Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | bouncy pearlcatcher pixels {closed}
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@liminalspace ooh that was fast! sorry it took so long for me to get back to ya >_<
it looks amazing, thank you so much!!! the tiny preview is perfect as well :D
@liminalspace ooh that was fast! sorry it took so long for me to get back to ya >_<
it looks amazing, thank you so much!!! the tiny preview is perfect as well :D
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@liminalspace [b]Username:[/b] Barachois [b]Dragon:[/b][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48410385] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/484104/48410385_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel?:[/b] unearthly onyx grasp, golden silk scarf, gem thief [b]Accent?:[/b] none [b]Animated or Static?:[/b] animated please [b]Anything I need to know?: {if requesting custom recolors for apparel, please add either an img reference or hex codes here}[/b] he doesnt have wings, so i dont know if thats something you can do? if you can, the gem thief apparel only wraps around his waist
@liminalspace

Username: Barachois
Dragon:
48410385_350.png

Apparel?: unearthly onyx grasp, golden silk scarf, gem thief
Accent?: none
Animated or Static?: animated please
Anything I need to know?: {if requesting custom recolors for apparel, please add either an img reference or hex codes here} he doesnt have wings, so i dont know if thats something you can do? if you can, the gem thief apparel only wraps around his waist
peixsig.png fu97p0Ctrim.png
@Barachois

hello! i'm sorry, but i'm afraid i'm not taking orders for new apparel at this time, and at the moment i don't have any of the apparel you requested already drawn. would you still like to make this order without them?
@Barachois

hello! i'm sorry, but i'm afraid i'm not taking orders for new apparel at this time, and at the moment i don't have any of the apparel you requested already drawn. would you still like to make this order without them?
chevffinal.png ..
top.png

pixq.png - ---- ----

pixq.png - ---- ----

bottom.png
ECLIPSE
THE
SUN
@liminalspace
sorry! thats my bad for not reading well enough, but yes, i'd like to!
@liminalspace
sorry! thats my bad for not reading well enough, but yes, i'd like to!
@Barachois

very well! thank you!
the wingless edit will be 50g, since i'll have to tweak a few things to make it look reasonable. if that's alright, feel free to send payment, and i'll get started asap!
@Barachois

very well! thank you!
the wingless edit will be 50g, since i'll have to tweak a few things to make it look reasonable. if that's alright, feel free to send payment, and i'll get started asap!
chevffinal.png ..
top.png

pixq.png - ---- ----

pixq.png - ---- ----

bottom.png
ECLIPSE
THE
SUN
@Barachois [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507757285121065002/704185919149834280/ink.gif[/img] here's your adopt! just lmk if there's any tweaks that need to be made, and please be sure to save it just in case. [size=2]{and no worries!! you'd be surprised at how often that sort of thing happens, hah}[/size]
@Barachois

ink.gif

here's your adopt! just lmk if there's any tweaks that need to be made, and please be sure to save it just in case.
{and no worries!! you'd be surprised at how often that sort of thing happens, hah}
chevffinal.png ..
top.png

pixq.png - ---- ----

pixq.png - ---- ----

bottom.png
ECLIPSE
THE
SUN
@liminalspace

hes perfect! thank you!
@liminalspace

hes perfect! thank you!
@liminalspace hi, may i be on the all breeds pixel ping list please :)
@liminalspace hi, may i be on the all breeds pixel ping list please :)

1367bced80ff995638dbc18bde20b34ea6a9af94.gif
Perhaps you've seen it,
maybe in a dream.
A murky, forgotten land…
@liminalspace

Username: Dragoneko
Dragon:
PW1

Apparel?: none
Animated or Static?: Animated
Anything I need to know?: I would like a tiny version as well, please. :>
@liminalspace

Username: Dragoneko
Dragon:
PW1

Apparel?: none
Animated or Static?: Animated
Anything I need to know?: I would like a tiny version as well, please. :>
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
@Dragoneko

thank you for your order! i'll get on it as soon as i have a spare moment - feel free to send payment!
@Dragoneko

thank you for your order! i'll get on it as soon as i have a spare moment - feel free to send payment!
chevffinal.png ..
top.png

pixq.png - ---- ----

pixq.png - ---- ----

bottom.png
ECLIPSE
THE
SUN
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13