Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Coatl and Guardian Chibi Adopts![CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hi again! :3 I can send payment right away, but would you be ok with 45g and 30,000kt to make up the rest? I made an impulse purchase last night that broke the bank a little~ ><
Hi again! :3 I can send payment right away, but would you be ok with 45g and 30,000kt to make up the rest? I made an impulse purchase last night that broke the bank a little~ ><
21375.png MpM7yiN.png

they/them

23yrs

FRT+3
21375.png
@blackberrymerry
She's so pretty! With Will of Ember it will be 55g, while for holding something which would be an extra 5g, I was thinking about a big ruby or garnet, to compliment the whole sea and fire theme going, if it's alright with you?

@virtue
Hi, it's no problem at all, mixed payment is welcome!
(and I understand what you mean by impulse purchases, I'm guilty of it as well *coughcough*)
@blackberrymerry
She's so pretty! With Will of Ember it will be 55g, while for holding something which would be an extra 5g, I was thinking about a big ruby or garnet, to compliment the whole sea and fire theme going, if it's alright with you?

@virtue
Hi, it's no problem at all, mixed payment is welcome!
(and I understand what you mean by impulse purchases, I'm guilty of it as well *coughcough*)
wMXAg3w.png
z3ouQq5.gif

Thank you! Yeah that works :) You're the artist and I trust you <3 Would you be okay with treasure (72000t i believe?) If not I luckily just had a sale yesterday that gives me juust enough gems hehehe
Thank you! Yeah that works :) You're the artist and I trust you <3 Would you be okay with treasure (72000t i believe?) If not I luckily just had a sale yesterday that gives me juust enough gems hehehe
FR-mothman.pngFR-demi.png
Hello! Super excited about your adopts ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57308040][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/573081/57308040_350.png[/img][/url] I would love to include his accent, red rose lei, and green olive wreath In his hands, would it be possible to include an unfurled scroll? I would pay extra if needed. If not I would love the book ^^ Also could you make the image the same size as the adopt in the “finished adopts section”? Thank you!
Hello! Super excited about your adopts ^^
57308040_350.png
I would love to include his accent, red rose lei, and green olive wreath
In his hands, would it be possible to include an unfurled scroll? I would pay extra if needed. If not I would love the book ^^
Also could you make the image the same size as the adopt in the “finished adopts section”?
Thank you!
@blackberrymerry
And thank you for trusting me! ^^ It will be okay to pay me in treasure, 72kt is the right amount!
@blackberrymerry
And thank you for trusting me! ^^ It will be okay to pay me in treasure, 72kt is the right amount!
wMXAg3w.png
z3ouQq5.gif

@Zafer
Omg, that is a legit gladiator (or looks like one) and I absolutely love him.
I will do all of the requested apparel which in total is 85g, and I will give you both the big version and the small version! (I should've made that an option now that I think about it *cough*)
@Zafer
Omg, that is a legit gladiator (or looks like one) and I absolutely love him.
I will do all of the requested apparel which in total is 85g, and I will give you both the big version and the small version! (I should've made that an option now that I think about it *cough*)
wMXAg3w.png
z3ouQq5.gif

@Seabi Are you still taking slots? ^^ I absolutely love and adore these. I just finished this precious G1, my first Coatl bc splurge [s]oops[/s] & would love one for him! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61431890][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/614319/61431890_350.png[/img][/url] I'd love if his accent could me included, simplified/artist liberties fine!
@Seabi
Are you still taking slots? ^^
I absolutely love and adore these. I just finished this precious G1, my first Coatl bc splurge oops & would love one for him!
61431890_350.png
I'd love if his accent could me included, simplified/artist liberties fine!
@seabi
Thank you! He is a semi-legit gladiator (more showy than actually “good”). So would the 85 be total including the base or should 50g be added to the 85g?
@seabi
Thank you! He is a semi-legit gladiator (more showy than actually “good”). So would the 85 be total including the base or should 50g be added to the 85g?
ohh my gosh i need one yes :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30190432][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/301905/30190432_350.png[/img][/url] Could you do my girl Valencia? Would she be able to have her goggles and antlers (the antlers are glued into her goggles haha) and her scarf? Also would you be able to make her holding a camera? i would def be happy to pay extra and can dig out a ref if you need! if not that's totally fine! just a scroll would work otherwise. i'd like to pay in treasure! thank you!!
ohh my gosh i need one yes :D

30190432_350.png
Could you do my girl Valencia? Would she be able to have her goggles and antlers (the antlers are glued into her goggles haha) and her scarf?

Also would you be able to make her holding a camera? i would def be happy to pay extra and can dig out a ref if you need!
if not that's totally fine! just a scroll would work otherwise.

i'd like to pay in treasure!

thank you!!
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
@Zafer
It would be total including the base! (Base is 50g; Accent is 20g; all apparel including scroll is 15g)

@SookieJane
Yup, still have a few left! That is one gorgeous dragon, absolutely stunning, congrats on finishing it!
With the accent the total will be 70g.
@Zafer
It would be total including the base! (Base is 50g; Accent is 20g; all apparel including scroll is 15g)

@SookieJane
Yup, still have a few left! That is one gorgeous dragon, absolutely stunning, congrats on finishing it!
With the accent the total will be 70g.
wMXAg3w.png
z3ouQq5.gif

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10