Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | NAKoo Shop of Weird Adoptable[New Adopt]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@NAKoo definitely agree with Cathing, I'd be happy to pay at least 100kt for either of these! Also, can I claim a slot for a tired spiral?
@NAKoo definitely agree with Cathing, I'd be happy to pay at least 100kt for either of these! Also, can I claim a slot for a tired spiral?
jRiMWcg.png
@Cathing I planning to raise me price too. Thank you for the suggestion, my price are low because from my newbie point of view 50kt is a lot.

@StarDog Sure and omg, 100kt is really big for me. I will consider it.
@Cathing I planning to raise me price too. Thank you for the suggestion, my price are low because from my newbie point of view 50kt is a lot.

@StarDog Sure and omg, 100kt is really big for me. I will consider it.
ZNFnNga.pngwUUwxGI.pngL4bPcPD.png
@NAKoo BBCode of the Dragon you want [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13978299] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139783/13978299_350.png[/img] [/url] Trait, Accents, Accessories must be listed. With Pillow or no Pillow: with pillow please! If it is with Pillow, what color you want and do you want a certain pattern ? Please provide the pattern you want: I'd like for the pillow to look like the starsilks he's wearing if possible, using the yellow and blue gradient and the little stars in the design Payment ? Would 100kt be ok? Transparent background? Yes please! Sent through email ? Nope! Thanks!
@NAKoo

BBCode of the Dragon you want

13978299_350.png

Trait, Accents, Accessories must be listed.
With Pillow or no Pillow: with pillow please!
If it is with Pillow, what color you want and do you want a certain pattern ? Please provide the pattern you want: I'd like for the pillow to look like the starsilks he's wearing if possible, using the yellow and blue gradient and the little stars in the design
Payment ? Would 100kt be ok?
Transparent background? Yes please!
Sent through email ? Nope!

Thanks!
jRiMWcg.png
@NAKoo
Hello this is Wyvernya! I just changed my username can you please update it for me?

AND I SEE A NEW ADOPT IT"S CUTE
TIME TO SAVE MONS
@NAKoo
Hello this is Wyvernya! I just changed my username can you please update it for me?

AND I SEE A NEW ADOPT IT"S CUTE
TIME TO SAVE MONS
7bfJZaP.png
@NAKoo would I get a slot if it's open now?:0
thank you!
@NAKoo would I get a slot if it's open now?:0
thank you!
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@nonaline currently, only Tired Spiral still have spots open. You want it ?
@nonaline currently, only Tired Spiral still have spots open. You want it ?
@NAKoo no,I want the cat adopt ;w;
thank you!
@NAKoo no,I want the cat adopt ;w;
thank you!
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@nonaline Well, currently all 5 cat bread adopt is full but if my schedule don't change.
2 Slots will be open this weekend, do you want me to put you on the ping list to be notice when slots are open ?
@nonaline Well, currently all 5 cat bread adopt is full but if my schedule don't change.
2 Slots will be open this weekend, do you want me to put you on the ping list to be notice when slots are open ?
@NAKoo
sure! thank you!
@NAKoo
sure! thank you!
@NAKoo I need this spiral in my life! User Name: Mangusto BBCode of the Dragon you want: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38252462] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382525/38252462_350.png[/img] [/url] No accent, no accessories, just his genes. No Pillow Payment - treasure Transparent background - yes Sent through email ? - just slap it here =D
@NAKoo I need this spiral in my life!
User Name: Mangusto
BBCode of the Dragon you want:
38252462_350.png

No accent, no accessories, just his genes.
No Pillow
Payment - treasure
Transparent background - yes
Sent through email ? - just slap it here =D
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6