Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | I drew my ocs and wanted to share :D
Omg omg I drew my OCs together FINALLY! These two dorks are Kate and Tremor (I have FR versions of them in my OC tab [emoji=familiar heart size=1]) Basicly Kate finds a frozen jabberwocky and accidentally thaws him out. Tremor wakes up sick in a strange place with really bad amnesia, and the only living thing he can find is a pretty scared human. Naturally Kate ends up taking him in and these two end up best buddies XD [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/14492475_dF7IeyK0UicVdAX.png[/img] I feel like Kate's about to get him in trouble for some reason? Like maybe- "Let's go light that on fire!" "What?!", Tremor flattened his frills, "Kate no... " "Please?" "... Eh... Okay, but your mom's gonna be mad at me."
Omg omg I drew my OCs together FINALLY! These two dorks are Kate and Tremor (I have FR versions of them in my OC tab ) Basicly Kate finds a frozen jabberwocky and accidentally thaws him out. Tremor wakes up sick in a strange place with really bad amnesia, and the only living thing he can find is a pretty scared human. Naturally Kate ends up taking him in and these two end up best buddies XD
14492475_dF7IeyK0UicVdAX.png
I feel like Kate's about to get him in trouble for some reason? Like maybe-

"Let's go light that on fire!"
"What?!", Tremor flattened his frills, "Kate no... "
"Please?"
"... Eh... Okay, but your mom's gonna be mad at me."
24002659_oFj.png
I think this should go in creative corner~
I think this should go in creative corner~
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
@GlitterDCMarvel
Oh check, I thought I was in the crative corner. I obviously need to sleep ROFL!
@GlitterDCMarvel
Oh check, I thought I was in the crative corner. I obviously need to sleep ROFL!
24002659_oFj.png