Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Canine/Feline Adoptables!! SPECIAL(Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thanks! :D I've sent in a CR!
Thanks! :D I've sent in a CR!
GLUKUgD.png
Embrace the Light from which
Hope Springs Eternal

mintea00
profile | lore | badges
yVbLVdK.gif pjTiLZd.gif
may I claim five?
may I claim five?
May I get #4, please @XxisiXx? I can pay with anything in my signature links, if you'd like!
May I get #4, please @XxisiXx? I can pay with anything in my signature links, if you'd like!
@iapoccat of course! Pay XxisiXx and she will confirm it later in the day ^^
@iapoccat of course! Pay XxisiXx and she will confirm it later in the day ^^
My Wishlist
08f6c0ef17a033728bca597e2267fb2c.png
@Synawyi
Just payment would be Fine ...because i Need it more :33
@Synawyi
Just payment would be Fine ...because i Need it more :33
@XxisiXx

I assume Number 4 (the Holly one) is taken now? If not, I'd love to buy it. If so, please add me to your pinglist. Will there be an update with new designs?
@XxisiXx

I assume Number 4 (the Holly one) is taken now? If not, I'd love to buy it. If so, please add me to your pinglist. Will there be an update with new designs?
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
@Wylla as of now nothing is confirmed if it has been bought..I will update you though if it has ^^
and yes there will be new designs in the future! I'll gladly add you to the Pinglist
@Wylla as of now nothing is confirmed if it has been bought..I will update you though if it has ^^
and yes there will be new designs in the future! I'll gladly add you to the Pinglist
My Wishlist
Thank you! Can't wait to see! ^^
Thank you! Can't wait to see! ^^
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
@PixelBabe may I be added to a pinglist if you have one? especially if you make more holiday ones^
@PixelBabe may I be added to a pinglist if you have one? especially if you make more holiday ones^
k1nm2oI.png
@MaltedSoda yes you can be added ^^ although it is not sure yet if we will release more holiday ones
@MaltedSoda yes you can be added ^^ although it is not sure yet if we will release more holiday ones
My Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7