Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | snowdragons • waitlist
1 2 3 4
@kissaphobic that's actually a really good idea :o i'll probably do that, tysm!

@ItachiUmbreon all the slots are filled rn, sorry >-> i can put you on the pinglist for when a new slot is open, though?
@kissaphobic that's actually a really good idea :o i'll probably do that, tysm!

@ItachiUmbreon all the slots are filled rn, sorry >-> i can put you on the pinglist for when a new slot is open, though?
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@xiq Oh, I'm sorry. I hadn't noticed the slots were filled. Sure! I'd be happy to be put on a pinglist. Thank you!
@xiq Oh, I'm sorry. I hadn't noticed the slots were filled. Sure! I'd be happy to be put on a pinglist. Thank you!
OjYCOIV.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
GaxHqlg.png
@ItachiUmbreon @Zemo

hey guys

i feel like this was an update long overdue (it's been like 2 weeks) but i think i'm going to temporarily close the shop and probably reopen in end-of-year winter. i'm just feeling really unmotivated and tired. i completed one of the three adopts requested by zemo, but it wasn't the quality that i wanted it to be, and i've just been really busy with school and stuff and i'm feeling too stressed to keep up with this shop >->

i'm really sorry ;v;

happy valentine's day!
@ItachiUmbreon @Zemo

hey guys

i feel like this was an update long overdue (it's been like 2 weeks) but i think i'm going to temporarily close the shop and probably reopen in end-of-year winter. i'm just feeling really unmotivated and tired. i completed one of the three adopts requested by zemo, but it wasn't the quality that i wanted it to be, and i've just been really busy with school and stuff and i'm feeling too stressed to keep up with this shop >->

i'm really sorry ;v;

happy valentine's day!
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@xiq Yeah, no worries. Study hard, take lots of breaks, and enjoy yourself! We'll be here waiting to welcome you back
@xiq Yeah, no worries. Study hard, take lots of breaks, and enjoy yourself! We'll be here waiting to welcome you back
OjYCOIV.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
GaxHqlg.png
@xiq no worries, irl comes first :)
@xiq no worries, irl comes first :)
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
1 2 3 4