Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Phorge's Adoptables - GAOLERS ADDED!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Goldengaytimes Sure thing! Right now that basically is just the new breed pinglist, you cool with that? : D
@Goldengaytimes Sure thing! Right now that basically is just the new breed pinglist, you cool with that? : D
pUVVBKl.png
Sounds good, thank you! I wish I wasn't broke, because these are amazing and I would love to support <3
Sounds good, thank you! I wish I wasn't broke, because these are amazing and I would love to support <3
@Goldengaytimes Aw, well I sure do appreciate it! <3 Hopefully we can work something out down the line! ;w;

I'm also thinking of accepting items on my wishlist as payment... I'll be sure to add you in that ping once I decide on the list!
@Goldengaytimes Aw, well I sure do appreciate it! <3 Hopefully we can work something out down the line! ;w;

I'm also thinking of accepting items on my wishlist as payment... I'll be sure to add you in that ping once I decide on the list!
pUVVBKl.png
d(^u^)
d(^u^)
@Pressia Your completed Gaoler! Thank you for sponsoring those genes- I'll add you to the sponsor list!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/DHtb5yp.png[/img]
@Pressia Your completed Gaoler! Thank you for sponsoring those genes- I'll add you to the sponsor list!!

DHtb5yp.png
pUVVBKl.png
@Ambathy Your finished Gaoler! Thank you for sponsoring the new gene- I'll get you added to the sponsor list! ;w; [img]https://i.imgur.com/FJ3bEGm.png[/img]
@Ambathy Your finished Gaoler! Thank you for sponsoring the new gene- I'll get you added to the sponsor list! ;w;

FJ3bEGm.png
pUVVBKl.png
@Phorge
Ahhh, she looks awesome! I love her so much, thank you a ton <3
@Phorge
Ahhh, she looks awesome! I love her so much, thank you a ton <3
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
Bump! :>
Bump! :>
pUVVBKl.png
@Phorge

I just stumbled across your post and I absolutely LOVE your art. <333

Ambitious me wants to sponsor the other 13 breed bases because my dragons NEED to be in your style. Since I'm kinda broke now, I might just sponsor Imperials, which are my favorite breed first. ;v;

Am also wondering if you accept items and/or USD to sponsor a new breed? If so, what items are you looking for and how much is your USD sponsorship? ;v;
@Phorge

I just stumbled across your post and I absolutely LOVE your art. <333

Ambitious me wants to sponsor the other 13 breed bases because my dragons NEED to be in your style. Since I'm kinda broke now, I might just sponsor Imperials, which are my favorite breed first. ;v;

Am also wondering if you accept items and/or USD to sponsor a new breed? If so, what items are you looking for and how much is your USD sponsorship? ;v;
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Phorge -- could you add me to the "new breeds" and/or "general" pinglists? I don't currently have any wildclaws or gaolers, but I'd love to see what else you come up with in the future!
@Phorge -- could you add me to the "new breeds" and/or "general" pinglists? I don't currently have any wildclaws or gaolers, but I'd love to see what else you come up with in the future!
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8