Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | | p u n i | free example adopts
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
aa its adorable, thank you again! <3
aa its adorable, thank you again! <3
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@Pearlimose
ty for letting me know! and no worries, ty for being there for the first one c:
@Pearlimose
ty for letting me know! and no worries, ty for being there for the first one c:
Those turned out adorable!

And thank you <3
Those turned out adorable!

And thank you <3
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
please ping me for the shop, thank you!
please ping me for the shop, thank you!
UoweiPn.png
@final
okies! ty for the interest c:
@final
okies! ty for the interest c:
i know it doesnt really fit the pastel aesthetic but maybe him for the tundra example? if you are still accepting options [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40871230] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408713/40871230_350.png[/img] [/url]
i know it doesnt really fit the pastel aesthetic but maybe him for the tundra example? if you are still accepting options

40871230_350.png
m4ckYQB.png
@thetower
oh yis! definitely still accepting c:

and no worries, they don't need to be pastel colours, in fact it's better to challenge myself with colour schemes I don't use much hehe it's good practice!
(I'll link to the OP tomorrow, about to head to bed!!)
@thetower
oh yis! definitely still accepting c:

and no worries, they don't need to be pastel colours, in fact it's better to challenge myself with colour schemes I don't use much hehe it's good practice!
(I'll link to the OP tomorrow, about to head to bed!!)
ADORABLE! sadly I had to leave the stream early (time zones + chores hah), but I love watching you draw! It's so inspiring and relaxing at the same time!

Can't wait for the next stream!

and, of course, the shop to officially open ;w;
ADORABLE! sadly I had to leave the stream early (time zones + chores hah), but I love watching you draw! It's so inspiring and relaxing at the same time!

Can't wait for the next stream!

and, of course, the shop to officially open ;w;
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
@Tsiegh no problem at all! I appreciate that you could join, even for a little bit [emoji=heart size=1] tyvm you’re welcomed to post a dragon too! would you like Mruella done maybe?
@Tsiegh
no problem at all! I appreciate that you could join, even for a little bit tyvm
you’re welcomed to post a dragon too! would you like Mruella done maybe?
@Lychie

I hope next time I'll be able to stay a bit longer!

I would LOVE Mruella to be made, but I cannot allow you to do that for free ;w; So, I will patiently wait until you open up the artshop! Unless you, perhaps, have an estimated price in mind allready, so I could pay beforehand?
@Lychie

I hope next time I'll be able to stay a bit longer!

I would LOVE Mruella to be made, but I cannot allow you to do that for free ;w; So, I will patiently wait until you open up the artshop! Unless you, perhaps, have an estimated price in mind allready, so I could pay beforehand?
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17