30421573][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/304216/30421573_350.png[/img][/url]
@iha146

Could I please order a headshot of this guy?

30421573_350.png

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62