Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Kiwi's Cuties | Open Gacha
1 2 ... 220 221 222 223 224 ... 465 466
Still going, hi ily fr mods
Still going, hi ily fr mods
RIP to the people subbed to this thread. Rese
RIP to the people subbed to this thread. Rese
One more just in case and we should be good >.<
One more just in case and we should be good >.<
and now it's just gonna be a buffer zone
and now it's just gonna be a buffer zone
sorry to interrupt the reservening but could I grab this kid with my rainbow coin? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/544813710477361152/848034506182885461/0069_strawbat.png[/img]
sorry to interrupt the reservening
but could I grab this kid with my rainbow coin?
0069_strawbat.png
sparks567.gif cutie_pawstamp.png rose.png
@RiotLizard @Keryth
I want a breeding please!

username; Hiame
cutie #1 id; 856
cutie #1 owner; me
cutie #1 epic or higher traits; -

cutie #2 id; 2432
cutie #2 owner; me
cutie #2 epic or higher traits; -
proof of permission to breed; n/a

special requests; -
other information; Cap at 2
@RiotLizard @Keryth

username; Hiame
cutie #1 id; 856
cutie #1 owner; me

cutie #2 id; 2432
cutie #2 owner; me

special requests; -
@RiotLizard @Keryth [b] I want a breeding please![/b] username; RiotLizard (me) cutie #1 id; 3957 [img]https://i.imgur.com/6cMJou2.png[/img] cutie #1 owner; RiotLizard (me) cutie #1 epic or higher traits; n/a cutie #2 id; undocumented [img]https://i.imgur.com/zOyilVM.png[/img] cutie #2 owner; RiotLizard (me) cutie #2 epic or higher traits; n/a proof of permission to breed; n/a special requests; nope!
@RiotLizard @Keryth

username; RiotLizard (me)
cutie #1 id; 3957 6cMJou2.png
cutie #1 owner; RiotLizard (me)
cutie #1 epic or higher traits; n/a

cutie #2 id; undocumented zOyilVM.png
cutie #2 owner; RiotLizard (me)
cutie #2 epic or higher traits; n/a

special requests; nope!
Wt1TDu5.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/600421472887898124/849046910844665856/escapetheunderworld.png[/img] [size=5][b] Escape the Underworld: Campaign [/b][/size] [size=4][b] June 11th - 6:00 PM EST [/b][/size] [i]Save the date and time! [/i] Hello Cuties! We have quite a few things coming up in June, including a whole event running the length of June 6th to June 20th. On June 11th, I will be hosting a Discord campaign for all to participate in. During the course of this campaign, entrants will receive participation prizes and bonuses for milestones. All entrants will also win some form of minipet; and those REALLY lucky will take home some extra-special Cuties. [b] Do I need to know how to play DnD to play a Campaign? [/b] Nope! Campaigns prompt you, the player, to roll a dice (with a bot we have for the event) for a prompt. If you get that number or higher, you "succeed" and earn a bonus. If you get lower than that number, you don't earn a bonus but you continue in the "campaign". If you earn a "20" on a roll, you might earn something EXTRA special. [b] Do I need to use voice chat to play a Campaign? [/b] Nope! You will not have to use voice chat to play this game; it is entirely text-based. There WILL be a voice chat running for participants and spectators, though. [b] How do I sign up? [/b] Join our [url=https://discord.gg/xJ3jgrjz5U]Discord[/url] and grab the Campaigning Cuties role. Then, sign up in the #campaign-channel. If you get lost, just ask for help in #help! [b] What if I sign up and I can't make it? [/b] We do a "roll call" from 6:00 to 6:10 PM to allow entrants to confirm they're available. Those that are late and do not make it are removed from the roster of participants penalty free. [b]What if I need to go during the middle of the campaign? [/b] Let Kiwi know as soon as possible. If you communicate this before your time limit is up, you will drop out of the campaign with no penalty; all your points and wins are preserved. If you drop out with no warning, you will be removed from the game and lose all your participation rewards. With our numbers fast approaching 30 entrants, it is unfair to ask that many people to wait around for you. [b]I have other questions![/b] Please, feel free to ask them on this thread or in our Discord help channel. Our official event will launch on June 6th, and there will be several Non-Discord participation avenues available for those of you who cannot or don't want to join our Discord. We hope you like what we've prepared for you all! [quote=Pinglist][size=0]@rudinn @Caspian1226 @CoffinPrince @espiwire @hiame @leeabooxd @Scarheart99789 @stuffiin @grahh @justdevon @PricklyGoose @braixen @Pythonecary @crim @kuusouka @eiyora @flail @giantpandroid @novablue @krazykitty00 @kdragon @asterodea @cloena @whitevixen @tarottea @waterrose @aouba @reincarnations @shadowfoxclaw @wintermelons @guzzie @vixenkai @huntess @soullesswendigo @haruspexx @egolobster @Keryth @mangusto @egolobster @8sideoneguy @bananna150 @milkyteax @autumnus @noverya @braveguana @fallenabyss @chaosotter @yik @severynn @tweettweet @sylvexi [/size][/quote][/center]
escapetheunderworld.png
Escape the Underworld: Campaign
June 11th - 6:00 PM EST
Save the date and time!

Hello Cuties! We have quite a few things coming up in June, including a whole event running the length of June 6th to June 20th. On June 11th, I will be hosting a Discord campaign for all to participate in. During the course of this campaign, entrants will receive participation prizes and bonuses for milestones. All entrants will also win some form of minipet; and those REALLY lucky will take home some extra-special Cuties.

Do I need to know how to play DnD to play a Campaign?
Nope! Campaigns prompt you, the player, to roll a dice (with a bot we have for the event) for a prompt. If you get that number or higher, you "succeed" and earn a bonus. If you get lower than that number, you don't earn a bonus but you continue in the "campaign". If you earn a "20" on a roll, you might earn something EXTRA special.

Do I need to use voice chat to play a Campaign?

Nope! You will not have to use voice chat to play this game; it is entirely text-based. There WILL be a voice chat running for participants and spectators, though.

How do I sign up?
Join our Discord and grab the Campaigning Cuties role. Then, sign up in the #campaign-channel. If you get lost, just ask for help in #help!

What if I sign up and I can't make it?
We do a "roll call" from 6:00 to 6:10 PM to allow entrants to confirm they're available. Those that are late and do not make it are removed from the roster of participants penalty free.

What if I need to go during the middle of the campaign?
Let Kiwi know as soon as possible. If you communicate this before your time limit is up, you will drop out of the campaign with no penalty; all your points and wins are preserved.

If you drop out with no warning, you will be removed from the game and lose all your participation rewards. With our numbers fast approaching 30 entrants, it is unfair to ask that many people to wait around for you.

I have other questions!
Please, feel free to ask them on this thread or in our Discord help channel.

Our official event will launch on June 6th, and there will be several Non-Discord participation avenues available for those of you who cannot or don't want to join our Discord. We hope you like what we've prepared for you all!
[quote name="Hiame" date="2021-05-31 07:33:24" ] @RiotLizard @.Keryth I want a breeding please! username; Hiame cutie #1 id; 856 cutie #1 owner; me cutie #1 epic or higher traits; - cutie #2 id; 2432 cutie #2 owner; me cutie #2 epic or higher traits; - proof of permission to breed; n/a special requests; - other information; Cap at 2 [/quote] @Hiame Since the minimum is 2 kids, you get 2 kids! Have fun!
Hiame wrote on 2021-05-31 07:33:24:
@RiotLizard @.Keryth

username; Hiame
cutie #1 id; 856
cutie #1 owner; me

cutie #2 id; 2432
cutie #2 owner; me

special requests; -
@Hiame Since the minimum is 2 kids, you get 2 kids! Have fun!
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
[quote name="RiotLizard" date="2021-05-31 10:50:18" ] @RiotLizard @.Keryth [b] I want a breeding please![/b] username; RiotLizard (me) cutie #1 id; 3957 [img]https://i.imgur.com/6cMJou2.png[/img] cutie #1 owner; RiotLizard (me) cutie #1 epic or higher traits; n/a cutie #2 id; undocumented [img]https://i.imgur.com/zOyilVM.png[/img] cutie #2 owner; RiotLizard (me) cutie #2 epic or higher traits; n/a proof of permission to breed; n/a special requests; nope! [/quote] You rolled a 60! That's 3 kids!
RiotLizard wrote on 2021-05-31 10:50:18:
@RiotLizard @.Keryth

username; RiotLizard (me)
cutie #1 id; 3957 6cMJou2.png
cutie #1 owner; RiotLizard (me)
cutie #1 epic or higher traits; n/a

cutie #2 id; undocumented zOyilVM.png
cutie #2 owner; RiotLizard (me)
cutie #2 epic or higher traits; n/a

special requests; nope!
You rolled a 60! That's 3 kids!
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
1 2 ... 220 221 222 223 224 ... 465 466