Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pidgen's Plushes! [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Sent treasure for a parcel :>

edit: do you take gems, too? just curious for if I get another!
Sent treasure for a parcel :>

edit: do you take gems, too? just curious for if I get another!
repwX4e.png
Sent for two parcels <3
Sent for two parcels <3
this2.png
Sending for 2 parcels! They'll be in gems!
Sending for 2 parcels! They'll be in gems!
Having to physically restrain myself from having any plushies left but fsjdbjs please pinglist me for future openings!
Having to physically restrain myself from having any plushies left but fsjdbjs please pinglist me for future openings!
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
Pinglist as well please!
Pinglist as well please!
@batnap Your parcel has been bought! Inside is... [img]https://i.imgur.com/stXCfaf.png[/img] [b]Pebble[/b] I take gems, yes, but since i'm low the shop will be closed for now, sorry! @SolarKing @Scarheart99789 i promised I would close when the box has six plushes left, im really sorry especially since SolarKing you were waiting for an answer before >< would you both like to be pinged once more are added and i reopen?
@batnap
Your parcel has been bought! Inside is...
stXCfaf.png
Pebble

I take gems, yes, but since i'm low the shop will be closed for now, sorry!
@SolarKing @Scarheart99789
i promised I would close when the box has six plushes left, im really sorry especially since SolarKing you were waiting for an answer before ><
would you both like to be pinged once more are added and i reopen?
Pidgen
+19:00 fr time
Pinglist for future openings please?

lowkey we're all goin feral for these bbys in the Cuties server. I love it.
Pinglist for future openings please?

lowkey we're all goin feral for these bbys in the Cuties server. I love it.
bBPzQ9y.png
Oh that's fine!! I'd love to be added to a pinglist for them! A little sad I misse dout but ahaha, just means I gotta keep my eye out to make sure I don't miss out next time. These are Adorable
Oh that's fine!! I'd love to be added to a pinglist for them! A little sad I misse dout but ahaha, just means I gotta keep my eye out to make sure I don't miss out next time. These are Adorable
@Pidgen
Can you leave my payment pending for the next opening? My fiance would really love some.
@Pidgen
Can you leave my payment pending for the next opening? My fiance would really love some.
I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well! <:3c
I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well! <:3c
this2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10