Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | gremlin's adopts [USD/G/T; NEW WC PIXEL]
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 83 84
@SarcasticHawke
sorry for the delay, I was carving a pumpkin ^^' alrighty! so your total for everything is 770g! I can do the flowerfall and candles, but I'd rather not do the tea cups and tea tray, if that's alright with you. I should be able to do his accent though!
@SarcasticHawke
sorry for the delay, I was carving a pumpkin ^^' alrighty! so your total for everything is 770g! I can do the flowerfall and candles, but I'd rather not do the tea cups and tea tray, if that's alright with you. I should be able to do his accent though!
77830948p.png - GREMLIN/CASS
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@SaltyGhost That's totally alright with me! I'll send a CR asap =^)
@SaltyGhost That's totally alright with me! I'll send a CR asap =^)
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke
awesome!! I'll get started as soon as I can :D
@SarcasticHawke
awesome!! I'll get started as soon as I can :D
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
Can you add me to the waiting list, please and thank you?
Can you add me to the waiting list, please and thank you?
Gay|He/Him|FR Time
nudX0O8.png
@Theron
of course, you're added!
@Theron
of course, you're added!
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
Awesome, thanks! I finished my first permababy coatl so I really want art for him now. =D
Awesome, thanks! I finished my first permababy coatl so I really want art for him now. =D
Gay|He/Him|FR Time
nudX0O8.png
@Theron
oh, congrats!! I'm excited to be able to draw him :D permababy coatls are wonderful ^^
@Theron
oh, congrats!! I'm excited to be able to draw him :D permababy coatls are wonderful ^^
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@AnimalOddity heya!! here's Pumpkin for you finally!! gotta admit... I totally forgot how much I hate drawing hands hgjkfld I love the grasp apparel, but... [i]hands[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1CnhiKl.png[/img]
@AnimalOddity
heya!! here's Pumpkin for you finally!!

gotta admit... I totally forgot how much I hate drawing hands hgjkfld I love the grasp apparel, but... hands
1CnhiKl.png
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@SarcasticHawke here's Appetite for you!! ngl, I thought the skulls were gonna be a lot harder ^^' but they were surprisingly pretty easy! despite the fact that I've drawn, like... one skull in my entire life hbfjnkd [img]https://i.imgur.com/LMkbaqk.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bnEJ3ta.png[/img] @Dragoneko @SarcasticHawke @transluxray @Theron @FinnFantastic @menghuancat @TheSoothsayer @Limey @Trickilicky @Andraya @Auraelia @Razatharia @PepperPoppers howdy, everyone!! Gaoler bases are finished! I hope y'all don't mind the slight change in style ^^' slots are currently closed atm, but they should be back open in a couple more days, I hope! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/446487101769515019/774649420066324480/wings_up_pride_gaoler.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/446487101769515019/774649403444035614/wings_folded_gaoler.png[/img]
@SarcasticHawke
here's Appetite for you!! ngl, I thought the skulls were gonna be a lot harder ^^' but they were surprisingly pretty easy! despite the fact that I've drawn, like... one skull in my entire life hbfjnkd
LMkbaqk.png
bnEJ3ta.png

@Dragoneko @SarcasticHawke @transluxray @Theron @FinnFantastic @menghuancat @TheSoothsayer @Limey @Trickilicky @Andraya @Auraelia @Razatharia @PepperPoppers

howdy, everyone!! Gaoler bases are finished! I hope y'all don't mind the slight change in style ^^'
slots are currently closed atm, but they should be back open in a couple more days, I hope!
wings_up_pride_gaoler.png
wings_folded_gaoler.png
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@SaltyGhost He looks beautiful TToTT <3 The skulls definitely look perfect, I'm glad they didn't give you too much trouble!! Thank you so so much!
@SaltyGhost He looks beautiful TToTT <3 The skulls definitely look perfect, I'm glad they didn't give you too much trouble!! Thank you so so much!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 83 84