Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Doll/Head Adopts (Taking Strange Chests)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@MythDancer I am so sorry for taking so long. I had stuff come up and my hands been hurting recently, so I've been avoiding digital drawing. However, I did get your dragon done today, so here you go! I hope you don't mind the way I drew bee, it's still a learning process for me, but I do like how it looks like cotton candy. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/527537913647333376/716112144084631582/Imperial_Doll_Chibi_MythDancer.png[/img]
@MythDancer
I am so sorry for taking so long. I had stuff come up and my hands been hurting recently, so I've been avoiding digital drawing. However, I did get your dragon done today, so here you go!

I hope you don't mind the way I drew bee, it's still a learning process for me, but I do like how it looks like cotton candy.

Imperial_Doll_Chibi_MythDancer.png
Imp Adopt
@OkanaWolf It's no problem at all!! I'm sorry you've been in pain. I hope everything is alright, and that your hands feel better soon.

She's gorgeous!! I love the way you did bee, the variegated colours look so good. Her tail and chin fluff are also adorable <3 Thank you so much for her!!
@OkanaWolf It's no problem at all!! I'm sorry you've been in pain. I hope everything is alright, and that your hands feel better soon.

She's gorgeous!! I love the way you did bee, the variegated colours look so good. Her tail and chin fluff are also adorable <3 Thank you so much for her!!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@MythDancer
I’m glad you like it, thank you for being super understanding on my lateness. Usually I could get these bases done fairly quickly, but it’s been a real mess lately.

And yay! I’m decently proud of my version of bee, of course as I progress, I’ll improve. But this is by far my favorite version of bee I’ve done so far.
@MythDancer
I’m glad you like it, thank you for being super understanding on my lateness. Usually I could get these bases done fairly quickly, but it’s been a real mess lately.

And yay! I’m decently proud of my version of bee, of course as I progress, I’ll improve. But this is by far my favorite version of bee I’ve done so far.
Imp Adopt
@OkanaWolf Of course! Real life has been insane for everyone. I've got arthritis in my hands and sometimes go days without crocheting because of it. I'd imagine drawing is the same. Plus you said you're in school?

I'm excited to see how you progress! Watching an artist's style evolve is so cool.

Do you have a pinglist I could be added to for future bases? I don't have many Skydancers, but I'd love to see what other dragon forms you come up with!
@OkanaWolf Of course! Real life has been insane for everyone. I've got arthritis in my hands and sometimes go days without crocheting because of it. I'd imagine drawing is the same. Plus you said you're in school?

I'm excited to see how you progress! Watching an artist's style evolve is so cool.

Do you have a pinglist I could be added to for future bases? I don't have many Skydancers, but I'd love to see what other dragon forms you come up with!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@MythDancer
Yeah, I can add you! So far I have only Bases for imps and Wc’s. But I may make more, depending on my mood and the outcome.
@MythDancer
Yeah, I can add you! So far I have only Bases for imps and Wc’s. But I may make more, depending on my mood and the outcome.
Imp Adopt
@Pressia @WolfandCrow @Levona @MythDancer
New head adopts! Includes; Skydancer, Wildclaw, Spiral, and a Pearlcatcher!
@Pressia @WolfandCrow @Levona @MythDancer
New head adopts! Includes; Skydancer, Wildclaw, Spiral, and a Pearlcatcher!
Imp Adopt
Bump
Bump
Imp Adopt
username: reefknot dragon link (without apparel):[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32059730][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=12&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=50&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=36&auth=9fe824487c2378079594c4a724e2c6b3722755d4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] Breed:imp Genes:giraffe/butterfly/glimmer Eye: regular earth eyes Cx Custom Pin Colors: the same colour as her glimmer if thats ok ^u^ Plain/Custom Patch: a soft green or brown that you think looks good! Right or Left Patch Overlay: right Apparel (Convincing Cost): would it be possible at all for you to do the halo and scarves she has with her accent? even if theyre simplified, im not sure how much to offer so it would be worth your time, so if you're comfortable doing it, let me know your price and i'll pay it Cx if you dont want to however, thats absolutely fine too! Additional info: if you do pearlcatchers or spirals of these in future, pls lmk :"D
username: reefknot
dragon link (without apparel):dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=12&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=50&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=36&auth=9fe824487c2378079594c4a724e2c6b3722755d4&dummyext=prev.png

Breed:imp
Genes:giraffe/butterfly/glimmer
Eye: regular earth eyes Cx
Custom Pin Colors: the same colour as her glimmer if thats ok ^u^
Plain/Custom Patch: a soft green or brown that you think looks good!
Right or Left Patch Overlay: right
Apparel (Convincing Cost): would it be possible at all for you to do the halo and scarves she has with her accent? even if theyre simplified, im not sure how much to offer so it would be worth your time, so if you're comfortable doing it, let me know your price and i'll pay it Cx if you dont want to however, thats absolutely fine too!
Additional info: if you do pearlcatchers or spirals of these in future, pls lmk :"D
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Base: 50KT/g + 25KT/g (genes) + 5kt/g (eyes) + 5kt/g (plain patch)= 85kt/g
I can attempt the apparel/skin, since it’s really simple. I can give you a cost after attempting them, since I am unsure of the quality of the items. @Reefknot
Base: 50KT/g + 25KT/g (genes) + 5kt/g (eyes) + 5kt/g (plain patch)= 85kt/g
I can attempt the apparel/skin, since it’s really simple. I can give you a cost after attempting them, since I am unsure of the quality of the items. @Reefknot
Imp Adopt
okay! perfect Cx I'll send over payment right away <3
okay! perfect Cx I'll send over payment right away <3
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
1 2 3 4 5 6 7