Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Signature Chibis [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@Krystal16 @Pai @schaf

I'm really sorry guys but I'll have to cancel and refund you guys
The past few months I have been trying hard to focus on my mental health and to get better, though even now it is really hard on me and I can't seem to get out of this hole
Knowing I owe people art stresses me out a whole lot so for the time being I'll have to refund you and hopefully, if I ever feel ready to take on orders again, open slots again in the future-

Please DM me with the amount I owe you and your PayPal Email and I'll send you the refund as soon as I can!

Again I'm really really sorry TT
@Krystal16 @Pai @schaf

I'm really sorry guys but I'll have to cancel and refund you guys
The past few months I have been trying hard to focus on my mental health and to get better, though even now it is really hard on me and I can't seem to get out of this hole
Knowing I owe people art stresses me out a whole lot so for the time being I'll have to refund you and hopefully, if I ever feel ready to take on orders again, open slots again in the future-

Please DM me with the amount I owe you and your PayPal Email and I'll send you the refund as soon as I can!

Again I'm really really sorry TT
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@Yukorusshi its ok!!! dont feel bad im sure nobody blames you, its always the most important to take care of yourself

i very much hope you feel better soon
@Yukorusshi its ok!!! dont feel bad im sure nobody blames you, its always the most important to take care of yourself

i very much hope you feel better soon
gTTW2gA.png
ePOliyb.png
kAof1pc.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
mlHpBMC.png
wyatt01.pngwrightharvey_harvey.pngwrightharvey_wright.pngkigahen_jasper.png
@Yukorusshi It's alright! Thank you for taking the time to come to this decision. I hope that things will turn around for you soon! Please take care of yourself :) [center][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
@Yukorusshi

It's alright! Thank you for taking the time to come to this decision. I hope that things will turn around for you soon!

Please take care of yourself :)
J5M9mfw.pngmE28P9N.png
[url=41973865_350.png][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3156280/1[/img][/url]
Best of luck to you. [emoji=heart size=1]
Best of luck to you.
808c18Q.png xx tumblr_inline_p81uu8gwRs1tsrqpm_75sq.gif xxxx

M8su11D.gif Mármol
xxxxshe/her

xxxxSales Thread
xxxx[LF] Bright Pastel dragons
xxx
@Krystal16 @Pai @schaf

Sorry for another ping but just a reminder that you need to DM me with the amount I owe you guys and your PayPal Email so I can send the refund! ;;
@Krystal16 @Pai @schaf

Sorry for another ping but just a reminder that you need to DM me with the amount I owe you guys and your PayPal Email so I can send the refund! ;;
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@Yukorusshi

Hello! Can I be added to the pinglist? Your art is SO cute! ^^
@Yukorusshi

Hello! Can I be added to the pinglist? Your art is SO cute! ^^
GfZIqX9.pngRRK8S82.pngE3sjxsi.pngDWI9puz.pngE3b2EpN.pngxJCtTJa.png2VdPjdX.pngFExRmVK.pngYATsXPK.pngGbuT06g.pngcedPG3i.pngWBsJuD1.png
0XHtpWy.pngkHBaXec.pngSYiQlxK.pngtn0RSo5.pngpIlgc2u.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40