Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Temp Close-Flower Portraits!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@EgoLobster

Of course! I can start working on this today :D

edit: What genes does he have? I see filigree but I'd like to make a scry of him as a baby with those genes to use as a better reference!
@EgoLobster

Of course! I can start working on this today :D

edit: What genes does he have? I see filigree but I'd like to make a scry of him as a baby with those genes to use as a better reference!
My Art Shop!
@iltumoit great! I'll send payment a bit later; I'm at school rn :o
@iltumoit great! I'll send payment a bit later; I'm at school rn :o
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@rufusdrumknott @BishieKaichou @Kisk @Pressia

New base! I finished Imperials, and next on the way will be the Coatl base!! After I finish Coatl and Spiral I'll probably run a poll for the next base!
@rufusdrumknott @BishieKaichou @Kisk @Pressia

New base! I finished Imperials, and next on the way will be the Coatl base!! After I finish Coatl and Spiral I'll probably run a poll for the next base!
My Art Shop!
@iltumoit [b]Dragon Base:[/b] Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49219777] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492198/49219777_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Reference:[/b] [b]Flower Colors:[/b] Red and yellow flowers, and could you change it's leaf color to black(or dark greem)? [b]Type of Payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Anything else?:[/b] He is odd-eye, please check his info! And could you add Red rose flowerfall apparel? Please add me in your general pinglist! Your adopt is so awesome 88w88
@iltumoit
Dragon Base: Dragon Image:
49219777_350.png

Reference:
Flower Colors: Red and yellow flowers, and could you change it's leaf color to black(or dark greem)?
Type of Payment: Treasure
Anything else?: He is odd-eye, please check his info!
And could you add Red rose flowerfall apparel?

Please add me in your general pinglist! Your adopt is so awesome 88w88
mOrJRSi.png
@iltumoit oh,, I'm sorry! Can I pay tomorrow, something came up
(don't start until I pay! I know some artists do anyways but I always feel the need to say this in case!)
For Flower Colors could you make some red and white roses, with one red and white mixed rose? (:
Type of Payment is Gems of course! and for anything else he is Wasp/Trail/Filigree! Also, he is always bleeding from the nose. If you don't want to add blood from the nose that's ok, but you don't need to make it graphic, it's just a smol drip :o
again, only do what you're comfortable with~ I'm an artist too, so I understand how it feels to not feel alright with drawing something. You don't need to add that if you feel uncomfortable by it!
@iltumoit oh,, I'm sorry! Can I pay tomorrow, something came up
(don't start until I pay! I know some artists do anyways but I always feel the need to say this in case!)
For Flower Colors could you make some red and white roses, with one red and white mixed rose? (:
Type of Payment is Gems of course! and for anything else he is Wasp/Trail/Filigree! Also, he is always bleeding from the nose. If you don't want to add blood from the nose that's ok, but you don't need to make it graphic, it's just a smol drip :o
again, only do what you're comfortable with~ I'm an artist too, so I understand how it feels to not feel alright with drawing something. You don't need to add that if you feel uncomfortable by it!
@X3X

Added! Send payment whenever you can so I can start- previous slot hasn't paid yet so you'd be first in line technically! I can do the flowerfall apparel for free- it's simple enough!
@X3X

Added! Send payment whenever you can so I can start- previous slot hasn't paid yet so you'd be first in line technically! I can do the flowerfall apparel for free- it's simple enough!
My Art Shop!
@EgoLobster

You're all good! I'm okay with a little bit of blood too :p

The flowers are actually a part of the adopt! It takes me way too long to repaint whole new flowers- it would either be way to expensive or not worth my time to do. I can certainly make the existing flowers those colors though! For an extra 100g/kt I can add a rose or two in the dragons mouth or something simple like that? I did a similar deal with the commissioner who added a flower crown!
@EgoLobster

You're all good! I'm okay with a little bit of blood too :p

The flowers are actually a part of the adopt! It takes me way too long to repaint whole new flowers- it would either be way to expensive or not worth my time to do. I can certainly make the existing flowers those colors though! For an extra 100g/kt I can add a rose or two in the dragons mouth or something simple like that? I did a similar deal with the commissioner who added a flower crown!
My Art Shop!
@Iltumoit oh, then can you just do red flowers? (:
@Iltumoit oh, then can you just do red flowers? (:
@iltumoit Oh wow :0 can I please be pinged for coatls and WCs?
@iltumoit Oh wow :0 can I please be pinged for coatls and WCs?
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

Morning bump!
Morning bump!
My Art Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6