Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Pinglist] Joylock factory
1 2 3
[center][color=690000][size=5][size=5][size=5][b][font=Gabriola]Welcome to the Joylock factory[/b][/size][font=Gabriola] "Please be weary of moving parts and wet floors! Don't attempt to wear or tamper with any of the suits and you'll be fine, I promise! "I have a list of company policies that I'm supposed to read to you before you start but I'm not feeling like reading all twenty of them so I'll just give you the basics... "Joylock Industries and all associates are not responsible for casualties involving the springlock mechanics inside the suit... blah blah springlocks, read the manual that we don't even have... There's apparently something called 'Toyhouse' that you should provide if applicable. Half payment is required before any manufacturing can begin and the remaining half should be paid on delivery. Do not tamper with the animatronic or claim the model concepts as your own work. "Yeah so that's that out of the way.... I guess I have to show you around now..." ----------- [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/14070788_ozgNeEpR3Dv3jEc.png[/img] [color=690000][size=5][size=5][font=Gabriola]"This is a Joylock animatronic. I know, it doesn't look like much but not to worry! This is the base model. It will eventually have unique colors, accessories, ears, a tail, and perhaps even some hair! Get yourself familiar with this form as you'll be seeing it plenty if you stick around. [code][b]Info![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Toyhouse (optional):[/b] [b]Base![/b] [b]Model gender:[/b] Male/Female/NA [b]Jaw type:[/b] Classic/Split [b]Ears:[/b] Fox/Two jointed rabbit/Other (describe) [b]Tail:[/b] Fox/Slim/Fluffy Rabbit/Fluffy Fox/Other (describe) [b]Tufted hair:[/b] Yes/No [b]Face Fur:[/b] Yes/No [b]Accessories:[/b] [b]Colors![/b] [b]Base:[/b] [b]Joints:[/b] [b]Cheeks:[/b] [b]Eyedots:[/b] [b]Eyes:[/b] [b]Patterns:[/b] [b]Notes:[/b] [/code] [color=690000][size=5][size=5][font=Gabriola] "Now these things cost a pretty penny. One animatronic with default parts is 100g/kt. For new parts and accessories to be made, it's 30g/kt. If the base model needs to be changed too much, the price can rocket up to 200-300g/kt. Moulds aren't cheap to make ya know. "Alright so I'm going to check up on you later but I think you can handle yourself... For now." ---------------- [size=5][b]Feel free to ping or PM me if you have any questions! [/center]
Welcome to the Joylock factory
"Please be weary of moving parts and wet floors! Don't attempt to wear or tamper with any of the suits and you'll be fine, I promise!

"I have a list of company policies that I'm supposed to read to you before you start but I'm not feeling like reading all twenty of them so I'll just give you the basics...

"Joylock Industries and all associates are not responsible for casualties involving the springlock mechanics inside the suit... blah blah springlocks, read the manual that we don't even have...
There's apparently something called 'Toyhouse' that you should provide if applicable.
Half payment is required before any manufacturing can begin and the remaining half should be paid on delivery.
Do not tamper with the animatronic or claim the model concepts as your own work.

"Yeah so that's that out of the way.... I guess I have to show you around now..."

14070788_ozgNeEpR3Dv3jEc.png
"This is a Joylock animatronic. I know, it doesn't look like much but not to worry! This is the base model. It will eventually have unique colors, accessories, ears, a tail, and perhaps even some hair!
Get yourself familiar with this form as you'll be seeing it plenty if you stick around.
Code:
[b]Info![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Toyhouse (optional):[/b] [b]Base![/b] [b]Model gender:[/b] Male/Female/NA [b]Jaw type:[/b] Classic/Split [b]Ears:[/b] Fox/Two jointed rabbit/Other (describe) [b]Tail:[/b] Fox/Slim/Fluffy Rabbit/Fluffy Fox/Other (describe) [b]Tufted hair:[/b] Yes/No [b]Face Fur:[/b] Yes/No [b]Accessories:[/b] [b]Colors![/b] [b]Base:[/b] [b]Joints:[/b] [b]Cheeks:[/b] [b]Eyedots:[/b] [b]Eyes:[/b] [b]Patterns:[/b] [b]Notes:[/b]

"Now these things cost a pretty penny. One animatronic with default parts is 100g/kt. For new parts and accessories to be made, it's 30g/kt. If the base model needs to be changed too much, the price can rocket up to 200-300g/kt. Moulds aren't cheap to make ya know.

"Alright so I'm going to check up on you later but I think you can handle yourself... For now."

Feel free to ping or PM me if you have any questions!

space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPheonix01

I’d be interested in one of these :)
@BlazingPheonix01

I’d be interested in one of these :)
@BlazingPhoenix01
I would to be put on a ping list for this! Perhaps for a price 50kt-100kt depending on complexity?
@BlazingPhoenix01
I would to be put on a ping list for this! Perhaps for a price 50kt-100kt depending on complexity?
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
eeee i might start working on the shop setup and base some more then :D
boop for now though~
eeee i might start working on the shop setup and base some more then :D
boop for now though~
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01
i'd be very interested, as for pricing easily 100-200kt/g
@BlazingPhoenix01
i'd be very interested, as for pricing easily 100-200kt/g
vFAGccV.png
@Gadgetrocks, @Visionrift, @Thundercracker
The Joylock Factory is now open for orders!
@Gadgetrocks, @Visionrift, @Thundercracker
The Joylock Factory is now open for orders!
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01 hello hello

Info!
Username: Thundercracker
Toyhouse (optional): i don't use it :c

Base!
Model gender: male
Jaw type: classic
Ears: raccon..ish
Tail: fluffy raccoon tail
Tufted hair: yes
Face Fur: yes
Accessories:

Colors!
Base: cyan
Joints: magenta
Cheeks: lime
Eyedots: lime
Eyes: yellow

Patterns: somewhat resembling a raccoon's fur pattern would be nice
Notes: ...basically i'd like to go as eyestrain-y as it gets im just not sure what's The Best way to achieve that
@BlazingPhoenix01 hello hello

Info!
Username: Thundercracker
Toyhouse (optional): i don't use it :c

Base!
Model gender: male
Jaw type: classic
Ears: raccon..ish
Tail: fluffy raccoon tail
Tufted hair: yes
Face Fur: yes
Accessories:

Colors!
Base: cyan
Joints: magenta
Cheeks: lime
Eyedots: lime
Eyes: yellow

Patterns: somewhat resembling a raccoon's fur pattern would be nice
Notes: ...basically i'd like to go as eyestrain-y as it gets im just not sure what's The Best way to achieve that
vFAGccV.png
@Thundercracker
Ah! An order already! Good good, let's see what we have here...
So an eyeburn raccoon! That I can do!
The new parts would add up to +60g/kt, making the total 200g/kt. Is that alright? If so, go ahead send 100g/kt and manufacturing will begin!
@Thundercracker
Ah! An order already! Good good, let's see what we have here...
So an eyeburn raccoon! That I can do!
The new parts would add up to +60g/kt, making the total 200g/kt. Is that alright? If so, go ahead send 100g/kt and manufacturing will begin!
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01 yep that's perfectly fine, i'll send it right away
@BlazingPhoenix01 yep that's perfectly fine, i'll send it right away
vFAGccV.png
Manufacturing in progress, coming along nicely; plastic parts complete
Manufacturing in progress, coming along nicely; plastic parts complete