Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Smol Succulent Shop [Freebies!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@AuroraOra

I'd love to order one! :D

Size: Large
Pot color: Very very light grey/almost white (hex code: #E9E9E9)
Symbol/letting on pot: Nivenor
Substrate: soil - dark brown with light grey specks if possible!
Succulents: Blue Star, Black Knight, Bishop Cap, String of Pearls, Bashful
Extras: Scattered Bones + Flight Flag (Plague)
Are you okay with your arrangement being posted in the gallery section?: yeah!
Other comments & requests: Can i be added to the pinglist for general updates please? :>
@AuroraOra

I'd love to order one! :D

Size: Large
Pot color: Very very light grey/almost white (hex code: #E9E9E9)
Symbol/letting on pot: Nivenor
Substrate: soil - dark brown with light grey specks if possible!
Succulents: Blue Star, Black Knight, Bishop Cap, String of Pearls, Bashful
Extras: Scattered Bones + Flight Flag (Plague)
Are you okay with your arrangement being posted in the gallery section?: yeah!
Other comments & requests: Can i be added to the pinglist for general updates please? :>
Stag Figurine
Draco | +3 FR | Xe/Xem
Looking for a White/Shamrock/Red Female Dragon! willing to pay 200kt+
PM me if you have what I'm looking for! :>
Forgotten Crown
@Sess
Added you to the order list & general pinglist (:
@Sess
Added you to the order list & general pinglist (:
yUM5dBW.png
Hey, could I be put on the pinglist for the lgbt+succulents? I'm definitely planning to order a pot, I love succulents and your art is so cute! <3
Hey, could I be put on the pinglist for the lgbt+succulents? I'm definitely planning to order a pot, I love succulents and your art is so cute! <3
arcane.gif

he/him, FR Time +9 hrs
Gay as heck
@Ailysha
Thank you! You’ve been added x
@Ailysha
Thank you! You’ve been added x
yUM5dBW.png
-bump!-
-bump!-
yUM5dBW.png
Hi there! May I order a pot? I would love the following :D
Size: Large <3
Pot color: The hex code is #B4FCFF but any pale blue (for ice) will work perfectly!
Symbol/letting on pot: May I have the lettering MochaDragons please? Thank you!
Substrate: Light brown soil please!
Succulents: Blue star, bishop cap, zebra, black knight, aloe, string of pearls
Extras: May I have scattered bones and an ice flag if available? If not I'm okay with no extras
Are you okay with your arrangement being posted in the gallery section? Absolutely!
Other comments & requests: I don't want to overload you with work, but if you take more than one request at a time I'd love to order a small or medium too!

May I also be added to any of your pinglists? Your succulents are so cute ^-^
Hi there! May I order a pot? I would love the following :D
Size: Large <3
Pot color: The hex code is #B4FCFF but any pale blue (for ice) will work perfectly!
Symbol/letting on pot: May I have the lettering MochaDragons please? Thank you!
Substrate: Light brown soil please!
Succulents: Blue star, bishop cap, zebra, black knight, aloe, string of pearls
Extras: May I have scattered bones and an ice flag if available? If not I'm okay with no extras
Are you okay with your arrangement being posted in the gallery section? Absolutely!
Other comments & requests: I don't want to overload you with work, but if you take more than one request at a time I'd love to order a small or medium too!

May I also be added to any of your pinglists? Your succulents are so cute ^-^
dragon breeder
they/them
FR+2
@MochaDragons There’s no limit to the amount of requests you can make, feel free to order as many as you want! & I added you to the general pinglist [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I do require a CR with the amount of treasure your order comes to though, so as soon as you send that I’ll put you on the order list(:
@MochaDragons
There’s no limit to the amount of requests you can make, feel free to order as many as you want! & I added you to the general pinglist
I do require a CR with the amount of treasure your order comes to though, so as soon as you send that I’ll put you on the order list(:
yUM5dBW.png
@AuroraOra

A question out of curiosity if you don't mind. Is it possible to do the colors of the succulents themselves in the colors of a dragon or are the ones available the only ones you do?
@AuroraOra

A question out of curiosity if you don't mind. Is it possible to do the colors of the succulents themselves in the colors of a dragon or are the ones available the only ones you do?
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
@SunWorshipper
That’s totally possible! Other people have requested custom re-colors for their succulents and it was no problem. I’m thinking about doing a massive update and making everything more customizable- and maybe even incorporating different dragon genes into new succulents somehow.
I still can’t do multicolored leaves for succulents(just solid recolors) but that’s something I’m working on too(:
@SunWorshipper
That’s totally possible! Other people have requested custom re-colors for their succulents and it was no problem. I’m thinking about doing a massive update and making everything more customizable- and maybe even incorporating different dragon genes into new succulents somehow.
I still can’t do multicolored leaves for succulents(just solid recolors) but that’s something I’m working on too(:
yUM5dBW.png
@AuroraOra

Nice! I will definitely get back to you tomorrow sometime since it’s very late here. I would love to put in an order for some of these. I love gardening and the local garden center has closed recently due to everything going on. I could use some virtual plant babies about now since this is around the time of year I’d be visiting the place.

Thank you!
@AuroraOra

Nice! I will definitely get back to you tomorrow sometime since it’s very late here. I would love to put in an order for some of these. I love gardening and the local garden center has closed recently due to everything going on. I could use some virtual plant babies about now since this is around the time of year I’d be visiting the place.

Thank you!
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11