Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Characters for Sale
1 2 3
Hello!! I’m new to FR and I’d like to sell some ocs for FR stuff!! Just make an offer on one of them and I’ll probably accept. Here’s the link to all of them, they’re in groups based on how picky I am towards them. https://sta.sh/22gbl3xo3qo1?edit=1
Hello!! I’m new to FR and I’d like to sell some ocs for FR stuff!! Just make an offer on one of them and I’ll probably accept. Here’s the link to all of them, they’re in groups based on how picky I am towards them. https://sta.sh/22gbl3xo3qo1?edit=1
@CrazedAxolotl
Can I get rat unpicky, cat 7 unpicky, and king very picky for 175kt? If not, let me know!
@CrazedAxolotl
Can I get rat unpicky, cat 7 unpicky, and king very picky for 175kt? If not, let me know!
tumblr_p2d8zl73EX1wvvm88o4_100.png92EEhcV.png
[quote name="SteamJunkRian" date="2019-05-30 11:39:37" ] @CrazedAxolotl Can I get rat unpicky, cat 7 unpicky, and king very picky for 175kt? If not, let me know! [/quote] Sure!! Send me a trade and save the art :) @SteamJunkRian
SteamJunkRian wrote on 2019-05-30 11:39:37:
@CrazedAxolotl
Sure!! Send me a trade and save the art :)
@SteamJunkRian
@CrazedAxolotl
Would 250kt work for this boy?
@CrazedAxolotl
lil-guy.png
@CrazedAxolotl
Sent the trade and saved the art! Can I put them on my toyhou.se and if so, who should I credit?
@CrazedAxolotl
Sent the trade and saved the art! Can I put them on my toyhou.se and if so, who should I credit?
@SteamJunkRian
For the cat, credit me for the design and kittnboys on da for the lineart, for the rat, credit KennonInk, and the snake boy credit nonstopdarkness on ig for the design and the other 2 arts were by me :)
@SteamJunkRian
For the cat, credit me for the design and kittnboys on da for the lineart, for the rat, credit KennonInk, and the snake boy credit nonstopdarkness on ig for the design and the other 2 arts were by me :)
Okay thank you!
Okay thank you!
[quote name="RainbowVeins" date="2019-05-30 13:05:11" ] @CrazedAxolotl Would 250kt work for this boy? [/quote] @RainbowVeins Sure!! Just send over the treasure and we’ll make it a deal. Just a heads up though, he’s an old character so I do not know the artists of all his art.
RainbowVeins wrote on 2019-05-30 13:05:11:
@CrazedAxolotl
@RainbowVeins
Sure!! Just send over the treasure and we’ll make it a deal. Just a heads up though, he’s an old character so I do not know the artists of all his art.
@CrazedAxolotl
Will do! Do you have artists for any of the pieces?
@CrazedAxolotl
Will do! Do you have artists for any of the pieces?
lil-guy.png
@RainbowVeins
The fullbody sketch was done by rotting.peaches on Instagram, and the 3 traditional arts were by me.
@RainbowVeins
The fullbody sketch was done by rotting.peaches on Instagram, and the 3 traditional arts were by me.
1 2 3