Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~dagger. adopts~ [CLOSED]
1 2 3
Back at it again!
Can I get another one for this accent here?

I'd appreciate it if you could add lettering to the hilt like before, this time saying "Geius" please :) and I'll pay in gems this time just to shake things up!
Back at it again!
Can I get another one for this accent here?

I'd appreciate it if you could add lettering to the hilt like before, this time saying "Geius" please :) and I'll pay in gems this time just to shake things up!
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@ItMeansHope
Of course! That'll be 25g~ I'll get started tmmrw!
@ItMeansHope
Of course! That'll be 25g~ I'll get started tmmrw!
@ItMeansHope Ahhh sorry it took so long! But here's your finished adopt!! I hope its alright, let me know if you want anything changed~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/5wnPYJ2.png[/img]
@ItMeansHope
Ahhh sorry it took so long! But here's your finished adopt!! I hope its alright, let me know if you want anything changed~
5wnPYJ2.png
@MoonSun18 Ooohhhhh it's so pleasing to look at! Seriously, ty so much for making all of these for me! They've all turned out perfectly!
@MoonSun18 Ooohhhhh it's so pleasing to look at! Seriously, ty so much for making all of these for me! They've all turned out perfectly!
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@ItMeansHope
^-^ aweee I'd glad you liked them! Lmao ty for being my customer~ <3
@ItMeansHope
^-^ aweee I'd glad you liked them! Lmao ty for being my customer~ <3
@MoonSun18 these are honestly such a great idea and you customize each one so well, idk why more ppl aren't interested. Have you considered pinging G.A.P? (it's like GASP but for adopts). If you don't know what either are, they're. idk how to explain this well but like lists that ppl apply to be on that sellers can access, and then the sellers can ping the people that want to be pinged for certain key words.
@MoonSun18 these are honestly such a great idea and you customize each one so well, idk why more ppl aren't interested. Have you considered pinging G.A.P? (it's like GASP but for adopts). If you don't know what either are, they're. idk how to explain this well but like lists that ppl apply to be on that sellers can access, and then the sellers can ping the people that want to be pinged for certain key words.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@ItMeansHope
Thank you!! aha im not very attentive with my shop rn as I am taking an online class rn. So the lack of costumers this month doesn't bother. But I would like to ping a G.A.P soon. Although I don't know where the adopt one is?
@ItMeansHope
Thank you!! aha im not very attentive with my shop rn as I am taking an online class rn. So the lack of costumers this month doesn't bother. But I would like to ping a G.A.P soon. Although I don't know where the adopt one is?
@MoonSun18 you can probably search for it in the Adoptables forum section (like use the forum search and look up GAP)
@MoonSun18 you can probably search for it in the Adoptables forum section (like use the forum search and look up GAP)
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@ItMeansHope

ooo will do that ! TYSM!
@ItMeansHope

ooo will do that ! TYSM!
1 2 3