Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | closed | Tiny Pixel Icons | NOTN special
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@FloralFawn
Update: it was a mild migraine. I'm fine now, but I may not get to the pixel until tomorrow. I'll keep you updated if it's more delayed than that.
@FloralFawn
Update: it was a mild migraine. I'm fine now, but I may not get to the pixel until tomorrow. I'll keep you updated if it's more delayed than that.
Hello! I hope you are feeling better! These are so cool ;w; I’d love to order one and be added to both pinglists! [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63605751][img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=9&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=10&winggene=10&wings=3&auth=004cb520485917d7bbec56c3e818c49867cbb41f&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Piebald/Paint/Glimmer. [b]Colours:[/b] Ice/Ice/Ice. [b]Eye type:[/b] Uncommon. [b]Payment method:[/b] Gems. [b]Which base:[/b] Pearlcatcher. [b]Other notes:[/b] Thank you! Let me know if I made a mistake somewhere - I’m on mobile. Also please take your time; I know now rough migraines can be. :c
Hello! I hope you are feeling better!
These are so cool ;w; I’d love to order one and be added to both pinglists!

Dragon image:
dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=9&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=10&winggene=10&wings=3&auth=004cb520485917d7bbec56c3e818c49867cbb41f&dummyext=prev.png
Genes: Piebald/Paint/Glimmer.
Colours: Ice/Ice/Ice.
Eye type: Uncommon.
Payment method: Gems.
Which base: Pearlcatcher.
Other notes: Thank you! Let me know if I made a mistake somewhere - I’m on mobile. Also please take your time; I know now rough migraines can be. :c
UwPE0Qp.png
@FloralFawn @jotunn
My apologies, guys. I got hit with another migraine and then general brain bad. I'll get on your pixels today, if you're still interested.
Again, apologies on the delay.
@FloralFawn @jotunn
My apologies, guys. I got hit with another migraine and then general brain bad. I'll get on your pixels today, if you're still interested.
Again, apologies on the delay.
I’m still interested! I’m really patient so please don’t push yourself if you need to rest. No need to apologize, I totally understand. c:
I’m still interested! I’m really patient so please don’t push yourself if you need to rest. No need to apologize, I totally understand. c:
UwPE0Qp.png
I'm still interested as well. No rush! Take care of yourself [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I'm still interested as well. No rush! Take care of yourself
Commotion-Saturated-R.png __________________________

» Willow
» she/her
» INFJ

you're doing great __
q7R6RvH.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12