Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Spirals in Glass Bottles
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'd love on your pinglist!

How exactly does your shop work? can I just put an order in and it's made when you can make it or are there like openings when you accept new order etc?
I'd love on your pinglist!

How exactly does your shop work? can I just put an order in and it's made when you can make it or are there like openings when you accept new order etc?
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
These are absolutely amazing! I love it. Could I please order one? Username: MythDancer Payment Type: Gems Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54514452] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/545145/54514452_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: Would it be possible to have the Winter Wind? Just a bunch of snowflakes in the bottle, wherever you think they would look best. Skin/Accent: None. Anything else?: Would it be possible to have her laying on a small bed of snow? I'm willing to pay extra. If not, I totally understand! Khione is my herald of Ice and Winter. I can't wait to see what you do with her!
These are absolutely amazing! I love it. Could I please order one?

Username: MythDancer
Payment Type: Gems
Dragon:
54514452_350.png

Apparel: Would it be possible to have the Winter Wind? Just a bunch of snowflakes in the bottle, wherever you think they would look best.
Skin/Accent: None.
Anything else?: Would it be possible to have her laying on a small bed of snow? I'm willing to pay extra. If not, I totally understand!

Khione is my herald of Ice and Winter. I can't wait to see what you do with her!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@Kitty425 Just wondering, would you accept any of these item(s) as payment? Also, do you accept mixed payment? [item=Brightshine Raiments][item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil][item=Illuminated Sash][item=Gladegift Garlands][item=Longneck Lampooner] [skin=11209][skin=34243][skin=36749][skin=36045][skin=36389][skin=11216][skin=35699][skin=24906][skin=25944]
@Kitty425 Just wondering, would you accept any of these item(s) as payment? Also, do you accept mixed payment?

Brightshine Raiments Hewn Philosopher's Veil Illuminated Sash Gladegift Garlands Longneck Lampooner
QVqlnc1.png
pinglist please!
pinglist please!
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

pinglist please!!
pinglist please!!
"link • ufology
they/he/she
Could I be added to the pinglist? These are so sweet and I have a couple that I would love to get done, but I'm supposed to be saving for NotN. >.<
Could I be added to the pinglist? These are so sweet and I have a couple that I would love to get done, but I'm supposed to be saving for NotN. >.<
idk if ur still active but could i be added to the pinglist?
idk if ur still active but could i be added to the pinglist?
cwZ0A66.png Skystreamchan 
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9