Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Happy Wildclaw Adopt! [OPEN]
1 2 3
[center][size=7][color=cadetblue]Ukarimo's Adopts[/size][/color] [rule] [size=5]Status: [color=#9AE929] Open! [/color] [rule] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7CVea6W.png[/img] [size=5][u]Happy Wildclaw Base[/u][/size] Base price: [color=cadetblue]350 kt/g (see extended pricing info below)[/color] Finished example: [img]https://i.imgur.com/287Srrq.png[/img] [rule] [color=cadetblue]More adopt bases may come in the future! For now its just the wildclaw
Ukarimo's Adopts

7CVea6W.png

Happy Wildclaw Base

Base price: 350 kt/g (see extended pricing info below)

Finished example:

287Srrq.png

More adopt bases may come in the future! For now its just the wildclaw
uhegLmv.png
Pricing

Base Price: 350 kt/g

Apparel and Skins/Accents: 20kt/g and up depending on complexity. I will only except relatively simple outfits and skins/accents. Show me what you want and Ill let you know if I will be willing to do it and what the price will be

Gene Pricing I will calculate this for you but in case you want to know before hand!
Free

Basic
Iridescent
Laced
Piebald

Paint
Safari
Shimmer
Stripes

Contour
Firefly
Ghost
Spines
Stained
Underbelly

25 kt/g

Bar
Cherub
Clown
Falcon
Giraffe
Jupiter
Leopard
Lionfish
Petals
Pinstripe
Poison
Python
Ripple
Savannah
Skink
Speckle
Tapir
Tiger
Vipera

Alloy
Butterfly
Clouded
Current
Daub
Edged
Eye Spots
Freckle
Hex
Hypnotic
Morph
Noxtide
Peregrine
Saturn
Seraph
Spinner
Striation
Toxin
trail

Capsule
Circuit
Filigree
Gembound
Glimmer
Lace
Okapi
Peacock
Ringlets
Runes
Scales
Smirch
Smoke
Thylacine

45kt/g

Crystal
Jaguar
Metallic
Slime
Starmap
Wasp

Bee
Constellation
Facet
Rosette
Sludge

Crackle
Opal

All eye types are free of charge except Primal, which is an extra 10 kt/g

I will quote a price for you when you fill out an order!
Pricing

Base Price: 350 kt/g

Apparel and Skins/Accents: 20kt/g and up depending on complexity. I will only except relatively simple outfits and skins/accents. Show me what you want and Ill let you know if I will be willing to do it and what the price will be

Gene Pricing I will calculate this for you but in case you want to know before hand!
Free

Basic
Iridescent
Laced
Piebald

Paint
Safari
Shimmer
Stripes

Contour
Firefly
Ghost
Spines
Stained
Underbelly

25 kt/g

Bar
Cherub
Clown
Falcon
Giraffe
Jupiter
Leopard
Lionfish
Petals
Pinstripe
Poison
Python
Ripple
Savannah
Skink
Speckle
Tapir
Tiger
Vipera

Alloy
Butterfly
Clouded
Current
Daub
Edged
Eye Spots
Freckle
Hex
Hypnotic
Morph
Noxtide
Peregrine
Saturn
Seraph
Spinner
Striation
Toxin
trail

Capsule
Circuit
Filigree
Gembound
Glimmer
Lace
Okapi
Peacock
Ringlets
Runes
Scales
Smirch
Smoke
Thylacine

45kt/g

Crystal
Jaguar
Metallic
Slime
Starmap
Wasp

Bee
Constellation
Facet
Rosette
Sludge

Crackle
Opal

All eye types are free of charge except Primal, which is an extra 10 kt/g

I will quote a price for you when you fill out an order!
uhegLmv.png
[center][color=cadetblue][size=7]Order Form [/center] [rule] [code][b]User:[/b] [b]Dragon BBCode:[/b] [b]Alt Dragon Ref:[/b] (If you want to link a certain outfit or future scry) [b]Accent or apparel:[/b] [y/n] (if yes specify) [b]Mouth Color:[/b] (if you want the mouth to be usual flesh color or another color) [b]Payment Method:[/b] (Treasure or Gems or mixed) [b]Extra Notes:[/b] [/code] [center] [size=5]Example of filled out form:[/center][/size] [rule] [b]User:[/b] @Ukarimo [b]Dragon BBCode:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46677859] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/466779/46677859_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Alt Dragon Ref:[/b] None [b]Accent or apparel:[/b] None [b]Mouth Color:[/b] Blue mouth [b]Payment Method:[/b] Treasure [b]Extra Notes:[/b] None [rule]
Order Form

Code:
[b]User:[/b] [b]Dragon BBCode:[/b] [b]Alt Dragon Ref:[/b] (If you want to link a certain outfit or future scry) [b]Accent or apparel:[/b] [y/n] (if yes specify) [b]Mouth Color:[/b] (if you want the mouth to be usual flesh color or another color) [b]Payment Method:[/b] (Treasure or Gems or mixed) [b]Extra Notes:[/b]

Example of filled out form:

User: @Ukarimo

Dragon BBCode:
46677859_350.png

Alt Dragon Ref: None

Accent or apparel: None

Mouth Color: Blue mouth

Payment Method: Treasure

Extra Notes: None

uhegLmv.png
Orders / Waitlist

Current Orders

I only take three at a time so I dont get overwhelmed

1. @NightWanderer
Order total: 350 kt/ gems (not paid yet)

2. @OrcDovahkiin
Order Total: 420 gems (not paid yet)

3. Open

Please allow me time to complete your order! These adopts take some time to finish as I pay close attention to detail! Expect me to finish within a week after you send payment. If for any reason something comes up and I wont be able to complete your order within the week I'll send you a pm and let you know the details! If you are curious of my current progress with your order feel free to pm me I wont mind :>

Waiting List

Orders / Waitlist

Current Orders

I only take three at a time so I dont get overwhelmed

1. @NightWanderer
Order total: 350 kt/ gems (not paid yet)

2. @OrcDovahkiin
Order Total: 420 gems (not paid yet)

3. Open

Please allow me time to complete your order! These adopts take some time to finish as I pay close attention to detail! Expect me to finish within a week after you send payment. If for any reason something comes up and I wont be able to complete your order within the week I'll send you a pm and let you know the details! If you are curious of my current progress with your order feel free to pm me I wont mind :>

Waiting List

uhegLmv.png
Reserved
Reserved
uhegLmv.png
@Laeyein @galaxywings48 @Deathstalker @juminakata

The shop is now open! Thank you guys for your interest! <3
@Laeyein @galaxywings48 @Deathstalker @juminakata

The shop is now open! Thank you guys for your interest! <3
uhegLmv.png

User: idk how to @ myself XD

Dragon BBCode:
hope

Alt Dragon Ref: none

Accent or apparel: [y/n] none

Mouth Color: blue

Payment Method: tis free I think

Extra Notes: none

User: idk how to @ myself XD

Dragon BBCode:
hope

Alt Dragon Ref: none

Accent or apparel: [y/n] none

Mouth Color: blue

Payment Method: tis free I think

Extra Notes: none
[b]User:[/b] Laeyein [b]Dragon BBCode:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12245816] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122459/12245816_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Accent or apparel:[/b] would I be able to get her light tome, glasses, and scarf? I have a feeling her accent would be too complicated but if you'd be willing to do that too I'd die of happiness ;o; [b]Mouth Color:[/b] HRMMM something matching her light eyes! I'd like the tongue to be darker than the gums tho if that's alright? [b]Payment Method:[/b] gems!! [b]Extra Notes:[/b] can we order more than one dragon per slot? :0c
User: Laeyein

Dragon BBCode:
12245816_350.png

Accent or apparel: would I be able to get her light tome, glasses, and scarf? I have a feeling her accent would be too complicated but if you'd be willing to do that too I'd die of happiness ;o;

Mouth Color: HRMMM something matching her light eyes! I'd like the tongue to be darker than the gums tho if that's alright?

Payment Method: gems!!

Extra Notes: can we order more than one dragon per slot? :0c
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@NightWanderer

Okay! The total will come out to 350,000 Treasure or 350 Gems, depending on how you decide to pay, since all the genes are simple!

Ill reserve the spot for you and start as soon as you confirm and send payment! Thank you for ordering!
@NightWanderer

Okay! The total will come out to 350,000 Treasure or 350 Gems, depending on how you decide to pay, since all the genes are simple!

Ill reserve the spot for you and start as soon as you confirm and send payment! Thank you for ordering!
uhegLmv.png
@Laeyein

Oh wow I love her! Unfortunately the accent is a bit too complicated but I can do the apparel!

The price with the genes is 400 gems and then with the apparel it would be 450 gems! If that price is okay with you Ill go ahead and reserve you a spot and I will get started once you send payment!

Also regarding ordering multiple dragons, you can definitely do so! It will take up another order slot since I don't want to be working on more than three at a time but you're more than welcome to take another slot :>
@Laeyein

Oh wow I love her! Unfortunately the accent is a bit too complicated but I can do the apparel!

The price with the genes is 400 gems and then with the apparel it would be 450 gems! If that price is okay with you Ill go ahead and reserve you a spot and I will get started once you send payment!

Also regarding ordering multiple dragons, you can definitely do so! It will take up another order slot since I don't want to be working on more than three at a time but you're more than welcome to take another slot :>
uhegLmv.png
1 2 3