Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Fang's custom adoptables! [Closed]
1 2 3
[center]Welcome to my adoptable shop![/center] I currently only have raptors available, but I will be adding more creatures in the future! (Currently working on making opossums) Prices: Standard (0-1 mutations): 10k treasure/10 gems Special (2 or more mutations): 20k treasure/20 gems Feel free to be as specific or as vague as you want when making your order! Anything from a simple noun to draw inspiration from, to specific colors/markings. You can even just ask for something random and I'll surprise ya ^-^ You may have more than one mutation at a time, so feel free to pick as many as you like. (Yes, you can combine things like 'eyeless' with 'four eyes' to make something cool.) [Available Raptor Mutations] Head Feathers Back Spikes Eyeless Mouthless Four eyes Mini Sabre Fangs Grinning (Shown on first example raptor) Tusks Sails Below are a few examples of the raptors I've done thus far. [Example Raptors] [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/13a970b5-708d-4977-bd13-741b5cab9349/dd7yeqx-70ed6e80-38df-40e4-a62a-64b5de000826.png/v1/fill/w_1024,h_679,strp/deep_sea_raptor_by_fang70052_dd7yeqx-fullview.png[/img] [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/13a970b5-708d-4977-bd13-741b5cab9349/dd7sdzd-9489da3f-8159-4db8-95a5-59ab9f489e9e.png/v1/fill/w_1024,h_679,strp/marbled_raptor_by_fang70052_dd7sdzd-fullview.png[/img] [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/13a970b5-708d-4977-bd13-741b5cab9349/dd6hft2-1d655bd9-5f45-45c2-8583-9e55625de411.png/v1/fill/w_1024,h_679,strp/white_tiger_raptor_by_fang70052_dd6hft2-fullview.png[/img] If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or pm me. Order Form: Desired appearance: Payment (treasure or gems?): Mutation(s) (if applicable):
Welcome to my adoptable shop!

I currently only have raptors available, but I will be adding more creatures in the future! (Currently working on making opossums)

Prices:
Standard (0-1 mutations): 10k treasure/10 gems
Special (2 or more mutations): 20k treasure/20 gems

Feel free to be as specific or as vague as you want when making your order! Anything from a simple noun to draw inspiration from, to specific colors/markings. You can even just ask for something random and I'll surprise ya ^-^

You may have more than one mutation at a time, so feel free to pick as many as you like. (Yes, you can combine things like 'eyeless' with 'four eyes' to make something cool.)

[Available Raptor Mutations]
Head Feathers
Back Spikes
Eyeless
Mouthless
Four eyes
Mini
Sabre Fangs
Grinning (Shown on first example raptor)
Tusks
Sails

Below are a few examples of the raptors I've done thus far.

[Example Raptors]
deep_sea_raptor_by_fang70052_dd7yeqx-fullview.png
marbled_raptor_by_fang70052_dd7sdzd-fullview.png
white_tiger_raptor_by_fang70052_dd6hft2-fullview.png

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or pm me.

Order Form:
Desired appearance:
Payment (treasure or gems?):
Mutation(s) (if applicable):
UZ6dqn4.png
@Fang70052
I’m just wondering, are we able to use these as sonas as long as we give credit to you for designing them? I can also give you a free adopt for any species, markings, mutations and colours to go along with the pay because I’m bored and my adopts are going horribly.
@Fang70052
I’m just wondering, are we able to use these as sonas as long as we give credit to you for designing them? I can also give you a free adopt for any species, markings, mutations and colours to go along with the pay because I’m bored and my adopts are going horribly.
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
@ShadowFoxclaw
Yep! You may do whatever you like with them as long as you leave my signature on it so I can get credit for them. And sure, I can take an adopt as part of the payment if you would prefer. ^-^
@ShadowFoxclaw
Yep! You may do whatever you like with them as long as you leave my signature on it so I can get credit for them. And sure, I can take an adopt as part of the payment if you would prefer. ^-^
UZ6dqn4.png
@Fang70052
That would be nice, and I will be using the raptor as a sona and in animations for YouTube but whenever I post art on YouTube or DA of them I will say “design by fang70052” in the description. Also, I meant paying and adding a character. Just say a species, mutations, special features, and anything else you want on them.

Desired appearance: maybe like a Nothosaurus?(here is an image of one:x yeah sorry that I’m making one dinosaur like another dinosaur and I’m making it complicated.) But a dark space type thing if that’s ok?
Payment (treasure or gems?): treasure and a character :P
Mutation(s) (if applicable): head feathers, sabre fangs, sails. Sorry if that’s too much.
@Fang70052
That would be nice, and I will be using the raptor as a sona and in animations for YouTube but whenever I post art on YouTube or DA of them I will say “design by fang70052” in the description. Also, I meant paying and adding a character. Just say a species, mutations, special features, and anything else you want on them.

Desired appearance: maybe like a Nothosaurus?(here is an image of one:x yeah sorry that I’m making one dinosaur like another dinosaur and I’m making it complicated.) But a dark space type thing if that’s ok?
Payment (treasure or gems?): treasure and a character :P
Mutation(s) (if applicable): head feathers, sabre fangs, sails. Sorry if that’s too much.
@ShadowFoxclaw
Alrighty, that's fine ^-^ Do you have an adoptables shop or something with options or is it just whatever?

Also just to clarify, I'm guessing with the desired appearance, you mean the colors/markings of the nothosaurus? And no worries, that's not too many mutations.
@ShadowFoxclaw
Alrighty, that's fine ^-^ Do you have an adoptables shop or something with options or is it just whatever?

Also just to clarify, I'm guessing with the desired appearance, you mean the colors/markings of the nothosaurus? And no worries, that's not too many mutations.
UZ6dqn4.png
@fang70052
I do have an adoptables shop, but it’s just bases for me to customise for dragons. So, you can choose whatever! It can be a hybrid, a new species, any mutations. Anything at all!

Oh and yes, maybe the markings of the Nothosaurus, sorry if I’m being confusing. Thanks for doing this!
@fang70052
I do have an adoptables shop, but it’s just bases for me to customise for dragons. So, you can choose whatever! It can be a hybrid, a new species, any mutations. Anything at all!

Oh and yes, maybe the markings of the Nothosaurus, sorry if I’m being confusing. Thanks for doing this!
@ShadowFoxclaw
Okay, cool! I think I'll choose a ferret/weasel creature with fangs, demon/dragon horns, and bat wings, and a grey and red sort of color scheme. Be as creative with markings and such as you like ^-^

No worries, I just wanted to clarify. It'll probably take a few/couple days to finish it, I'll ping you once it's done. :)
@ShadowFoxclaw
Okay, cool! I think I'll choose a ferret/weasel creature with fangs, demon/dragon horns, and bat wings, and a grey and red sort of color scheme. Be as creative with markings and such as you like ^-^

No worries, I just wanted to clarify. It'll probably take a few/couple days to finish it, I'll ping you once it's done. :)
UZ6dqn4.png
@fang70052
Ok! I’ll get to work on yours! One question though, are you going for an evil-cute thing or full evil?
@fang70052
Ok! I’ll get to work on yours! One question though, are you going for an evil-cute thing or full evil?
@ShadowFoxclaw
Evil cute, but not like harmless cute if that makes any sense.
@ShadowFoxclaw
Evil cute, but not like harmless cute if that makes any sense.
UZ6dqn4.png
@fang70052 [img]https://i.ibb.co/gWpsphb/EA05-B3-EE-6-FB2-4418-9-B2-C-6-A1745650-BD0.jpg[/img] Here you go! Sorry if they aren’t what you expected, just ping if you would like anything changed. I chose red for the horns and wings to represent a little cartoon demon, and added arrows on their tail to represent a devil’s tail, without, y’know, giving them a devil’s tail. I hope you like them!
@fang70052
EA05-B3-EE-6-FB2-4418-9-B2-C-6-A1745650-BD0.jpg
Here you go! Sorry if they aren’t what you expected, just ping if you would like anything changed. I chose red for the horns and wings to represent a little cartoon demon, and added arrows on their tail to represent a devil’s tail, without, y’know, giving them a devil’s tail. I hope you like them!
1 2 3