Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sleeby Dragons [On Break]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 57 58
could I be added to the pinglist? :0
could I be added to the pinglist? :0
Tumblr_l_41691160868261.gif
hii!! i go by sleepy!!
z1YfhLI.png160P7Fb.png
bYt72YT.png
loimysO.png
pawpaw.gif
Please add me to the pinglist! I would love a sleepy loaf <3
Please add me to the pinglist! I would love a sleepy loaf <3
Kaleidoscope-Hatchery-Banner-Color-Mini.pngCopper.png
pinglist please!
pinglist please!
All added!

@musicalsymphony sorry for the long wait! The shop is currently closed, so orders will only be taken when new slots become available!
Right now, I don't have a set date to reopen, but it's likely coming back by the end of the semester!
All added!

@musicalsymphony sorry for the long wait! The shop is currently closed, so orders will only be taken when new slots become available!
Right now, I don't have a set date to reopen, but it's likely coming back by the end of the semester!
Signature.pngmight%20noodle.png
@Raske Pinglist please and thank <3
@Raske Pinglist please and thank <3
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
if this shop is still going, could i please get one of them? :] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=70074902&skin=0&apparel=494,2502,23021&xt=dressing.png[/img] Is it possible if I could pay 300g and get the roundhorns, flower crown, and wing piercings? Please let me know :]
if this shop is still going, could i please get one of them? :]
dragon?did=70074902&skin=0&apparel=494,2502,23021&xt=dressing.png
Is it possible if I could pay 300g and get the roundhorns, flower crown, and wing piercings? Please let me know :]
signature_minnow_by_minnowbutt-dcl2njy.png
@Minnowbutt absolutely! Sadly the shop is currently closed. Sleepy breads will return by the end of the year (and the end of my semester as well)!
I unfortunately don't have time to keep the shop open all year round, but I am working on the little breads behind the scenes and trying to make a thing or two in advance, so when I open again the loaves can be baked at peak efficiency!

If you'd like, I can add you to the pinglist. It is only used to announce the reopening of the shop!
@Minnowbutt absolutely! Sadly the shop is currently closed. Sleepy breads will return by the end of the year (and the end of my semester as well)!
I unfortunately don't have time to keep the shop open all year round, but I am working on the little breads behind the scenes and trying to make a thing or two in advance, so when I open again the loaves can be baked at peak efficiency!

If you'd like, I can add you to the pinglist. It is only used to announce the reopening of the shop!
Signature.pngmight%20noodle.png
I would love that!! please let me know :]
I would love that!! please let me know :]
signature_minnow_by_minnowbutt-dcl2njy.png
I really messed up by not getting one when commissions were open, so much regret, hopefully I can be a part of the next round! Looking forward to it :D
I really messed up by not getting one when commissions were open, so much regret, hopefully I can be a part of the next round! Looking forward to it :D
May I be added to the pinglist too please? They're adorable and remind me of my own birb ^^
May I be added to the pinglist too please? They're adorable and remind me of my own birb ^^
aE18mT1.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 57 58