Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed] Eternals's Adopts - 3 Breeds
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Hello! I'd love to be added to the pinglist whenever you reopen / have available slots, please!
Hello! I'd love to be added to the pinglist whenever you reopen / have available slots, please!
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
Could I be added to the pinglist?
Could I be added to the pinglist?
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Can I be added to the pinglist(s)? I'd love to know when you reopen/add the new breed.~ ;D
Can I be added to the pinglist(s)? I'd love to know when you reopen/add the new breed.~ ;D
OOIa5x2.png
please add me to your pinglist! these are so cute!
please add me to your pinglist! these are so cute!
Gh7Hkjd.png
I would like to be added to the pinglist, please! These are adorable.
I would like to be added to the pinglist, please! These are adorable.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bAoJbB5.png[/img][/center] [color=4d0b03] Hey there peeps! After a much longer hiatus than I intended I am [i]finally[/i] reopening my shop! [center][color=4d0b03][b][size=4]Before you place an order, please be aware of some new changes:[/size][/b][/center] [color=4d0b03] Firstly, there is a brand-new Obelisk base! I'm sure you noticed one hiding out in the banner up there [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VggxwVD.png[/img][/center] [color=4d0b03] Secondly, I have a new system for ordering adopts with apparel or skins/accents. I've learned in the past that drawing genes, apparel, and skins/accents all wear me out at different speeds, s[b]o from now on when I open slots I will only make some things available if I feel I have the energy to draw them.[/b] A few notes with this: [LIST] [*][color=4d0b03]Current availability is listed at the bottom of the first post on the front page, right above the order form [*][color=4d0b03]Genes will [b]always[/b] be available whenever I open slots [*][color=4d0b03]If you want to order a dragon with apparel or a skin/accent but buy they are not currently available, you are more than welcome to order a naked dragon and come back to order apparel or a skin/accent for it when those options are available, at which time you will only be charged for the new additions to the adopt [*][color=4d0b03]There are new pinglists associated with slot openings: [LIST] [*][color=4d0b03][b]Any Open Slots[/b] - This list will always be pinged when I open slots, regardless of what's available. Anyone who was previously on the Open Slots pinglist has automatically been moved to this list. Please let me know if you would like to be moved to a different pinglist. [*][color=4d0b03][b]Apparel Slots[/b] - This list will be pinged only when apparel is available [*][color=4d0b03][b]Skin/Accent Slots[/b] - This list will be pinged only when skins and accents are available [*][color=4d0b03][b]Apparel AND Skin/Accent Slots[/b] - This list will be pinged only when apparel AND skins and accents are available at the same time [/LIST] [/LIST] [color=4d0b03]Whew! I know that is a lot of words so please don't hesitate to ask questions if you have them. With all that out of the way, onward to business! ----- [center][size=4][color=4d0b03]Today I am opening up [b]5 Slots[/b]![/size][/center] [color=4d0b03]Apparel and skins/accents are not available for this batch. This is to help me get back into the groove and to work towards filling the gene lists. ----- [size=2] Pinglists Any Open Slots @Scales25 @Freefire @Pai @Amezrou @Dathomir @alleyes007 @Devonix @SongOfShadows @CorvidKnight @roastedbees @FinnFantastic @Wingzoffirefan @Laugh @Naivety @Aversi @Paigeboi @AspenCrow @Valishtu @Moreii @Keileon @sleepytroll @Drayna New Bases @TazerPones @pheelthemoment @0rangedragon @Andraya @shrikewing @commoncomitatus @wintrecat @NocturnalLegends @iiUkiro @PhoenixPhaedrana @LavenderHoney @ash233 @InterestingOx @mgcltwo @seaofstars @Winter0sun (Obelisk) @Marmite (Obelisk) @TikindiDragon (Obelisk) @sleepykitsune (Obelisk) @StarryDream (Obelisk) @scarecrane (Obelisk) @thelemonsnek (Obelisk) (sorry if I double-pinged anyone, tried my best to remove and duplicates but some may have slipped through)
bAoJbB5.png

Hey there peeps! After a much longer hiatus than I intended I am finally reopening my shop!

Before you place an order, please be aware of some new changes:

Firstly, there is a brand-new Obelisk base! I'm sure you noticed one hiding out in the banner up there
VggxwVD.png

Secondly, I have a new system for ordering adopts with apparel or skins/accents. I've learned in the past that drawing genes, apparel, and skins/accents all wear me out at different speeds, so from now on when I open slots I will only make some things available if I feel I have the energy to draw them. A few notes with this:

• Current availability is listed at the bottom of the first post on the front page, right above the order form
  • Genes will always be available whenever I open slots
  • If you want to order a dragon with apparel or a skin/accent but buy they are not currently available, you are more than welcome to order a naked dragon and come back to order apparel or a skin/accent for it when those options are available, at which time you will only be charged for the new additions to the adopt
  • There are new pinglists associated with slot openings:
    • Any Open Slots - This list will always be pinged when I open slots, regardless of what's available. Anyone who was previously on the Open Slots pinglist has automatically been moved to this list. Please let me know if you would like to be moved to a different pinglist.
    • Apparel Slots - This list will be pinged only when apparel is available
    • Skin/Accent Slots - This list will be pinged only when skins and accents are available
    • Apparel AND Skin/Accent Slots - This list will be pinged only when apparel AND skins and accents are available at the same time

Whew! I know that is a lot of words so please don't hesitate to ask questions if you have them. With all that out of the way, onward to business!

Today I am opening up 5 Slots!
Apparel and skins/accents are not available for this batch. This is to help me get back into the groove and to work towards filling the gene lists.

Pinglists

Any Open Slots
@Scales25 @Freefire @Pai @Amezrou @Dathomir @alleyes007 @Devonix @SongOfShadows @CorvidKnight @roastedbees @FinnFantastic @Wingzoffirefan @Laugh @Naivety @Aversi @Paigeboi @AspenCrow @Valishtu @Moreii @Keileon @sleepytroll @Drayna

New Bases
@TazerPones @pheelthemoment @0rangedragon @Andraya @shrikewing @commoncomitatus @wintrecat @NocturnalLegends @iiUkiro @PhoenixPhaedrana @LavenderHoney @ash233 @InterestingOx @mgcltwo @seaofstars @Winter0sun (Obelisk) @Marmite (Obelisk) @TikindiDragon (Obelisk) @sleepykitsune (Obelisk) @StarryDream (Obelisk) @scarecrane (Obelisk) @thelemonsnek (Obelisk)

(sorry if I double-pinged anyone, tried my best to remove and duplicates but some may have slipped through)
OO
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
OOOOOOO
SigAdoptBanner.png
OOOOOOO WvEXipG.png
JvUa9ma.png
bYt72YT.png
Dragon Image or Scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64207909][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/642080/64207909_350.png[/img][/url] Genes: Metallic/Butterfly/Sparkle Payment Type: Treasure Notes: no apparels
Dragon Image or Scry:
64207909_350.png
Genes: Metallic/Butterfly/Sparkle
Payment Type: Treasure
Notes: no apparels
2Y58RA4.png
Dragon Image or Scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61916816][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/619169/61916816_350.png[/img][/url] Genes: Crystal/Constellation/Capsule Payment Type: Treasure Notes: I will come back to add his accent. ^^
Dragon Image or Scry:
61916816_350.png
Genes: Crystal/Constellation/Capsule
Notes: I will come back to add his accent. ^^
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png NeV4KUN.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
Dragon Image or Scry: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=7&breed=15&element=6&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=8&wings=2&auth=7d06039721656854a27187d9dd82b8752e9bc716&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Genes: Crystal/Facet/Basic -- Eyes are Innocent Payment Type: Treasure Notes: Please ping me again when Apparel and Skins/Accents are open! c:
Dragon Image or Scry: dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=7&breed=15&element=6&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=8&wings=2&auth=7d06039721656854a27187d9dd82b8752e9bc716&dummyext=prev.png
Genes: Crystal/Facet/Basic -- Eyes are Innocent
Notes: Please ping me again when Apparel and Skins/Accents are open! c:
sleepytroll.gif
May a snag a spot? Need a few minutes before i can properly fill it out and these are so amazingly cute!! ;o; @SomewhatEternal [b]Dragon Image or Scry[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76956034][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/769561/76956034_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes[/b]: Pharaoh/Seraph/Glimmer [b]Payment Type[/b]: Gems [b]Notes[/b]: Can I get a price check just to make sure I send the right amount? :>
May a snag a spot? Need a few minutes before i can properly fill it out and these are so amazingly cute!! ;o;

@SomewhatEternal
Dragon Image or Scry:
76956034_350.png
Genes: Pharaoh/Seraph/Glimmer
Payment Type: Gems
Notes: Can I get a price check just to make sure I send the right amount? :>
OOIa5x2.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27